The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

Just now, Nelrick said:

He could claim they are the 2nd coming of jesus. It doesnt matter if francis says they are town.

 

We are in still in a situation which a bunch of claims where we are supposed to give them passes (Crei,rei and francis) based on wifom.

 

What do you think about it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mark said:

I mean francis is literally claiming rei/crei are town lol

Yep. Because thats a viable maf strat right? 

 

Like I said lynch me. See I flip neutral. Gaia/rei will be the nk at that point or lynched the next day because no one is going to do buy that in a 17-18 player game there are 5+ factions

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

This is exactly the shit that happens lately. Anyone is free to do awful things from a logical standpoint and then pull a "Why the fuck would i do that as X"

 

How do you even argue agaisnt that then? So is our only choice to just go "Hmm i agree" and give you a pass?

 

Man fuck that.

Let's say you say 'hmm i agree' on me and give me a pass

 

How do I proceed to win?

 

Will I not get killed by day 5 still without contributing anything to my faction?

 

I am not a newbie player who started yesterday. I strategize and plan way ahead, probably better than anyone else in the community. You know that to be true. I am not waiting for you to lay down an exact plan. But ive thought about this many times and there is no possible way where my faction gets rewarded if i do that. This isnt 'o i hope i get by!' thing. I can't get by.

 

It would be WIFOM if i had something to win by doing that. But getting by and going deep is not a reason. The deeper I go the less people listen to me, and they eventually kill be because im not nk'd. I wouldnt even argue if its wifom because you're the only one pushing for this idea. I would just let it get buried because you are one of the most inactive posters. But its just so illogical it irritates me existencialy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh lynching you and rei/crei getting nightkilled seems good to me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will believe someone is town or scum based on play, not based on me having low self esteem so i need to back off because they are obviously better than me at mafia, so when they say they wouldnt do something as scum, im supposed to go "ok" and look elsewhere.

 

That players of their caliber are pulling things like that is what makes me suspect them. We give worse players than them the same treatment if they said the same (LIKE TYRANNO)

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, mark said:

tbh lynching you and rei/crei getting nightkilled seems good to me

Well yeah. Youre mafia. That's like your perfect scenario 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Yep. Because thats a viable maf strat right? 

 

Like I said lynch me. See I flip neutral. Gaia/rei will be the nk at that point or lynched the next day because no one is going to do buy that in a 17-18 player game there are 5+ factions

i thought i was confirmed town if you die how do i get lynched

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus with the way malcolm and Underwood and mark were playing, the only player I ever wanted to trade for myself was crei+rei if they were actually Town lovers

 

no offense slick

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

 

Well yeah. Youre mafia. That's like your perfect scenario 

 

lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, confuse rei said:

i thought i was confirmed town if you die how do i get lynched

 

 

Didn't claim today so no one will trust you tomorrow (assuming scum doesnt just kill you tonight) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

francis no matter what way you're going to put it you jazz and tyranno are going to die so you can claim whatever and WIFOM it like you claimed rolecop in GoT mafia, it doesn't mean shit to me 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you claimed under pressure / knew you were going to get lynched cause I (obv town) + islickz (conf town) were going HAM at you and others raised suspicion as well

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mark said:

francis no matter what way you're going to put it you jazz and tyranno are going to die so you can claim whatever and WIFOM it like you claimed rolecop in GoT mafia, it doesn't mean shit to me 

 

 

Yeah I'm really not worried about it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're either scum or anti-town 3rd party, based on you making scummy plays I caught

 

so any plays you make after you're caught don't mean much

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

step 1. you die contradicting my claim

 

for some underreason that confirms me as town

 

step 2. scum for some reason NK me despite my claim being contradicted because they are using undereason as well and think im confirmed town

 

step 3. I survive, but get lynched because despite being confirmed town after your flip, i am scum

 

the fuck have you been smoking

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mark said:

you claimed under pressure / knew you were going to get lynched cause I (obv town) + islickz (conf town) were going HAM at you and others raised suspicion as well

I claimed because no one's fucking listening to me in trying to get you killed. So I'm calling out the two ppl who town blindly follows and putting them on the block.

 

But hey thats totally my mafia safe claim right. Something that can be counterclaimed. 

 

I'm dead serious. Lynch Me. Find out I'm right on mark, tyranno, gaia, and rei.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

I claimed because no one's fucking listening to me in trying to get you killed. So I'm calling out the two ppl who town blindly follows and putting them on the block.

 

But hey thats totally my mafia safe claim right. Something that can be counterclaimed. 

 

I'm dead serious. Lynch Me. Find out I'm right on mark, tyranno, gaia, and rei.

 

well you're wrong on me for sure

prob right on tyranno

and rei/gaia can claim for themselves, why would I take your claim over their own words 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, confuse rei said:

step 1. you die contradicting my claim

 

for some underreason that confirms me as town

 

step 2. scum for some reason NK me despite my claim being contradicted because they are using undereason as well and think im confirmed town

 

step 3. I survive, but get lynched because despite being confirmed town after your flip, i am scum

 

the fuck have you been smoking

I didn't say it confirms you as town (that's just fmpov). Just throws a lot of doubt on your neutral claim. 

 

Killing two good town players with 1 kill sounds good but even if they dont you get heat for it tomorrow since I flip neutral and its highly unlikely that there's two different neutral factions with essentially the same win (survive until the end) in this game 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mark said:

 

well you're wrong on me for sure

prob right on tyranno

and rei/gaia can claim for themselves, why would I take your claim over their own words 

Because I counterclaiming them for essentially no reason since I would have safeclaim which wouldnt get ccd. Get it? 

 

Me doing this as scum is fucking awful. There;s no reason to do it. That's not wifom. Its sheer suicide especially if I shoul have a claim that won't get ccd. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheGoldenTyranno (2): Sophocles, iSlickz
mark (2): Jazz, Francis J Undercuck 

 

Brokeback Brilliance (1): Silver
Francis J Undercuck (1): mark
Jazz (1): Solstice

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we take a moment to realize how Jazz "I knew rei+crei were town" is just bullshitting us 

 

jazz francis solstice are such good kills, just as good as tyranno atm 

 

 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I think policy lynching players for playing terribly benefits town in the long run 

 

+ I kinda still had a grudge against 2k for using that bs in final 4. 

And yet you didn't fucking act on Mark's embarassment of a day 1? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rei said:

And yet you didn't fucking act on Mark's embarassment of a day 1? 

Grudge + Policy lynch > Just Policy lynch alone 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tihsllub saw onnaryT rof noitcirtser tsop eht lla'y dlot I

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.