The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

hi, two things:

The next player who bitches that roles weren't randomly assigned is getting modkilled.

Roles were assigned (to the best of my knowledge) by random.org. a concept about randomness that some of you seem to have missed is that seemingly nonrandom events happen surprisingly often (see: the Improbability Principle). Stop acting as if the whole world revolves around you; you are not relevant. Implying that Beast does not have the integrity to assign roles in an unbiased manner is honestly insulting.

Similarly, the next player who whines that this game is bastardised will also get modkilled. You can complain postgame if you wish, but since none of you have seen the actual setup, shut the fuck up and play.

The morning was unusually quiet in Wonderland. Such a quiet usually promises one thing:

A lot of corpses.

Jazz was found dead.

his role was

You are Bandersnatch

Once per night, you may guard a player. If that player would be night killed that night, you will die instead and take the attacker with you.

You are an INNOCENT TOWN

rei was found dead as well.

his role was:

Maybe out of a form a bit, but always ready to battle

You are Tweedledum

You are lover. You share a quicktopic with confuse rei, your twin brother. But you will die if he dies and vice-versa.

You are aligned with MAFIA

Next to him, with his wrists cut deaply and a face of a great sorrow was found cofuse rei

his role was

Maybe out of a form a bit, but always ready to battle

You are Tweedledee

You are lover. You share a quicktopic with rei, your twin brother. But you will die if he dies and vice-versa.

You are TOWN

But wait, where is Tyranno? declared Alice. 
And where is iSlickz?

Tyranno and iSlickz disappeared. Who knows what happened to them. 
Players that disappeared cannot be lynched (obviously). 

DAY 3 STARTS NOW and will end in 49 hours, 37 mins from now. 

That means on Tuesday at 10 pm, MDT
Tuesday 11 pm, CST
Wednesday, 6am CET

Vote francis j mafiawood

Cunning mastermind has been subbed out.

@Winter Multi has been subbed in his stead.

Player list:

1. Wunterslaus

2. confuse rei  (town)

3. Tyranno (disappeared)

4. Jazz (town)

5. 2k17(town)

6. ZeroPassion

7. Francis J Scumwood

8. iSlickz (disappeared)

9. Silver

10. Nelrick

11. mark (town)

12. Faint

13. Broken Brilliance

14. rei (scum)

15. Malcolm

16. Solstice

17. Sophocles

alright who else didn't post beside myself last phase?

11 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

Vote francis j mafiawood

Still the neutral. And I am essentially confirmed now because I outed Gaia and rei yesterday for being bitches and not taking more active roles in pushing thier kills i.e. I outed them as town for the exact reason I said yesterday (only way I could know they were town is if I was the actual neutral.) 

But hey if you want to give scum another pass, then by all means this is a great vote. 

2 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

alright who else didn't post beside myself last phase?

@Malcolm @Malcolm @Malcolm (pun on his name) 

11 minutes ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

Cunning mastermind has been subbed out.

@Winter Multi has been subbed in his stead.

Contractual Obligation 

Winter is coming

Winter is coming 

@Winter Multi . . .  is here!!! 

Before someone says I'm quota floating, I dare you to find one game as any alignment where I have ever done that. 

vote golden tyranno

Nothing's changed on him. 

I wanted mark dead yesterday for the reason I said. Given I knew rei was town, when mark started pushing my kills while saying i could be potential scum, I thought rei might have been right (as per town rei usually is). The fact that mark was a dumbass yesterday and believed Slickz to be confirmed town when he didn't confirm he was the kill only cemented me further. Obv I had no idea (nor did rei or gaia) four votes would kill him (altho this is infinitely superior to the role I got in Malcolm's first fuck you mafia). 

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

vote golden tyranno

23 minutes ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

Tyranno and iSlickz disappeared. Who knows what happened to them. 
Players that disappeared cannot be lynched (obviously). 

unvote 

Missed that obv. Tyranno said he was commuter so thats probably what happened there. 

My guess is nelrick was the nightkill target because Jazz died and that would be the ideal protect target.

@Solstice - I dont need you to tell me anything else but I need to know your target from last night. 

14 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Still the neutral. And I am essentially confirmed now because I outed Gaia and rei yesterday for being bitches and not taking more active roles in pushing thier kills i.e. I outed them as town for the exact reason I said yesterday (only way I could know they were town is if I was the actual neutral.) 

But hey if you want to give scum another pass, then by all means this is a great vote. 

