The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

Here's what I don't like about Jazz aside from his contrast in play 

- In regards to lynching 2K his hedging statement was "Oh well if your town get good" 

- In regards to lynching Tyranno he says "town is playing with house money" 

does anyone else have a problem with this? 

Yeah as a matter a fact somebody does

21 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

I've already repeated it 100x

Im open to the idea now

thoguhts on Francis jazz scum pushing me / soph (town) tyranno (third party) ?

2 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

. . .

Go back and read it. I literally quoted it and explained in that big quote train. 

Mark has agreed with my pushes and has voted them yet he still thinks I may be scum. In what world does that line up to you where you agree with someone's reads but think he may be scum?

Jazz Francis teaming up to get my killed 

i wont get killed this game unless if yall nightkill me 

im 100% townie and you guys not seeing it is a major scumtell and the fatal mistake you guys made this game 

Fwiw nazi mafia I was also off day 1 right day 2 and the scumteam also stacked together to get me killed 

come at me 

Slick I had a conflicting read on 2K. On the one hand I liked his response to mark's pressure. On the other hand, he didn't push anybody until he pushed me for calling him out on this, which from my perspective is either scummy as hell or bad as hell, hence I said, get good if you're Town.

Tyranno lynch is pro town because we essentially got an extra lynch with no NK going through and it will resolve his alignment (either he's neutral and won't die or he's scum and this is obviously good for town). Hence the house money comment

Mark no one cares about killing you 

Tyranno, can you please tell the truth about what your role is? Stop trying to make plays

4 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

. . .

Go back and read it. I literally quoted it and explained in that big quote train. 

Mark has agreed with my pushes and has voted them yet he still thinks I may be scum. In what world does that line up to you where you agree with someone's reads but think he may be scum?

In the world where I was wrong day 1. You and jazz bus. Tyranno is 3rd party. I changed my mind on soph. Islickz is BP confirmed town cause he was a likely nightkill target by you. I re-evaluate my reads and you take thwt as a scumtell. "Ok"

1 minute ago, mark said:

Fwiw nazi mafia I was also off day 1 right day 2 and the scumteam also stacked together to get me killed 

come at me 

its been brought bro 

vote mark 

still down to kill Tyranno. Soph still hasn't done jack shit after throwing up and vote and dipping. 

Just now, mark said:

In the world where I was wrong day 1. You and jazz bus. Tyranno is 3rd party. I changed my mind on soph. Islickz is BP confirmed town cause he was a likely nightkill target by you. I re-evaluate my reads and you take thwt as a scumtell. "Ok"

you agree with them on d2 because you voted Soph who I called out yesterday too 

Jazz Francis scumteam 100%

The reason I pushed for another lynch aside from 2k at EOD was my spidy senses on game state awareness (calm before the storm) told me he was likely town. Scum lynches D1 with no alternative are never that easy unless a hard bus is going down.

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

you agree with them on d2 because you voted Soph who I called out yesterday too 

And changed my mind based on his response but you didnt 

why arent you developing your reads like I am? You're more than capable 

In before people think as scum I'd 1v2 Francis+jazz 

i don't even care today if ill flip town jazz/Francis will survive the night and everything will fall into place. Fair warning scum is prob going to bus now as well 

Just now, mark said:

And changed my mind based on his response but you didnt 

why arent you developing your reads like I am? You're more than capable 

What have either of them done to change it? Soph threw up a vote on me to see what happens and has done nothing in terms of scum hunting since then. 

Tyranno hasnt scumhunted today either and instead has just defended themselves

Does this seem pro town or pro mafia to you? 

14 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

- After I call him out on it, he claims he was hit with an ability forcing him to do that. No one has claimed said ability. 

I'm fairly certain it's a scum ability.

Just now, mark said:

In before people think as scum I'd 1v2 Francis+jazz 

i don't even care today if ill flip town jazz/Francis will survive the night and everything will fall into place. Fair warning scum is prob going to bus now as well 

And I have progressed my reads because I disagreed with rei on you yesterday until you tried throw scum on me while still supporting the targets I had called out. Way to hide behind me like I am a shield 

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

What have either of them done to change it? Soph threw up a vote on me to see what happens and has done nothing in terms of scum hunting since then. 

Tyranno hasnt scumhunted today either and instead has just defended themselves

Does this seem pro town or pro mafia to you? 

tyranno claimed 3rd party, probably anti-town, a good kill for either scum or town 

Sophocles didnt push people aggresively or did many scummy things today, this seems like his towngame, isn calling me bad cancer stfu but doesn't scumread me: as townie as it can get 

Francis why are you voting Mark after you JUST laid out the case on why tyranno is the best lynch

Just now, Wunterslaus said:

I'm fairly certain it's a scum ability.

Possibly but who the fuck would target tyranno with a silencer day 1 when myself, gaia, rei, jazz, mark, etc . . . are all in the game. It would be all time worse target. 

2 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

Mark no one cares about killing you 

Tyranno, can you please tell the truth about what your role is? Stop trying to make plays

Sigh if I must.  Claim: I'm Innocent Town and I misrepresented my role and having a posting restriction in hopes that somebody would fake claim having a role to give posting restrictions or to start the Commuter role I claimed. Bring on the anger folks

Malcolm's Cheshire Cat post was in reference to Nazi Mafia, where I gave him a similar role to what he described.

Jazz also complained in the aftergame that I didn't call MYLO correctly because of Malcolm in the game, hence the MYLO comment

The difference is Malcolm rotated between (1 shot) lynchproof/bulletproof/abilityproof every 2 phases and was just a survivor, not someone who wins with town OR any other faction if alive, plus a bunch of ways to dodge kills.

Tyranno's obviously lying and the fact that he's not coming clean means he's not town-aligned, either anti-town neutral or scum getting fancy with fakeclaims.

Just now, iSlickz said:

Francis why are you voting Mark after you JUST laid out the case on why tyranno is the best lynch

Reaction vote mostly but i honestly want people to know I serious about lynching these guys. 

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

And I have progressed my reads because I disagreed with rei on you yesterday until you tried throw scum on me while still supporting the targets I had called out. Way to hide behind me like I am a shield 

Yea no 

i said I was open to the possibility 

it Wasn't until now that I actually scumread you. Even when I made that post it was mostly vs jazz and you were just a possibility 

fact is you guys are teaming up vs 2k, me; tyranno and soph: its too obv connect now 

you guys got sloppy and ignored actually scummy people. Why arent solstice nelrick the people to kill today over me and soph and neutrals? Probably cause they're scum as well that's what I thought

1 minute ago, mark said:

tyranno claimed 3rd party, probably anti-town, a good kill for either scum or town 

Sophocles didnt push people aggresively or did many scummy things today, this seems like his towngame, isn calling me bad cancer stfu but doesn't scumread me: as townie as it can get 

Excuse you, I did call you cancer but I did it through song