Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nish

Slime Battles

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i've been developing a competitive multiplayer platform shooter in my spare time, and it'd be great if I could get some feedback from the great minds of dgz to make it as great as possible!

It's currently in "closed alpha", and if you're interested just create an account at www.slimebattles.com and throw me a message here or on Discord, Nish#3202 or https://discord.gg/YeQyCTb

I'll need to flag your account to have access, just let me know you're from dgz.

The gameplay videos on the website are incredibly out of date so take those with a grain of salt.

I'd appreciate all of your feedback! There's also a 2v2 tournament at the end of the month i'll be using to get better gameplay videos, with a small cash prize.

Awesome! I'd love to try it out. Made an account as Gojira.

Given access to you and NB, don't have much of a playerbase atm so you guys might need to message each other and queue at the same time or join a custom room, or ask on my discord for others.

I downloaded this but don't know how to run it. It gives me some sort of ZIP page but I'm not tech savvy so I have no idea wtf this is. When I double click to try and open the game it just says:

"There should be SlimeBattles_data next to the executable"

How do you run these programs in Zip folders?

Move (extract) both the slimebattles.exe and the slimebattles_data folder out of the zip to your games folder or something, and you should be good.

If you're still struggling after that, let me know and i'll try get you more in-depth instructions

My web hosting seems to be down, worst possible timing lol

Hopefully it comes back up soon