The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Yeah I'm making shit up. I totally edited the quoted posts from before and you never pushed my scum reads while saying that I could be scum. Didn't happen right?

I've pushed who-ever I think have been scummy this entire game, I've been making up my mind all the time, lets look at the fact;

confirmed town islickz: says francis is for sure scum 

confirmed town 2k17: said I was for sure town, and jazz is for sure scum

confirmed (to myself) town myself:  got accuses by islickz for playing like a lone wolf yet somehow francis says I'm playing safe and hiding behind him and following him? WTF

confirmed not-town rei/crei (who play anti-town to dodge nightkills), both called me out. they also outright stated they caught 1-2 scum and aren't outing them. aka they townread me if you read between the lines

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Nope just plain old 1 shot Commuter the getting triggered part was 1 of my fake claim ideas

Still lying, you literally just claimed you were trying to connect to the person who could trigger your commuter with your fakeclaim. 

We might have to do back to back policy lynched to start the game LOL

"mark plays like a bitch and plays it safe in Wonderland mafia" - Francis scumwood 2017 

LOL nice slip

Don't post in those colors for the love of god

12 minutes ago, mark said:

fear

This is bullshit and I don't believe you would say this if you were town here

unvote

vote Francis J scumwood

I have to go to dinner with my family. This day has been, interesting, to say the least.

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

This is bullshit and I don't believe you would say this if you were town here

For what reason?

right cause it fits your agenda of mislynching me

your reasoning for me being scum is literally "you play like your towngame" 

1 minute ago, mark said:

I've pushed who-ever I think have been scummy this entire game, I've been making up my mind all the time, lets look at the fact;

confirmed town islickz: says francis is for sure scum 

confirmed town 2k17: said I was for sure town, and jazz is for sure scum

confirmed (to myself) town myself:  got accuses by islickz for playing like a lone wolf yet somehow francis says I'm playing safe and hiding behind him and following him? WTF

confirmed not-town rei/crei (who play anti-town to dodge nightkills), both called me out. they also outright stated they caught 1-2 scum and aren't outing them. aka they townread me if you read between the lines

Again iSlickz isn't confirmed town. You're basing this off of nothing. if iSlickz said he got hit last night. Different story but he didn't. So the only way youd know this is if you tried to kill him. Otherwise youre just making a terrible assumption. 

What does 2k's reads have to do with jack shit. You're confirmed town to yourself yet you voted and killed him (as did I). It's not like he was nk'd and his reads would matter. He got lynched. So what's your point? 

I already took care of rei and crei.

17 minutes ago, mark said:

for post-game bragging rights

Jazz
Francis
Solstice
Nelrick

Tyranno 

rei
crei

Wunterslaus
ZeroPassion
iSlickz
Silver
Cunning
Broken Brilliance
Malcolm
Sophocles

Red is scum
Orange is 3rd party anti-town
Yellow is 3rd party actually neutral
Green is town

Listing silver and broken and malcolm as bright green is hilarious

no nightkill

islickz claimed bulletproof

Just now, Jazz said:

Listing silver and broken and malcolm as bright green is hilarious

the colors are indicative of scum, third party and town. not of how townie/scummy 

I have to step out but I should be back in 2 hours.   I went to bed yesterday before I saw Jazz claim Bodyguard.  I don’t buy it.

HARDCLAIM: THERE IS A JAILOR

Jailor + bodyguard Jazz + bulletproof Slick + crei and rei claiming they can heal each other + tyanno claiming trigger heals and 1 shot lynchproof and random commutes is WAY too many protections for one game, even a poorly designed and unbalanced one.  Somebody in this group is a bloody liar.  

Out of them Jazz is the one who most rubs me the wrong way.  He claimed bodyguard at a time that made no sense to do so.  If jazz flips scum francis is also likely scum.

I also don’t believe both tyranno and rei/crei can be telling the truth about their claims.  They may all be neutrals and not scum, but somebody is lying about their role.  I saw people throwing around cult leader or serial killer taking priority over mafia.  While this is true for cult leaders (I doubt we have any though) mafia need to be taken out before the serial killer simply because there are more of them.  More mafia means more anti-town votes, less days until lylo/mylo and more potential anti-town PRs.  A SK is basically like a lone mafia goon, they can’t do much on their own until late game.  Kill mafia first.

