The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Also if I find out later that roles were personalized and not randomly distributed to the players I'm gonna complain about that too.

They are and you'll lol at my role 

unvote tyranno 

vote underwood 

silver is right about mob mentality. town's been burned in the past getting hung up on roles. I want to lynch who i think is the most scummy and that's it

Can you convince me why Francis is the scummiest person? 

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

You realize this discourages both info roles from checking you and vig roles from killing you correct? There's literally no better way to

resolve your alignment than lynching you since you are claiming uncheckable+unkillable.

And I have to ask now, why did you place the 2k vote when you did? Why did you ignore mine and francis's pressure on D1?

@TheGoldenTyranno

Jazz who are the top 3 people you want dead atm, and what is your read on me?

@iSlickz I agree with you that some weird shit is going on. I'd like to talk about it before the end of the day, but I need everyone to check in first.

Also, I think between Francis and Mark, Mark is more likely to be scum, but they could easily both be scum together, especially if Tyranno is actually neutral.

Not sure what to do about Tyranno, but if he's playing with an anti-town neutral mindset, with an anti-town role, he needs to be investigated. Based on his role claim, I think the best way to investigate him is via lynch. If he survives, we chalk him up as neutral and pray that Beast didn't allow that role on a scum team.

1 minute ago, mark said:

Jazz who are the top 3 people you want dead atm, and what is your read on me?

Tyranno

Mark

Francis

Mark, I feel that you are trying to replicate your town game by (1) tunneling someone day 1 and (2) pushing 50 lynches on D2. However, I know your town game has improved since the last time you played here, which makes me think you're simply scum.

Also, I'm not sure I believe that crei+rei are neutral any more for raisons, so I think rei was simply correct on you D1 and wanted to clearly state that in case he died.

unvote

vote Mark

fine with this for now. Be back later.

13 minutes ago, mark said:

Can you convince me why Francis is the scummiest person? 

I've already repeated it 100x

His excuse is busy-ness 

33 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

unvote tyranno 

vote underwood 

silver is right about mob mentality. town's been burned in the past getting hung up on roles. I want to lynch who i think is the most scummy and that's it

Oh fuck off. Back to paranoia world for you. There's no way in hell you can think I am worse than tyranno mark or soph given the cases I have laid out. 

8 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Tyranno

Mark

Francis

... Are we really playing the francis is bussing game again 

4 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I clearly noticed because I included you in my triple vote of scumminess along with 2k and Cunning. You felt off on day 1 like you where overplaying being triggered by things such as the posting restrictions. I feel like town Jazz would say this is bullshit but it could be town bullshit none the less let's not get in another Mascis style situation. Francis felt town motivated at the time.You'll get mad at me for not doing my due diligence in the aftergame though so I'll reread all his posts but right now I still don't see him as being scummy at all. 

10 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Mark, I feel that you are trying to replicate your town game by (1) tunneling someone day 1 and (2) pushing 50 lynches on D2. However, I know your town game has improved since the last time you played here, which makes me think you're simply scum.

Also, I'm not sure I believe that crei+rei are neutral any more for raisons, so I think rei was simply correct on you D1 and wanted to clearly state that in case he died.

Why would you point the bottom line out if you don't think they are scum? If they are town claiming neutral they obviously did it for self-preservation reasons. 

1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

He and I are in the ppl you didn't like. Its quoted right above. So what gives? 

Ah. Forgot I had Tyranno there. As I said it's not a scumlist. It was a list of people whoms (is this used in a correct way lol) plays I didn't like. I didn't know Tyranno's post constriction and I thought he may had the opportunity to communicate better. He didn't though imo.

hmm

i think we all need a good break

because town seems broken right now, at it looks like we need it. 

hey btw tyranno

nice restriction 

Forgive that awful typing

3 minutes ago, Silver said:

i think we all need a good break

I feel yah. I mean it's not like we have a 48 hr day phase or something

Look with tyranno too many things line up 

- He claims a posting restriction of only being able to post videos and votes 

- He makes a post without a video one time when he is unvoting which contrasts with his own previous posts (requiring a video when he posts a vote) and broken's posting restriction (his votes were backwards). 

- After I call him out on it, he claims he was hit with an ability forcing him to do that. No one has claimed said ability. 

- He proceeds to claim a role that is basically identical to what Malcolm posited was Chesire Cat on day 1. Either Malcolm is fucking psychic or Tyranno ripped off the claim.