@Malcolm @Malcolm @Malcolm (pun on his name) 

ebwop only way I could know they were not neutral* 

everywhere I wrote these two were town just read it as not neutral. Wrote town as a force of habit for mason/lover pairs. 

Thank fuck I'm dead.

Just now, Jazz said:

Thank fuck I'm dead.

Things I'm grateful for every day 1. 

31 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

you didnt out shit. Everyone and their mothers believed their taletell of neutral or town. Guess what one was scum. We got lucky that rei died from jazz, otherwise its the same shit today.

I didnt believe their shit and i dont with yours either. 

Sorry Jazz, guess you were bodyguard after all.  rei and crei lied about being able to heal themselves which leaves Jailor + bodyguard + bulletproof + commuter as claimed protection roles. I think one of bulletproof and commuter has to be a fake claim, still seems like too many protection roles.  

Malcom and ZP didn’t post at all yesterday.  I got a message under my door last night saying ZP is most likely town.  I don’t know that I believe it, but we’re at day 3 and Malcom should be dead by now if he’s town.  

Vote Malcom

16 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

My guess is nelrick was the nightkill target because Jazz died and that would be the ideal protect target.

@Solstice - I dont need you to tell me anything else but I need to know your target from last night. 

Sorry Francis, but I don’t entirely trust you.  You wanted 2k dead and he was town.  You wanted Nelrick dead and he’s claimed jailkeeper.  You want Tyranno dead and I find his 1 shot commuter claim more believable than slick claiming unlimited bulletproof.  Survivors usually side with mafia for the simple fact that they can end the game faster than town, and it looks to me like that's what you're doing.

Can someone give a recap of yesterday for me

10 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

everywhere I wrote these two were town just read it as not neutral. Wrote town as a force of habit for mason/lover pairs. 

OH YOU DONT SAY

Just now, Malcolm's Multi said:

Jazz, crei(town?), rei(scum) and our beloved mafiawood killed mark.

Tyranno is scum but somehow avoided death because this is a repeat of last game when we know who to kill but kill someone else because scum are our owners and we their bitches.

There are a bunch of people who didnt post. 

We now in "LOL WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SCUM" wifom meta.

Just now, Nelrick said:

OH YOU DONT SAY

Oh fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Solstice said:

Sorry Jazz, guess you were bodyguard after all.  rei and crei lied about being able to heal themselves which leaves Jailor + bodyguard + bulletproof + commuter as claimed protection roles. I think one of bulletproof and commuter has to be a fake claim, still seems like too many protection roles.  

Malcom and ZP didn’t post at all yesterday.  I got a message under my door last night saying ZP is most likely town.  I don’t know that I believe it, but we’re at day 3 and Malcom should be dead by now if he’s town.  

Vote Malcom

Sorry Francis, but I don’t entirely trust you.  You wanted 2k dead and he was town.  You wanted Nelrick dead and he’s claimed jailkeeper.  You want Tyranno dead and I find his 1 shot commuter claim more believable than slick claiming unlimited bulletproof.  Survivors usually side with mafia for the simple fact that they can end the game faster than town, and it looks to me like that's what you're doing.

Both claims are real. I'm personally confirming Slickz claim. Tyranno's may be a partial lie, but given what happened today, it suggests hes commuter (but this doesnt mean he is town). 

Yeah no shit I want the game to go the end. Its my fucking win con. 

Your logic on Malcolm is also flawed, but I want to hear him talk today. 

1 minute ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

I counterclaim the neutrals. We lynch mark who had the role you gave me in Fuck You Mafia one (certain # of votes = dead). The neutrals were a scum/town lover. 

Underwood if you were neutral you would be hanging low to avoid death.

Ironically enough you chose mark over literal actual italian mobster tyranno.

Tell me more about how you are neutral and not trying to fuck us over-mafia.

1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

Underwood if you were neutral you would be hanging low to avoid death.

Ironically enough you chose mark over literal actual italian mobster tyranno.

Tell me more about how you are neutral and not trying to fuck us over-mafia.

I told you I dont want to play this out until literally parity between myself and the other party. It takes forever and its boring to sit back and play that way. So I decided push lynches. 

I knew rei wasnt neutral. Figured they werent both scum trying to survive and given how mark was acting rei's push on d1 made sense. 

iSlickz is the bulletproof and I ate him. He was salty. If you lynch me you kill him too. So it will be a double mislynch 

I'll throw him back up tomorrow since I got what I wanted from him (his ability). He will confirm

1. I took his power. 

2. that I am the neutral