The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1548 posts in this topic

vote nelrick

i can't wait to see what you come up with if you ever come back to play!

33 minutes ago, mark said:

rei and crei claimed neutral survivor lovers 

i know they claimed that. what i am questioning is the whole "knowing" they are neutral

29 minutes ago, Cunning mastermind said:

I'm lost and I'm reading but my mind is blank, and I'll wait until my house quiets down so I can actually concentrate and understand what I'm reading.

I love u mark!!!

I am town!

town to the core

28 minutes ago, Cunning mastermind said:

I'm lost and I'm reading but my mind is blank, and I'll wait until my house quiets down so I can actually concentrate and understand what I'm reading.

I love u mark!!!

I am town!

These kinds of reasons only work temporarily, but I've given anyone who used them so far a temporarily pass so I won't make an exception for you. But realize you're basically promising content later on - so don't disappoint on delivering, or you'll get insta-lynched regardless

unvote cunning mastermind

15 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

i know they claimed that. what i am questioning is the whole "knowing" they are neutral

I think we know they are not aligned with town, which is what I clarified.

How am I supposed to play when 2k's response to my pressure is to say "I will keep voting you until one of us dies"?

Like what the actual duck

Also scum-siding/neutral crei kept his vote on me and referred to me like he thinks I'm town. That's probably all you need to know about my alignment this game.

Or, you know, you could also read my posts. That works too.

@iSlickz

ok let's assume I'm wrong on you

just want to see multiple perspectives to make sure I'm not tunneling

can you see any universe where francis is town, or must he be scum for sure? if so, why so certain? 

can you see jazz vs 2k17! being scum vs scum? (note how jazz initially townread 2k17, then 180'd to scumread him: could've been a well timed bus, and by this insane 1v1 between them that's almost unbelievably rediculous, they could've tried to give the other "massive towncred". really even i am not so sure about 2k17 being scum as jazz is, and really I can't see how 2k17 is so sure jazz is scum either. a small thing that bothered me, though, is jazz leaving - which I don't really see him doing as town, although that was mostly before his "return" so I won't say that that's alignment indicative)

tyranno, then, has a pretty good voting pattern between jazz - cunning - 2k17, no? there were multiple options to bandwagon on so he didn't have to bus, although I know this is a associative read, forgive me but I quite literally can't play without them, it's just how i think about the game

now if we believe cunning being town (idk if you do, and I dont even know if I do myself, but don't feel good about lynching her right now) - who's left? does it make sophocles / nelrick look worse based on PoE (you didn't list them in your scumreads though)? 

scum must be somewhere, and I think there are / should be more obvious scum than "let's just lynch all floaters + francis" by now

but yea don't mind silver for a kill either tbh. @Silver what's up

Mark what. I have no idea what 2ks alignment is but as I've said his play warrants a policy lynch regardless, unless and until he plays differently.

hmmm

Mark why are you so sure scumwood is townwood again?

Just now, Jazz said:

Mark what. I have no idea what 2ks alignment is but as I've said his play warrants a policy lynch regardless, unless and until he plays differently.

hmmm

ok nvm you quite clearly said you didn't know his alignment

what I'm getting at though is how insane the 1v1 is / was between you guys

keep in mind I think 2k17 is scum and you're town - but I get accused of tunneling, and I want to reconsider every possibility to make sure I'm not

also btw if you're town I fully expect you to read my alignment correctly 

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Mark why are you so sure scumwood is townwood again?

I made a list with like 7 reasons earlier on but mainly I just don't think his scumgame is bad enough that entire town can scumread him so quickly. It seemed to me like a scumpush on him. Not a townpush, he didn't get defended / townread either despite playing pretty pro-town at some points 

I don't think scum is bussing him either 

It makes no sense unless he's town

in before wifom / focusing on wrong things / what not 

I just don't see it 

I understand this looks like my scumgame at first glance but in reality, my townway is way more invested than my scumgame, which is why i always die as town and live as scum: people don't like when I go nuts and spam the thread with my rollercoaster thought process. I think you can figure that out by just reading my posts and comparing to my games tbh, even I can't fake what I do here lol and I'm giving out a lot of things so even if I am scum, I'd be literally playing terrible by doing so much

15 minutes ago, Jazz said:

How am I supposed to play when 2k's response to my pressure is to say "I will keep voting you until one of us dies"?

he's likely scum so I'd say just ignore his ass? I'm not opposed to killing him today, just don't want to turn the day auto yet

8 minutes ago, mark said:

I understand this looks like my scumgame at first glance but in reality, my townway is way more invested than my scumgame, which is why i always die as town and live as scum: people don't like when I go nuts and spam the thread with my rollercoaster thought process. I think you can figure that out by just reading my posts and comparing to my games tbh, even I can't fake what I do here lol and I'm giving out a lot of things so even if I am scum, I'd be literally playing terrible by doing so much

Worthless post

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

Worthless post

Lol

it's my response to jazz who scumread me, also I think I can solve jazz alignment partly by how he reads me since he knows me well - so I figure he would see this tell at least 

Won't be around for EoD so I'll leave my vote here 

unvote

vote 2k17! 

30 minutes ago, mark said:

Lol

it's my response to jazz who scumread me, also I think I can solve jazz alignment partly by how he reads me since he knows me well - so I figure he would see this tell at least 

Yeah I agree it wasn't a worthless post from my perspective. I'll keep what you said in mind.

I'm just not sure I understand what 2k is doing if he's actually scum and it's making me hesitate a bit (although I wish if he were town he would give me a reason to townread him by seeing him make a credible push instead of attacking me in a super sketchy manner).

Gonna reread in a bit since EOD is approaching I think

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

You kill him because he tried to pull that shit as scum in final 3

If hes town im want him watned for throw (kinda like kahu should have been)

he pulled this shit as scum before where he refused to do anything. This is lynchworthy

tyranno is lynchworthy. You guys realize he isnt even trying to quote posts and bold them to show what he thinks is scummy right? All he is doing is dropping votes. If it werent for his postng restriction,

wed lynch this behavior

Nelrick calls me out for discrediting slickz then goes hard after bb even tho there are other players doing the same shit. Yes he could be faking his posting restriction but thats no different than tyranno. 

If we cant decide on a lynch we just kill gaia today but anybof the above 3 are good kills

Yeah I was about to analyze the vote counts Francis. If 2k is town at this point I think scum almost certainly bandwagoned off my push, and I think Tyranno fell for it.

get rekt scum

my_trap_card.jpg

Unofficial Vote Count:

2k17 - (4) Francis, Jazz, Tyranno, mark
Cunning - (2) Solstice, ZP
Jazz - (2) crei, 2k17
Francis - (2) Slick, Soph

ZP - (1) Nelrick
Broken - (1) Silver
Silver - (1) Broken

Nelrick - (1) Malcolm

Not Voting - (3) rei, Cunning, Wunterslaus

Just now, Jazz said:

Unofficial Vote Count:

2k17 - (4) Francis, Jazz, Tyranno, mark
Cunning - (2) Solstice, ZP
Jazz - (2) crei, 2k17
Francis - (2) Slick, Soph

ZP - (1) Nelrick
Broken - (1) Silver
Silver - (1) Broken

Nelrick - (1) Malcolm

Not Voting - (3) rei, Cunning, Wunterslaus

BTW, wanted to point out how gross it is that Solstice apparently left his vote on Cunning without any justification whatsoever, afaict.