The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1548 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Your wunterslaus town read is awful btw. He hasn't done anything and he's not always aggressive as scum. He's completely null.

@Wunterslaus you need to contribute to discussion about lynches if you're actually Town and don't want to get mislynched per usual

I dont get mislynched per usual though. I mostly get lynched when I'm scum

Had an unexpected busy day sowwy

On 7/12/2017 at 6:51 PM, 2k17! said:

CLAIM: I am a deflector. Once per night, I can select any player that I haven't selected already and deflect all night actions that have targeted me that night onto them.

-QIRb-Xkh8Y.jpg

On 7/12/2017 at 7:23 PM, iSlickz said:

annnnnddd the obvious joke flies over underwoods head

Small connect 

On 7/12/2017 at 7:25 PM, iSlickz said:

Didnt like his intro post? ( i didn't either)

Bandwagon on ZeroPassion

On 7/12/2017 at 7:56 PM, iSlickz said:

I definitely agree with the analysis on ZeroPassion, but the rest of your post feels like you're getting a little ahead of yourself with the linking and shit. Your vote was pretty pre-emptive too. 

Re: 2k/snow I'm not ready to incriminate someone based on a day 1 meme vote or read into it as an indicator of two players alignment.  

that being said, seriously who is snow and is it a multi of someone?

"Agree with the analysis" + "vote was pre-emptive" (contradiction?)
Note how this happened only after I pointed out 2k17. Arguably doesn't like my analysis anymore as I'm not pushing townies anymore at this point

On 7/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, 2k17! said:

lmao

2k17's defense, basically deflecting what I said

On 7/12/2017 at 8:34 PM, 2k17! said:

pretty random question following the trajectory of your other posts.

why slick? you think he's scum or something?

Deflecting a very simple question "what do you think of iSlickz" + stating that my question is random serves no value at all (and gives a "damn, caught" vibe)

On 7/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, iSlickz said:

mark stop jazzing

This is basically what iSlickz has been doing, saying, or implying the entire time: basically he doesn't want the game to be moved forward, without a clear reason, and he assumes I'm wrong on my reads which either shows perfect info or is scummy because as town, if he says I can't have the game solved, then neither can he, yet he pushes francis / myself with certainty like I push him / 2k17, but he says it's bad / later on even says it's scummy when i do it. aka he uses double standards

On 7/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, iSlickz said:

to expand, your stream of consciousness pressure can be a good thing but when it's done this early it gives scum the opportunity to float and let you misfire 

you've also created a situation where voting you can be a justifiable action to shut off the confusion 

just relax, you don't have to drive everything and try to win the game on your own 

possibility remains you are scum steering town but that's a pretty ballsy gambit this early and you've clearly taken a stance 

islickz still trying to convince me to not scumread him/2k17 while he basically states I should be town 

On 7/12/2017 at 9:16 PM, iSlickz said:

i like 2ks reaction to mark

Unexplained and didn't make sense from a town PoV at all

On 7/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, iSlickz said:

Rather than agree or disagree with the post you'd rather to continue to ask loaded questions 

noted for later

When Francis asks iSlickz why he plays helpful townie, he instantly sets Francis up to be scumread later on instead of answering it

On 7/12/2017 at 11:14 PM, iSlickz said:

It is very necessary, Marks already in danger of flying off the handle and attempting to solve the game day 1 just like Jazz, scum is easily able to capitalize on this 

You did not make this clear btw

still waiting for a genuine post or read from you 

Seems to care way more about me than he should: basically everyone i think is town so far hasn't taken as much of a hard stance on me - you seem to try to manipulate me or others not to listen to me (bonus points: Nelrick and Sophocles and Cunning doing the same later on, Nelrick by saying that following me leads to scum winning (his argument: my literal 2nd game on this site, probably over a year ago, in which town won, which isn't close to representative of my play right now), Sophocles by saying STFU and saying this reminds him of nazi mafia (although I was town there, idk what he means exactly with that but he said it in a discrediting way, not in a "mark is town" way, he didn't even mention me being town there). Not saying all 3 are scum, ofc town can disagree with me, but odds are at least 1-2 are based on the way they do it.

