The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Sigh if I must.  Claim: I'm Innocent Town and I misrepresented my role and having a posting restriction in hopes that somebody would fake claim having a role to give posting restrictions or to start the Commuter role I claimed. Bring on the anger folks

. . . 

I like how soph approached the Tyranno situation today FWIW. Seemed like a townie mindset with his questioning.

I also like how wunterslaus has played today although he did have a contradiction with saying he didn't like Tyranno and he didn't like Francis for pushing Tyranno. It's ok to scum read both but I don't think the reasoning made sense. Could have been an oversight though.

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Sigh if I must.  Claim: I'm Innocent Town and I misrepresented my role and having a posting restriction in hopes that somebody would fake claim having a role to give posting restrictions or to start the Commuter role I claimed. Bring on the anger folks

Holy crap are you serious

for post-game bragging rights

Jazz
Francis
Solstice
Nelrick

Tyranno 

rei
crei

Wunterslaus
ZeroPassion
iSlickz
Silver
Cunning
Broken Brilliance
Malcolm
Sophocles

Red is scum
Orange is 3rd party anti-town
Yellow is 3rd party actually neutral
Green is town

I felt something was up the entire time I read your guys posts I just couldn't put my finger to it earlier

4 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Holy crap are you serious

I spent a little too much time digging through the archives of MafiaScum reading all the fancy gambits people pulled

8 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

Francis why are you voting Mark after you JUST laid out the case on why tyranno is the best lynch

fear

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I spent a little too much time digging through the archives of MafiaScum reading all the fancy gambits people pulled

So you never had a posting restriction and proceeded to punt the entirety of day 1 and I did catch you fucking up in doing that. Is that right? 

Unvote

vote Francis

iSlickz knows me too well and he caught the references to Mascis I was dropping 

You faked a posting restriction, lied about it the next day, and pushed my lynch when I called you out on your lie.

Claim your full role now

Just now, mark said:

fear

The only scared little bitch is you. Pushing the guys I want dead so that if they turn out to be a mislynch you can just say well Francis wanted them dead so he must be scum. 

I need more time and flips to resolve scumwoods alignment but I am pretty confident mark is scum.

dont get people prioritizing Underwood before mark or Tyranno at all

3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

You faked a posting restriction, lied about it the next day, and pushed my lynch when I called you out on your lie.

Claim your full role now

Cheshire Cat 1 shot Commuter

Nope, tyranno's still going into the ground. Think 5 seconds about what he claimed and what he says he was trying to achieve with the fakeclaim and realize it's still bs

1 shot commuter that gets triggered by someone/something else?

@rei @confuse rei - Jazz has already figured you two are town so I suggest you help your faction. If you don't I will make you pay for it by claiming my role 

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

The only scared little bitch is you. Pushing the guys I want dead so that if they turn out to be a mislynch you can just say well Francis wanted them dead so he must be scum. 

Did I also do this when I pushed 2k, islickz?

This is laughable, I've been playing with 0.0 fear this entire game 

In fact you're the one townreading me first then gradually started scumreading me.... just like jazz... very conveniently. You're doing what you're accusing me of: if I pushed the same targets as you why did you keep saying I could be scum etc? Right, 100% hyprocrite and exactly what you accuse me of 

The fact you're making up shit is  your scumtell, you're scum trying to  manipulate the facts

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I need more time and flips to resolve scumwoods alignment but I am pretty confident mark is scum.

dont get people prioritizing Underwood before mark or Tyranno at all

slipped and confirmed you + underwood scumteam

thanks

1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

1 shot commuter that gets triggered by someone/something else?

Nope just plain old 1 shot Commuter the getting triggered part was 1 of my fake claim ideas

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Awful awful awful play if you're town.

But I kind of believe this.

Explain why you faked the posting restriction though.

1 minute ago, mark said:

Did I also do this when I pushed 2k, islickz?

This is laughable, I've been playing with 0.0 fear this entire game 

In fact you're the one townreading me first then gradually started scumreading me.... just like jazz... very conveniently. You're doing what you're accusing me of: if I pushed the same targets as you why did you keep saying I could be scum etc? Right, 100% hyprocrite and exactly what you accuse me of 

The fact you're making up shit is  your scumtell, you're scum trying to  manipulate the facts

Yeah I'm making shit up. I totally edited the quoted posts from before and you never pushed my scum reads while saying that I could be scum. Didn't happen right?

yea let me guess francis me and tyranno are all scum together and bussing each other

just like your day 1 scumlist where you slipped and listed 8 people who scumread each other as well for no reason

3 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Nope, tyranno's still going into the ground. Think 5 seconds about what he claimed and what he says he was trying to achieve with the fakeclaim and realize it's still bs

The GoldenTyranno is going 

*shades on* 

Extinct 

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Awful awful awful play if you're town.

But I kind of believe this.

Explain why you faked the posting restriction though.

I thought of that on the spot when I made my first post and then fleshed out the rest in my head wording and all while I working in the hot sun