The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

Gaia and rei are town (because i can't believe wed have two town factions two neutral factions and 1 scum faction) so they'll confirm that I'm neutral because if they don't and I die, they either get nk'd tonight or lynched for lying tomorrow since ppl already doubted their claim and my flip will reveal it to be bs. 

Jazz, mark and underwood will cockfight between each other until they all die. No reason for anyone to nk them.

Crei and rei are not going to die (since i believe they are scum).

Everyone else sucks dick (me included) so they also wont be nked.

That leaves you.

Just now, iSlickz said:

i dont see how that is illegal or against spirit in a hardclaiming game but what the fuck ever 

unvote vote tyranno

Do you remember

I am vanilla town? 

Idk, beast said "Players can say whatever they want" wrt claiming, just no quotes/screenshots. So it's fair game imo

And he randomly color coded just to fuck with people so eh

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

i dont see how that is illegal or against spirit in a hardclaiming game but what the fuck ever 

unvote vote tyranno

Nice policy lynch. I thought the truth was suppose to set you free! Apparently, that's just a fake claim too...

2 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

jazz claims bodyguard 

soltice claims there is a jailor 

nelrick claims jailor 

tyranno retracts and claims a bunch of unbelievable bullshit 

crei and rei claim neutral 

underwood now claims neutral 

mark is panic posting because he thinks he has game solved 

am i missing anything? how do we even resolve this shit?

kill jazz cause he's scum

kill solstice cause likely rolecop and bussing jazz after I called them both out (scum textbook play: what are the odds of solstice going from not existing to agreeing with almost ALL of my reads? yea I thought so) aka scum

nelrick claiming jailkeeper I guess if un CC'd makes him town - just leave him alive and he'll prob get nightkilled or something / we'll resolve it later

tyranno is objectively an ok kill

crei/rei are still believable imo and bad lynches 

kill underwood cause claimed neutral after pressure so either neutral or scum, even if it's 50/50 between neutral and scum, it's a good lynch (esp since as neutral he could be anti-town) 

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Nice policy lynch. I thought the truth was suppose to set you free! Apparently, that's just a fake claim too...

LOL 

this may be the best post he has made in a mafia game 

Nelrick you are thinking from your scum pov and not mine. I can never reach day fucking 7 as scum no matter how i play it out, neither does rei. I dont need to go deep to help my faction, nor is it ever my goal to do so. If I lead to town to kill town day 1 and 2 and that is my contribution to the team. You can and you should, but it is a horrible play for me to try to play it off to reach the end game, and it is very clearly not my play of choice, the examples are somewhere close to the hundreds by now over the years.

And yes it makes sense to kill me/rei. The fact that i claimed it doesnt mean its true and clearly, a lot of people dont believe im telling the truth.

underwood's claim is clearly fake regardless if it contradicts with mine

says he is neutral survivor but prods me to post my scumreads since jazz figured it out! like lol

say you are town or ill out you! when do you ever say that from neutral survivor pov

Can we get a vote count before silver or others decide to join the vote and end the day.

1 minute ago, mark said:

kill jazz cause he's scum

kill solstice cause likely rolecop and bussing jazz after I called them both out (scum textbook play: what are the odds of solstice going from not existing to agreeing with almost ALL of my reads? yea I thought so) aka scum

nelrick claiming jailkeeper I guess if un CC'd makes him town - just leave him alive and he'll prob get nightkilled or something / we'll resolve it later

tyranno is objectively an ok kill

crei/rei are still believable imo and bad lynches 

kill underwood cause claimed neutral after pressure so either neutral or scum, even if it's 50/50 between neutral and scum, it's a good lynch (esp since as neutral he could be anti-town) 

So if I have a safe claim as scum why would I cc either two neutrals (in which case making them also want to kill me) or out two town? 

Plus you know i softed it for the last two days. 

Tyranno needs to die 100% today. How mark wants to kill other before him is beyond my mind.

Only reason he hasnt started to shitpost or meltdown is because we are doing it ourselves.

1 minute ago, confuse rei said:

Nelrick you are thinking from your scum pov and not mine. I can never reach day fucking 7 as scum no matter how i play it out, neither does rei. I dont need to go deep to help my faction, nor is it ever my goal to do so. If I lead to town to kill town day 1 and 2 and that is my contribution to the team. You can and you should, but it is a horrible play for me to try to play it off to reach the end game, and it is very clearly not my play of choice, the examples are somewhere close to the hundreds by now over the years.