On 7/12/2017 at 11:18 PM, iSlickz said:

zeropassion and silver have the shittiest intro's itt thus far, cunning seems nervous to post, and underwood is asking questions to contribute 

mark is posting like he nailed 2k 

reminder to everyone that the day is 48hrs

iSlickz, again, caring WAY too much about me (panic)

iSlickz 3H ago:

scumwood is scum  forsure 

2k could be scum too 

silver, zeropassion, cunning are all good floaters to lynch 

mark is always scum aligned regardless of faction

iSlickz straight up scumming it up. Saying Francis is scum for sure. Admitting 2k could be scum (and pushing silver, zeropassion, cunning: 3 people I also pushed, esp zeropassion). so basically 1 townread of mine 4 scum/possible scumreads of mine, yet he says I'm "always scum aligned" (doesn't make any sense outside of he just wants me dead and can't find a good reason to do it)

The summary of this is iSlickz went from;

- liking my analysis  (when I push zeropassion)

- to discrediting it /doing everything he can to stop me while still saying I'm town (when I push 2k17) 

- to outright saying I am always scum (when I scumread him+2k17 and show that I'm not easily persuaded by them, aka I'm a threat to scum now)

My conclusion based on this:
iSlickz
2k17

Zeropassion 

Mark you are so fucking terrible and off I don't know how, and won't waste my time responding to that wall of text 

thank you for higlighting my post about making huge stretches

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

That claim is insanely believable. If they were scum together they'd just sit back and watch us destroy ourselves.

I'd actually stir town but yeah

I have no reason to make this claim as scum because i cant influence town, and that is what i enjoy doing the most

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

vote rei

You are not aligned with the town so I demand that you unvote immediately and let town play the game against scum, or die.

Yes, bully us into not playing, that's what I want too

this vote is terrible btw regardless if it fits my agenda

so terrible that you must be town

You are always scum aligned because you can't control your urge to just spew whatever comes to your head and derail the thread. 

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

That claim is insanely believable. If they were scum together they'd just sit back and watch us destroy ourselves.

I'd actually stir town but yeah

I have no reason to make this claim as scum because i cant influence town, and that is what i enjoy doing the most

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

vote rei

You are not aligned with the town so I demand that you unvote immediately and let town play the game against scum, or die.

Yes, bully us into not playing, that's what I want too

this vote is terrible btw regardless if it fits my agenda

so terrible that you must be town

the way i see it

if scum nk one of us, the other one can't win, therefore the alive one will play pro town and fuck scum who fucked with us

if scum leave us alone, we leave them alone

If town fucks with us, the other one will just be as anti town as possible since they fucked with us

Fairly certain we've pinned a scum with rei in the qt, possibly 2. But it is incredibly against my wincon to out it, which is why i hate these types of roles and have said so in the past

3 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

You are always scum aligned because you can't control your urge to just spew whatever comes to your head and derail the thread. 

Misunderstood then, thought you meant I was scum or scum aligned neutral or something

EIther way, we have the same scumreads with the exception of me scumreading you and you scumreading Francis: so whatever you say isn't justified, and you literally blame me for providing content for a reason unknown to me. We've had 100 pages day 1's, there are forums with 100 pages day 1's, but we literally have 18 pages here (mostly between me, francis, jazz, etc) - yet you call me out for "spewing whatever comes to my head"

I don't think that's true, I'm really not posting as much as you make it out to be: I specifically make it a point not to do it. In fact others should be posting more, I can't help is half the game doesn't want to play 

2k17! (2): Francis J Undercuck, Jazz
Cunning Mastermind (2): Solstice, ZeroPassion
Jazz (2): confuse rei, 2k17! 
Francis J Undercuck (2): iSlickz, Sophocles

ZeroPassion (1): Nelrick
Broken Brilliance (1): Silver
Silver (1): Broken Brilliance
iSlickz (1): mark

Going to sleep so you guys will have to manage this yourselves for the next ~8 hours. 

sorry for letting you get under my skin. I'm going to take a step back and respond in a bit, I can't drive and play with you in the game

Also anyone who said we would do this as scum is a donkey

if me and rei are scum we just push 4 targets for game

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

I can't drive and play with you in the game

MAFIA LANDMARK

unvote
vote Cunning Mastermind

still think you're scum but my reasons are you + 2k17 are at least playing (although 2k17 just declared he isn't going to untill he or jazz dies, ugh...) and I think there's a very good chance cunning is just scum rather than bad town here, also want to form some wagons instead of having all votes spread

Vote 2k17!

