The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

+mark    3101

First pages nothing interesting happened so I tried to get shit going. I mentioned that that could've been a coincidence: I have a problem with you follow-up, essentially doing nothing, have you actually done anything yet this game? Despite having made several posts, they are all void of in-game content 

1 minute ago, mark said:

First pages nothing interesting happened so I tried to get shit going. I mentioned that that could've been a coincidence: I have a problem with you follow-up, essentially doing nothing, have you actually done anything yet this game? Despite having made several posts, they are all void of in-game content 

1) it's page 3. calm your titties.

2) if you were earnestly trying to "get shit going" then you wouldn't just say "i was just trying to get shit going dudes!" because as soon as you say that your reads no longer have any sort of impact or relevance to the day. i don't understand why someone who wants to "get shit going" would change one of his pushes into a nullread before they even replied. that you got butthurtedly defensive as soon as i flipped your question back onto you is weird.

3) my posts are not void of in-game content. this is the second time you've misrepresented me in three pages. going for the high score?

• Upvote 2

Just now, 2k17! said:

2) if you were earnestly trying to "get shit going" then you wouldn't just say "i was just trying to get shit going dudes!" because as soon as you say that your reads no longer have any sort of impact or relevance to the day.

ebwop: because everyone will know that you weren't being serious and were just trying to poke for reactions. turns out that doesn't work if you tell people you're just poking for reactions.

+mark    3101

I said I was trying to get shit going to explain why I went for thin scumreads, to explain to iSlickz what I'm doing, and basically do people don't misunderstand me

Your posts have basically been a joke claim, "lmao", ignoring a question. You say I get defensive, which is about the opposite of what happened: I pressure you and you crack, never did I get defensive, in fact you're the one who steers my question back at me, which is just awkward. When I answer the question, you accuse me of it by saying if I explain what I'm doing it doesn't work anymore. What do you want me to do, ignore your question just like you ignore others peoples questions? That screams to me that you aren't trying to move the game forward at all

+mark    3101

Never did I say zeropassion and islickz were scumreads to nullreads

iSlickz: never was a scumread, in fact I said he was willing to talk, I just wanted to find out what you thought of him considering he soft-defended you but I didn't like your response (so no opinion on iSlickz yet)

ZeroPassion: I said "not sure about him", which isn't a nullread. I'm quite literally waiting for him to come in. I only unvoted to vote you

1 minute ago, mark said:

Never did I say zeropassion and islickz were scumreads to nullreads

iSlickz: never was a scumread, in fact I said he was willing to talk, I just wanted to find out what you thought of him considering he soft-defended you but I didn't like your response (so no opinion on iSlickz yet)

ZeroPassion: I said "not sure about him", which isn't a nullread. I'm quite literally waiting for him to come in. I only unvoted to vote you

ya, i used a singular, not a plural

you really think that i "cracked"? lmao.

4 minutes ago, mark said:

You say I get defensive, which is about the opposite of what happened: I pressure you and you crack, never did I get defensive

dude! i didn't get defensive! i never got defensive! stop saying i got defensive!

this conversation is a waste of time. keep voting me if u want.

8 minutes ago, mark said:

When I answer the question, you accuse me of it by saying if I explain what I'm doing it doesn't work anymore. What do you want me to do, ignore your question just like you ignore others peoples questions?

to answer this: no, i didn't ask for your life story, i asked "why do you want to know about slick". you proceeded to list everything you've done today so far, pre-emptively, and chimp out.

confuse ray    4259
11 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

mark stop jazzing

to expand, your stream of consciousness pressure can be a good thing but when it's done this early it gives scum the opportunity to float and let you misfire 

you've also created a situation where voting you can be a justifiable action to shut off the confusion 

just relax, you don't have to drive everything and try to win the game on your own 

possibility remains you are scum steering town but that's a pretty ballsy gambit this early and you've clearly taken a stance 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

to expand, your stream of consciousness pressure can be a good thing but when it's done this early it gives scum the opportunity to float and let you misfire 

you've also created a situation where voting you can be a justifiable action to shut off the confusion 

just relax, you don't have to drive everything and try to win the game on your own 

possibility remains you are scum steering town but that's a pretty ballsy gambit this early and you've clearly taken a stance 

Why are you playing helpful towny? 

confuse ray    4259
25 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Why are you playing helpful towny? 

Rather than agree or disagree with the post you'd rather to continue to ask loaded questions 

noted for later

• Upvote 1

+mark    3101

To clarify don't get me wrong, I'm open to be persuaded either way depending on how the day develops

just saying who I currently think has the scummiest entrance - but agree that its too early to come to meaningful conclusions about it yet 

if scum uses this opportunity to not do anything, though, then we can catch them on it, so I don't think that's a bad thing necessarily 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

Rather than agree or disagree with the post you'd rather to continue to ask loaded questions 

noted for later

Theres nothing to agree or disagree with. I made it clear idt your attempt to talk mark off the ledge so to speak was necessary or genuine

Solstice    344

I'm posting this on my lunch break so no time to chat. I should be able to talk more when I get home in 5 hours, maybe 6 depending on how long it takes me to read the thread. For now I'm just going to

rng vote cunning

because if I don't RNG as town then it becomes a scum tell and that's bad. Gtg see you when I get home.

33 minutes ago, Solstice said:

I'm posting this on my lunch break so no time to chat. I should be able to talk more when I get home in 5 hours, maybe 6 depending on how long it takes me to read the thread. For now I'm just going to

rng vote cunning

because if I don't RNG as town then it becomes a scum tell and that's bad. Gtg see you when I get home.

ew

confuse ray    4259
1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Theres nothing to agree or disagree with. I made it clear idt your attempt to talk mark off the ledge so to speak was necessary or genuine

It is very necessary, Marks already in danger of flying off the handle and attempting to solve the game day 1 just like Jazz, scum is easily able to capitalize on this 

You did not make this clear btw

still waiting for a genuine post or read from you 

• Upvote 1

confuse ray    4259

zeropassion and silver have the shittiest intro's itt thus far, cunning seems nervous to post, and underwood is asking questions to contribute 

mark is posting like he nailed 2k 

reminder to everyone that the day is 48hrs

+mark    3101
Just now, Silver said:

man how do i have a shitty intro, i have like 10 pos reps combined

This explains a lot

Did someone tell him mafia is about being as funny as possible, instead of about killing scum? 

• Upvote 8

Silver    1010
Just now, mark said:

This explains a lot

Did someone tell him mafia is about being as funny as possible, instead of about killing scum? 

yes

faint taught me to meme

• Upvote 3