And yes it makes sense to kill me/rei. The fact that i claimed it doesnt mean its true and clearly, a lot of people dont believe im telling the truth.

underwood's claim is clearly fake regardless if it contradicts with mine

says he is neutral survivor but prods me to post my scumreads since jazz figured it out! like lol

say you are town or ill out you! when do you ever say that from neutral survivor pov

Lynch me. Then get nightkilled/lynched tomorrow. I'm good with that. I agree with what you posted earlier in this being no fun to play. 

Like you said if you fuck me, you get fucked. 

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

So if I have a safe claim as scum why would I cc either two neutrals (in which case making them also want to kill me) or out two town? 

Plus you know i softed it for the last two days. 

You claim neutral. That may as well be cult leader, serial killer, or whatever. You say crei and rei are town when they literally claim they aren't. I don't know what you're doing but you clearly are / were playing anti-town. 

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

This is exactly the shit that happens lately. Anyone is free to do awful things from a logical standpoint and then pull a "Why the fuck would i do that as X"

How do you even argue agaisnt that then? So is our only choice to just go "Hmm i agree" and give you a pass?

Man fuck that.

also yeah i missed the most obvious one

underwood is neutral survivor

underwood sees me/rei claiming a similar role and trying to take ourselves out of the nk pool, narrowing the nk list down around him, essentially fucking with his wincon from early day fucking 1

'i'll allow it'

1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

Tyranno needs to die 100% today. How mark wants to kill other before him is beyond my mind.

Only reason he hasnt started to shitpost or meltdown is because we are doing it ourselves.

I don't want the game to turn auto and I want people to discuss possible scums, like I've said Tyranno isn't a bad kill and I'd go that way. Thing is tomorrow we need to kill scum, and I'm not positive tyranno will flip scum over just some 3rd party tbh 

Just now, Nelrick said:

This is exactly the shit that happens lately. Anyone is free to do awful things from a logical standpoint and then pull a "Why the fuck would i do that as X"

How do you even argue agaisnt that then? So is our only choice to just go "Hmm i agree" and give you a pass?

Man fuck that.

actual literal time to use the term: WIFOM (from francis, not you)

Just now, confuse rei said:

also yeah i missed the most obvious one

underwood is neutral survivor

underwood sees me/rei claiming a similar role and trying to take ourselves out of the nk pool, narrowing the nk list down around him, essentially fucking with his wincon from early day fucking 1

'i'll allow it'

it doesn't take you out of the nk pool (the whole point is that scum deals with neutrals and town doesnt), it takes you out of the lynch pool. You take yourselves out the nk pool by playing like you have (non-threat). 

But hey its not like you ever needed an excuse to vote me right. 

Ftr my flip will explain why I know youre 100% town gaia. 

Just now, mark said:

I don't want the game to turn auto and I want people to discuss possible scums, like I've said Tyranno isn't a bad kill and I'd go that way. Thing is tomorrow we need to kill scum, and I'm not positive tyranno will flip scum over just some 3rd party tbh 

The game is not even near auto. Im not going to let anyone end the day early, we have like 24 more hours.

Tyranno has contradicted himself to hell and back. Broken claimed a restriction role, he literally just said he was waiting for that to push them, he doesnt do shit.

He was in the hot seat today so he panicked. Underwood already quoted a post from him that is the epitome of memeposting "because i got caught so might as well have fun"

We have a bunch of 3rd party claims where we are all idiots if we suspect them and i have no idea how to deduce which are abusing wifom and which are also abusing wifom but are scum. Tyranno is a better kill than those, im not discreting a cop coming in with some hot pockets or god knows what.

I mean francis is literally claiming rei/crei are town lol

And again why the fuck wouldnt I allow it? Scum focuses on dealing with you rather than me. I just don't want to play until the end of the game and decided that helping kill scum was the best way to do it. Town isn't listening to me so the two players they will listen to when they are town (you and rei) I need to stop pointing shit out and start pushing. Don't give a fuck if you have some additional win con besides the standard town one  

28 minutes ago, mark said:

If you're town there's no reason to trade yourself for a neutral rofl

so are you already admitting you lied about healing crei?

I came to the conclusion they were Town trying to avoid a NK and rei was posting real thoughts on d1

1 hour ago, Silver said:

because town seems broken

tcerroc era uoy ,nwot ma I

Just now, Jazz said:

I came to the conclusion they were Town trying to avoid a NK and rei was posting real thoughts on d1

oh you as well lol

Just now, mark said:

I mean francis is literally claiming rei/crei are town lol

He could claim they are the 2nd coming of jesus. It doesnt matter if francis says they are town.

We are in still in a situation which a bunch of claims where we are supposed to give them passes (Crei,rei and francis) based on wifom.