.em kcuF .sdrawkcab txet ym tup ot evah I .tsrif elor ym daer ot togrof i oS

23 hours ago, Silver said:

if post restrictions are still real

unvote

vote broken brilliance 

23 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote Silver

Timeline:

Wednesday 7:15 AM EST, Tyranno makes his first post, which is only a video, something he has done before in mafia games.

13 hours pass.

Wednesday 8:33 PM EST, Broken makes his first backwards post, establishing + claiming a posting restriction.

2 hours pass.

Wednedsay 10:24 PM EST, Silver makes a comment about posting restrictions.

Wednesday 10:38 PM EST, Tyranno votes Silver + posts a video in his post+vote, claiming the second posting restriction in the game, and 

20 minutes later, Tyranno refuses to provide insight into the game (effectively claiming he can't talk) and unvotes Silver.

Now Tyranno jumps on the 2k wagon. Tyranno almost certainly isn't town.

Tyranno's posting restriction easily could have been faked after he saw that Broken Brilliance had a real posting restriction, and he's using it as an excuse not to contribute to the game.

Just now, Jazz said:

Tyranno's posting restriction easily could have been faked after he saw that Broken Brilliance had a real posting restriction, and he's using it as an excuse not to contribute to the game.

BTW, unvoting Silver so quickly after is another sign that he is not serious about the game, and that he's not town.

unvote

vote Tyranno

I'll check in again later. Still wouldn't mind 2k dying for policy reasons, but I think there's a better chance Tyranno is scum/anti-town aligned, especially considering I tagged him before and he ignored my post. @TheGoldenTyranno get wrecked.

36 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

If hes town im want him watned for throw (kinda like kahu should have been)

he pulled this shit as scum before where he refused to do anything. This is lynchworthy

tyranno is lynchworthy. You guys realize he isnt even trying to quote posts and bold them to show what he thinks is scummy right? All he is doing is dropping votes. If it werent for his postng restriction,

wed lynch this behavior

Nelrick calls me out for discrediting slickz then goes hard after bb even tho there are other players doing the same shit. Yes he could be faking his posting restriction but thats no different than tyranno. 

If we cant decide on a lynch we just kill gaia today but anybof the above 3 are good kills

This is an excellent post, even if you are scum.

4 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

I dont get mislynched per usual though. I mostly get lynched when I'm scum

Had an unexpected busy day sowwy

Good discussion.

Sorry I’ve been away for a long time, I had some long shifts at work.  Tried to read the thread during my lunch but only made it to page 10.  I’m back and up to somewhere on page 20 and this is what I’ve noticed so far.

You say I ruined it by revealing too early, but then LATER you say you missed my reveal post altogether?  Like WTH Malcom?  You are too good to mess up like this.

Otherwise I want to talk about mark, jazz, and 2k and their reads on me because I feel like they’re all contradicting themselves.  

Mark:

Says my opening isn’t shitty.  Should lean town to null on me then. 

However his trust list has me as null to scum.  Literally nothing changed with me so IDGI.  

Jazz:

Says he could can understand needing to RNG as town to make future scum games go smother.  I should be town to null for him, likely lean town.  He has me as null. Ok.

He town reads me. He just said I was null earlier.  I didn't post anything inbetween. WTH.

That's shading me, aka he scum reads me.  Like vote me if you think I’m scum then.  And how did you somehow miss the fact I didn’t move my vote before? i don't buy it.

2k:

Starts off by calling me bait post “ew”. I should be a scum read there.  

I’m still scum.  This is fine.

So now I’m stupid town I think?  Kind of hard to tell. 

I’m null apparently.  Scum to dumb town to null.  I’m all over the place I guess.  

.ecnedifnoc htiw sdaer yna evig t'nac yllautca I .tsefkcuf a si a yad elohw sihT .llew dna PZ no yffo m'I ,won thgir revliS tuoba kdI

REVLIS ETOVNU

Solstice, whatever your alignment is, leaving an RVS vote parked for that long is scummy. Do something else and explain your vote.

This day phase has been a complete waste of time and unproductive. I think it's about to end so I'm gonna do this just in case.

Hardclaim: Town Bodyguard

This is a pretty useless role for me anyway, and it doesn't give me any info. All it does is allow me to protect a town player I think will be NK'd.

Don't wanna get mislynched or tinfoiled regardless of what 2k17 flips, but now you scumfucks have no excuse to randomly vote me before the day runs out.

unvote

vote 2k17

If you flip town, all I have to say is, get good.

Just now, Jazz said:

This day phase has been a complete waste of time and unproductive.

.zGD no 1 yad ot emocleW

24 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

.ecnedifnoc htiw sdaer yna evig t'nac yllautca I .tsefkcuf a si a yad elohw sihT .llew dna PZ no yffo m'I ,won thgir revliS tuoba kdI

REVLIS ETOVNU

I'm p sure we don't have a player called revlis 

Silver and token: any thoughts on players other than each other?

Just now, Jazz said:

Silver and token: any thoughts on players other than each other?

Lmao broken*

Radio Silence Mafia

@solstice

you had two different posts about it. one was straight up outing it and the other was about slick

If it was "bait" why was the vote kept on Cunning for almost 48 hours?

I don't see any reason to not kill 2k today. He has largely contributed nothing and expressed intent to punt from here on in by voting Jazz until one of them is dead. Not only has he used this tactic as scum, but this tactic ALWAYS results in that player getting lynches.  See  Markus last game, Gemstone in the game he scumread me. 

Tyranno should also die. If he really wanted to contribute there were multiple ways for him to express his views as others pointed out such as quoting a post with bolded text and vote. HE WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE. Were it not for the restriction we wouldnt even be discussing killing him. We'd just kill him for dropping votes and dipping. I already stated I think he is faking the restriction as well. 

In the same vein, you know who dropped a vote, dipped, and doesn't have a posting restriction: Sophocles. Besides that the only thing he has done is played helpful towny by telling the neutrals not to vote. This doesnt actually help town as it doesnt stop the neutrals from voting if they feel like it. The sole benefit of making a post like that is to gain brownie points with town. If it wasn't for 2k taking the position he did, I am would be down to kill him today. 

Why rei and nelrick fixate on broken faking his claim with tyranno existing and potentially slipping is beyond me but its noteworthy both did. Given rei claimed neutral, I can take his reads with a grain of salt, but Nelrick is just straight tunneling and bad. He should realize this. 

Slickz (for the aforementioned reasons) and mark (I can't tell if Im just annoyed by him and want to kill him ala Jazz or he is acting scummy) both bug me but not as much as the above. 

my soulread has slowly disappointed me as this day has worn on

jazz v 2k on p15-17 is the epitome of the entire section in a nutshell, folks

i do not like that parking post and it should not be browbeaten

wunter will shit gold next phase or else will we learn he is a bedshitter too - same note with silver (both very void of content)

i believe solstice has forgotten how to come to conclusions in their above post so count that as a check against them (saying the players are contradictory but i don't see their stances on the players)

unvote cunning

grrrrr

vote 2k17

day ends in 2 hours?

Yeah the day ends in 2 hours. For some reason we only got 47 hours for Day one lolmods.

im down to switch the lynch onto someone else because it's pretty clear to me 2k will flip town based on lack of discussion and vote activity

scum is clearly sitting back and not voting

Also, what 2k just pulled is completely suicidal as scum. If he was scum I would have expected him to return or assess the vote counts more carefully.

thats why I tried to switch the lynch onto Tyranno but nobody wants to bite with a vote or comment on it, besides francis

a little disappointed Francis didn't park his vote there