Malcolm

Help Thread

26 posts in this topic

Ask me questions about anything mafia related. This could be about specific things you do wrong, or things you do well. It could be about handling certain situations as a particular role/faction.

Anything, really. If you want to ask me something in private just send me a message on discord. When I have some time to spare I will reply to everyone.

Give me your analysis on myself.

How would you approach the game as a mason?

What can I do to project my towniness to duelistgroundz.com on day 1?

1 hour ago, Markus said:

Give me your analysis on myself.

Same, along with advice to improve the areas where I fall shortest.

3 years ago you gave me the mafia rank of:

On 30/06/2014 at 4:48 PM, Malcolm said:

Papa - Railroad Worker

From that day I have been haunted by the thought of not knowing what that means because you never followed up. I have been a shell of a human being ever since. Food has no taste, I can't sleep, and the only brief respite I can find from this eternal pain is to be fully embraced by the memes of this world. I worry that any day I might finally lose myself completely and purchase a wig to become another of Markus' girlfriends. 

Malcolm please save me. 

pls reply 

i will get to this after work today

How to find scum?

I know it's a lazy question so I'll elaborate more but I feel like almost all "techniques" to finding scum just don't work which is why town always gets mislynched and scum has won the last X games etc. I think being scum is pretty easy right now and most of the time scum loses it's because of game mechanics, bussing, fuck-ups, or straight up freezing / not playing etc. I think most people on the site have no idea on how to actually find scum and it's same few players that lay everything out every game that others then bandwagon in one way or another.

5 minutes ago, mark said:

I know it's a lazy question so I'll elaborate more but I feel like almost all "techniques" to finding scum just don't work which is why town always gets mislynched and scum has won the last X games etc. I think being scum is pretty easy right now and most of the time scum loses it's because of game mechanics, bussing, fuck-ups, or straight up freezing / not playing etc. I think most people on the site have no idea on how to actually find scum and it's same few players that lay everything out every game that others then bandwagon in one way or another.

I actually think the problem on this site in particular has more to do with town not understanding that one of their primary objectives is to project to the game that they are town. Not by saying "hey i'm town" or by discussing mechanics, or by sheeping, but by making clear posts demonstrating a town thought process. The scum on this site are generally scum read, but the problem is so are many of the town players. Floating, bandwagoning, tunneling, withholding thoughts, hiding a PR, etc. are all scummy things that our town players tend to do repeatedly.

The one recent exception where this wasn't the case might be the matrix6 where ZP solo'd for the win. This was more of a problem with town failing to scum hunt like you say.

I think another biig problem here is that many players do not understand how to play when they roll a PR. I am of the opinion that you should always play like vanilla town, especially in a no-claim game.

On 6/30/2014 at 10:48 AM, Malcolm said:

Railroad Worker

I assume railroad has to do with "trains", also, I think that the fact that a railroad worker only needs a highschool diploma to work would imply that you are stupid, but it most likely has to do with trains, also tunneling.

I'll take analysis. Apparently I'm the worst mafia player in the site 

Why am I the best at this game

Hey guys! There is a guarantee I will get to this tonight after work. I promise !!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha

46 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Hey guys! There is a guarantee I will get to this tonight after work. I promise !!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha

Ha ha = scum

vote malcolm

booshed

On 7/9/2017 at 7:32 PM, Malcolm's Multi said:

ha ha

Rofl

smh im getting worse 

thanks malcolm !

malcolm we hate you.

itt psk realizes he will never learn what malcolm means by railroad worker.

guess i'll try again in another 3 years