The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

+mark    2936
1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

Didnt like his intro post? ( i didn't either)

Going over the people who first posted, my thoughts were you Francis wunterslaus were willing to go into conversations, I expect to be able to read cunning and jazz more later on. Zeropassion however, hasn't played for a while, so I imagined a more enthusiastic entrance than a weak meme, so I can definitely see it being his scum game. Lowkey, immediately after, 2k17 voted snowmegido: probably doesn't mean anything but if I was scum with zeropassion and saw a vote like that, I'd definitely steer attention away by RVS voting a townie so that the actual vote on zeropassion wont catch peoples attention. So zeropassion - 2k17 scum snowmegido town is a legit possibility, but I realize it could've been a coincidence that he voted immediately after me. 

Will just keep my eyes on zeropassion and 2k17 for now. 

• Upvote 2

Wunterslaus    154
20 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

If there is a traitor in this game, what you did would be a really clever way to let scum know who to target to convert.

This was my first interaction with someone and it was a question directed to me. I don't see how this indicates of anything. You setting me up for something fren?

Jazz    4725

2k17 why did you vote for snowmedigo?

• Upvote 1

+mark    2936
1 minute ago, Silver said:

hey mark do you still think im retarded

I've learned to appreciate it 

• Upvote 9

confuse ray    4214
22 minutes ago, mark said:

Going over the people who first posted, my thoughts were you Francis wunterslaus were willing to go into conversations, I expect to be able to read cunning and jazz more later on. Zeropassion however, hasn't played for a while, so I imagined a more enthusiastic entrance than a weak meme, so I can definitely see it being his scum game. Lowkey, immediately after, 2k17 voted snowmegido: probably doesn't mean anything but if I was scum with zeropassion and saw a vote like that, I'd definitely steer attention away by RVS voting a townie so that the actual vote on zeropassion wont catch peoples attention. So zeropassion - 2k17 scum snowmegido town is a legit possibility, but I realize it could've been a coincidence that he voted immediately after me. 

I definitely agree with the analysis on ZeroPassion, but the rest of your post feels like you're getting a little ahead of yourself with the linking and shit. Your vote was pretty pre-emptive too. 

Re: 2k/snow I'm not ready to incriminate someone based on a day 1 meme vote or read into it as an indicator of two players alignment.  

that being said, seriously who is snow and is it a multi of someone?

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35374

i dont think snows a multi

32 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

This was my first interaction with someone and it was a question directed to me. I don't see how this indicates of anything. You setting me up for something fren?

lol I don't need to set you up for anything. You've proven to be a free square for scum (hint that means you should step up) 

+mark    2936

Snow is another friend of markus that used to post here / on discord before cunning iirc 

+rei+    35374

So he's part of the DN Trap Pack? 

• Upvote 7

2k17!    223
46 minutes ago, mark said:

lmao

2k17!    223
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Still waiting on an answer to my question 

the claim?

bruh...

come on...

really!?

2k17!    223

man

just forget it, lol

i'd expect that from someone who wasn't in that long as fuck game with us but you were alive on the last day

+mark    2936
3 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

man

just forget it, lol

i'd expect that from someone who wasn't in that long as fuck game with us but you were alive on the last day

Thoughts on islickz? 

2k17!    223
3 minutes ago, mark said:

Thoughts on islickz? 

pretty random question following the trajectory of your other posts.

why slick? you think he's scum or something?

• Upvote 1

+mark    2936

unvote
vote 2k17!

deflected from the vote on zeropassion, without giving a read on it, his response to me calling him out is "lmao", I was interested in the fact that Jazz questioned 2k17 while islickz questioned zeropassion and kind of soft defended 2k17, so I want to know what 2k17! thinks of iSlickz and he dodged the question again. For someone that has a reasonable amount of mafia experience, no way I'm buying this. Not sure about iSlickz or zeropassion though, was just trying to get shit rolling, but so far 2k17 seems very scummy. 

2k17!    223
Just now, mark said:

unvote
vote 2k17!

deflected from the vote on zeropassion, without giving a read on it, his response to me calling him out is "lmao", I was interested in the fact that Jazz questioned 2k17 while islickz questioned zeropassion and kind of soft defended 2k17, so I want to know what 2k17! thinks of iSlickz and he dodged the question again. For someone that has a reasonable amount of mafia experience, no way I'm buying this. Not sure about iSlickz or zeropassion though, was just trying to get shit rolling, but so far 2k17 seems very scummy. 

you seem pretty eager to write everything that pops into your head.

you really think that i "deflected" your RVS vote by casting mine when they were seconds apart? i honestly can't tell if you're being serious right now.