I think tyranno can only post vids and / or vote 

NAI though

Tyranno can you vote unvote the 3 scummiest people right now? (And you may end on 2k again, just want to get some info out of you so we can read you better)

16 minutes ago, mark said:

unvote
vote Cunning Mastermind

still think you're scum but my reasons are you + 2k17 are at least playing (although 2k17 just declared he isn't going to untill he or jazz dies, ugh...) and I think there's a very good chance cunning is just scum rather than bad town here, also want to form some wagons instead of having all votes spread

;)

Unvote. Vote Jazz. Unvote. Vote Cunning Mastermind. Unvote. Vote 2k17!

5 hours ago, 2k17! said:

gonna read now, but

today's my birthday probs won't be on for super long

can anyone tell me what hour the deadline is?

dont say if you wont be online because you will be hammered by town when you are away from the game with no means to defend yourself even if you say that you are going to make posts and check before eod

=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

reading now while i have a little bit before i head off to work again

9 minutes ago, Cunning mastermind said:

;)

If you're town you're going to have to cooperate and give us the chance to read you:

- give your reads and explain them

- comment on the things that happened this game

- actually read the thread (idk if you have at this point, and the fact I can't tell, looks bad on you since it's just 18 pages)

I'm giving you a lot of leeway but you're really pushing it 

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

No

We know they are not aligned with town so we don't want them voting. They can say whatever they like it's a free Internet. 

Your town card has been temporarily revoked

did i miss something?

2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

did i miss something?

rei and crei claimed neutral survivor lovers 

7 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

did i miss something?

I came as soon as i heard

12 minutes ago, mark said:

If you're town you're going to have to cooperate and give us the chance to read you:

- give your reads and explain them

- comment on the things that happened this game

- actually read the thread (idk if you have at this point, and the fact I can't tell, looks bad on you since it's just 18 pages)

I'm giving you a lot of leeway but you're really pushing it 

I'm lost and I'm reading but my mind is blank, and I'll wait until my house quiets down so I can actually concentrate and understand what I'm reading.

I love u mark!!!

I am town!

1 hour ago, mark said:

Small connect 
Not a connect, Underwood missed the joke so my post was a way of calling out his overreaction. 

Bandwagon on ZeroPassion
I didn't like his intro post, but I questioned you further because it was too early to throw out a vote. 

"Agree with the analysis" + "vote was pre-emptive" (contradiction?)
Note how this happened only after I pointed out 2k17. Arguably doesn't like my analysis anymore as I'm not pushing townies anymore at this point

Your analysis, as early as it was, was pretty solid for page 2. You threw out a vote before letting the game develop though. Not a contradiction. 

2k17's defense, basically deflecting what I said

His defense was shit, but at that point you were going into tunnel mode. Regardless of what 2k17 says you FEEL and THINK you nailed him so you're reading anything he says as scum. I had no problem with 2K up to that point. 

Deflecting a very simple question "what do you think of iSlickz" + stating that my question is random serves no value at all (and gives a "damn, caught" vibe)

See above. You're stretching here.  

This is basically what iSlickz has been doing, saying, or implying the entire time: basically he doesn't want the game to be moved forward, without a clear reason, and he assumes I'm wrong on my reads which either shows perfect info or is scummy because as town, if he says I can't have the game solved, then neither can he, yet he pushes francis / myself with certainty like I push him / 2k17, but he says it's bad / later on even says it's scummy when i do it. aka he uses double standards

Mark you are not moving the game forward, you move it backward. I want you to post in a more clear and concise manner and not wall of text us to death. You are stretching even more to make your reads so there is no way in hell you have anything solved, especially when you're wrong on me. 

islickz still trying to convince me to not scumread him/2k17 while he basically states I should be town 

The only reason your linking me with 2K is because I called out the faulty logic you applied. I don't give a damn who you scumread and I certainly don't need to convince you. 

Unexplained and didn't make sense from a town PoV at all
iirc I did explain it. 2K defended himself fine. He has not followed up with anything substanial and his interaction with Jazz I don't like so he is a valid target. 