9 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Tyranno

Mark

Francis

Inclined to believe you're not scum with tyranno+Francis, which is kind of what I wanted to get out of this. 

Ok Lets go through my day. Do i actually scumread all these people atm? Want to know my current reads? Ok 

. Wunterslaus - think hes town, stated this consistently, tested him today and called something suspicious out but I didnt get the joke about his post restriction and he unvoted me 

2. confuse rei - don't really like him rei but we cant afford the lynch I think 

3. Tyranno - anti-town so kill 

4. Jazz - idk 

6. ZeroPassion - started scummy, became more townie

7. Francis J Scumwood - idk 

8. iSlickz - town 

9. Silver - plays better than in drunk mafia so I can see him being town instead of scum now

10. Nelrick - scummy 

11. mark - goku

12. Cunning Mastermind - town 

13. Broken Brilliance - 

14. rei - see crei 

15. Malcolm - weak read but when he posts I liked it 

16. Solstice - scum 

17. Sophocles - went from scum to somewhat townread because of meta reasons 

my reads are progressing naturally, I'm one of maybe 3 people playing the game, and you want to kill me cause this looks is my towngame. "Ok". If I was scum why wouldn't I just actually push people, or, let others push: instead ive been flipflopping which shows I change my mind. I'm as townie as can be, I'm almost confirmed town by now, if I was scum I would've 100% pushed people way more aggressivrly or let others push them and not give out a million of townreads etc. I do that cause I play the game, this is my towngame 100%, I had a shitty day 1 and don't want to make the same mistakes again so I reconsider everything. This is no where near my scumgame. I wish I rolled scum cause it would've been a free win but unfortunately i rolled town 

I'm unpleasantly surprised you don't realize this and it somewhat bothers me that you kind of knew 2k17's flip before it happened: you went from townread to 180 tunneling him to going away (Aka your scumgame in fuck you mafia) then kept saying you didnt know his flip and in the end it became a policy lynch etc 

you wanting tyranno dead and now going after rei crei also makes sense if you're scum and they're they're third party, and you want me and Francis dead (maybe Francis is a bus, maybe hes town). 1 bus is possible. Really what you doing? 

part of me also thinks 2k17 is good enough to not have done what he did if he Wasn't sure you were scum: he didnt tunnel me he tunneled you, that says a lot 

know what ill go in the 1v1 vs you cause really I don't think as town you would've played this way. And I don't understand the bodyguard claim either but it could've been a medic bait, safeclaim, or just a guess that a medic wouldn't CC cause they arent the same and bodyguard is less likely to happen. I also think solstice is scum and you didnt list her  either despite I think calling her out yesterday. You also clear townread islickz then he probably got nightkilled yet I have to be the one pointing out why islickz is conf town? (And Francis questions it) 

hell, both of went after Sophocles iirc and both were on 2k. Francis at first and you 180'd twice (town -> scum -> town) in a very "convenient" way. You guys just play way too conveniently. Wouldn't be surprised it you guys are scum together atm going after the same townies / neutrals (me soph tyranno)

lets go, Lets see if you can win this 1v1 as well vs my new towngame form 

Unvote

vote Jazz

Francis I don't think you're bussing Tyranno if he's scum. I'm just concerned about your alignment.

The list of people I listed is basically 3 people I want to kill/investigate and I would rather kill mark or Tyranno before you, because you are more likely to be Town than either of them imo.

Give me your read on Mark.

3 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Either Malcolm is fucking psychic

The man's so called "dartboard" votes are amazingly accurate just saying 

Here's what I don't like about Jazz aside from his contrast in play 

- In regards to lynching 2K his hedging statement was "Oh well if your town get good" 

- In regards to lynching Tyranno he says "town is playing with house money" 

does anyone else have a problem with this? 

Just now, Jazz said:

Francis I don't think you're bussing Tyranno if he's scum. I'm just concerned about your alignment.

The list of people I listed is basically 3 people I want to kill/investigate and I would rather kill mark or Tyranno before you, because you are more likely to be Town than either of them imo.

Give me your read on Mark.

. . .

Go back and read it. I literally quoted it and explained in that big quote train. 

Mark has agreed with my pushes and has voted them yet he still thinks I may be scum. In what world does that line up to you where you agree with someone's reads but think he may be scum?