Sign in to follow this  
IRLAlex

New! Dragon Ball TCG

+Urthor    10202

Super disappointed they shut down the Panini TCG for this, the Panini TCG was hella good but obv never got traction in Japan or the States much

TonySK    618

Is anybody here playing this? ARG just announced that they're going to be doing 6 regionals for it after having a test run of tournaments at Raleigh that went well. A bunch of spoilers for set 2 were dropped via a preview vid, and since the last set of posts here Bandai announced that they're releasing draft kits with special leaders and a promo pack from the current tournament kit.

I've been having fun playing mono-green Gohan at my locals, currently undefeated.

»Logic    2033

Ive played about 100 games and intent to take the game incredibly competitively.

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    205
19 minutes ago, Logic said:

Ive played about 100 games and intent to take the game incredibly competitively.

What's your power level?

Kahlil    806

so a lot of old yugioh players I know are playing this game now. Does anyone from DGZ play nowadays?

»Pengwan    7712

I just got into this because a lot of my old friends play its actually really neat. I've mostly just been replaying the tutorial battle on the app with the Starter Goku deck for the moment

• Upvote 1

Kahlil    806

Yeah a lot of old yugioh players definitely play this game. Has anyone been to any ARG events yet?

I'm currently Playing Mecha Frieza and Masked Saiyan

»Pengwan    7712

Have around 5-6 decks built right now. Main store closest to me banned Mecha Frieza from tournaments however, but the prize support there is too good to skip.

Haven't been to an ARG yet hopefully they hold a couple more soon close to here