When Francis asks iSlickz why he plays helpful townie, he instantly sets Francis up to be scumread later on instead of answering it

It was a loaded question, and I got the sense he was just discrediting me (which he was). Jazz also called out the tone of his post. 
Seems to care way more about me than he should: basically everyone i think is town so far hasn't taken as much of a hard stance on me - you seem to try to manipulate me or others not to listen to me (bonus points: Nelrick and Sophocles and Cunning doing the same later on, Nelrick by saying that following me leads to scum winning (his argument: my literal 2nd game on this site, probably over a year ago, in which town won, which isn't close to representative of my play right now), Sophocles by saying STFU and saying this reminds him of nazi mafia (although I was town there, idk what he means exactly with that but he said it in a discrediting way, not in a "mark is town" way, he didn't even mention me being town there). Not saying all 3 are scum, ofc town can disagree with me, but odds are at least 1-2 are based on the way they do it.

I don't give a fuck about you, no one reads your posts. Unless you're saying something worthwhile, I imagime everyone just sighs and rolls their eyes. 

iSlickz, again, caring WAY too much about me (panic)

Panic? really?

iSlickz 3H ago:

iSlickz straight up scumming it up. Saying Francis is scum for sure. Admitting 2k could be scum (and pushing silver, zeropassion, cunning: 3 people I also pushed, esp zeropassion). so basically 1 townread of mine 4 scum/possible scumreads of mine, yet he says I'm "always scum aligned" (doesn't make any sense outside of he just wants me dead and can't find a good reason to do it)

"Scumming it up" is a lazy way of saying you suspect someone without the logix to back it up. Some of our reads align and that's scum to you? I still think Francis is scum, I'd like to know why you are townreading him so hard beyond (oh he's advancing the game)

The summary of this is iSlickz went from;

- liking my analysis  (when I push zeropassion)

- to discrediting it /doing everything he can to stop me while still saying I'm town (when I push 2k17) 

- to outright saying I am always scum (when I scumread him+2k17 and show that I'm not easily persuaded by them, aka I'm a threat to scum now) 

Who's mischaracterizing now?

Mark you can continue to tunnel me if you want. I think I've done enough to show my alignment so if you're to dense to see it then that's on you. You have shown time and time again you are unable or unwilling to work as a team with anyone and you would rather lone-wolf it. The sad thing is I think your probably town. 

This conversation is fruitless 

I already unvoted you so I quite literally am not tunneling you atm

And you mischaracterized yourself because you said I was "always scum aligned" when you basically meant to say you think my play is anti-town. That post was the only reason I thought you scumread me, because it quite literally said it

You see a few problems I have, and I imagine this being a culture shock more than anything:

You think that a "vote"  is something you use when you're certain someone is scum, to seal it, and that once you vote someone you want them dead. 

I think that a "vote" is nothing but a tool: it can be used to show your reads (example: I asked Tyranno to vote 3x to show his reads. if someone is rereading and wants to know peoples scumreads quickly, they can just control f their votes). For example I don't mind using RVS votes, or voting people as pressure (and ironically 2k17 calls me out that I mentioned it was pressure because then it doesn't work, while you basically call me out for thinking I have solved the game despite me saying multiple times that I hadn't and that my reads are open to change: for example I went from scumreading zeropassion to townreading him, I toyed around between scum-townreading jazz, and I went from townreading to scumreading you: as you see my reads change the entire time)

If you think I'm not moving the game forward then you're just misinformed. Before i did anything, people were just memeing and not doing shit. I engaged people, got 2k17 / you / jazz / etc to take sides and provide arguments etc. which is valuable information that people can use to make reads on them. I strongly disagree with you saying I move the game backwards. In fact I think you're doing that because you basically told me to stop posting content - when I think the opposite should be done: encouraging others to post more content as well

Saying I can't play with a team is getting old because I'm quite clearly cooperating / kind of teaming up with multiple people so far (francis, jazz) and I've been engaging others into playing (tyranno, now trying to do it with cunning mastermind). Really I don't think I'm a lone wolf right now, yes my thought process is very individual, but I do actually engage with all the players and consider every post people made: you can see how many posts I posrepped. That means they said something I agree with / like / hadn't considered before. If I was a lone wolf I wouldn't posrep people at all