I don’t like jazz. I don’t like Malcom.  I hated Soph yesterday, he’s gotten slightly better.  I don’t like ZP but then again I never like him so nothing new.  I DO like Francis despite knowing it doesn’t make sense with my Jazz read, but if tyranno or nelrick flip town francis looks bad.  Mark is probably town.  Wunter is town.  Slick is likely town.  Cunning and nelrick aint even here, broken can be town too.  Tyranno is a fool, crei and rei are whatever. If I missed anyone, you're probably null.

Vote jazz

Maybe your play has just gotten a lot different playing offsite, but this isn’t how I remember town you at all. 

6 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I thought of that on the spot when I made my first post and then fleshed out the rest in my head wording and all while I working in the hot sun

Yeah do you remember the part where I figured out you made it up after seeing broken claim a posting restriction? And you thought I was scum for catching this? What the actual fuck

5 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Still lying, you literally just claimed you were trying to connect to the person who could trigger your commuter with your fakeclaim. 

i was gonna bait and switch lol. When somebody finally claimed I was gonna say sorry you can't be because I lied and I triggered my commute myself hence my post about an "LCD role that could get my trip started" hoping somebody would bite

Just now, mark said:

no nightkill

Read again. He doesn't even know if he was the target. For all he knows he could still have a bullet proof. And I can personally guarantee there are other unkillables in this game 

Just now, Solstice said:

I have to step out but I should be back in 2 hours.   I went to bed yesterday before I saw Jazz claim Bodyguard.  I don’t buy it.

Jailor + bodyguard Jazz + bulletproof Slick + crei and rei claiming they can heal each other + tyanno claiming trigger heals and 1 shot lynchproof and random commutes is WAY too many protections for one game, even a poorly designed and unbalanced one.  Somebody in this group is a bloody liar.  

Out of them Jazz is the one who most rubs me the wrong way.  He claimed bodyguard at a time that made no sense to do so.  If jazz flips scum francis is also likely scum.

I also don’t believe both tyranno and rei/crei can be telling the truth about their claims.  They may all be neutrals and not scum, but somebody is lying about their role.  I saw people throwing around cult leader or serial killer taking priority over mafia.  While this is true for cult leaders (I doubt we have any though) mafia need to be taken out before the serial killer simply because there are more of them.  More mafia means more anti-town votes, less days until lylo/mylo and more potential anti-town PRs.  A SK is basically like a lone mafia goon, they can’t do much on their own until late game.  Kill mafia first.

I don’t like jazz. I don’t like Malcom.  I hated Soph yesterday, he’s gotten slightly better.  I don’t like ZP but then again I never like him so nothing new.  I DO like Francis despite knowing it doesn’t make sense with my Jazz read, but if tyranno or nelrick flip town francis looks bad.  Mark is probably town.  Wunter is town.  Slick is likely town.  Cunning and nelrick aint even here, broken can be town too.  Tyranno is a fool, crei and rei are whatever. If I missed anyone, you're probably null.

Vote jazz

Maybe your play has just gotten a lot different playing offsite, but this isn’t how I remember town you at all. 

The most likely fake claim is coming from the lovers. How could you ever conclude my claim is more likely to be fake than theirs?

2 minutes ago, mark said:

no nightkill

1 minute ago, Solstice said:

Vote jazz

Dear @mark

Get fucked. Good job outing you had perfect info in knowing Slickz was the nightkill 

Sincerely, 

Francis J ScumhunterExtraordinaire

26 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Possibly but who the fuck would target tyranno with a silencer day 1 when myself, gaia, rei, jazz, mark, etc . . . are all in the game. It would be all time worse target. 

If he was town he should have claimed. Nothing to hide. I can't see this being a town ability

kay so i read like 6 pages and it was all bullshit ability talk

is there anything game related that has actually happened or should i go to sleep

Despite the number of times I pointed out Slickz claim doesn't necessarily mean he was the kill (and that Gaia and rei claimed they could heal each other), mark has been super admanat on Slickz being confirmed town because "slickz was the kill. " Only two reasons to be that sure on it

1. He's a dumbass

2. He made the kill 

1 minute ago, confuse rei said:

is there anything game related that has actually happened or should i go to sleep

yeah you and rei can vote your scumreads now because Jazz figured out you two are town 

2 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

I faked a claim and a posting restriction and I'm a lying bastard like Mascis