• Upvote 2

confuse rei    5677
2 hours ago, Silver said:

i thought mafia was just a way to boost pos reps

it isnt?

god damn it

• Upvote 3

confuse rei    5677

2:30 am and ive been on a boat for 3 days with minimal sleep and just got home so yeah

mark's grasping at 2k

islickz called it out correctly as he saw it

underwood who claims to read islickz perfectly questions one of his later posts at a time with 0 relevant action

loved the memes

• Upvote 2

confuse rei    5677

vote jazz this thread has just the right amount of activity to pressure him into melting down

• Upvote 4

confuse rei    5677

quota bitches

+mark    2936

Think I like crei so far for not trying to tilt me (meta read) or push me after saying I grasped at 2k17 which I would 100% see him do as scum 

confuse rei    5677

i mean im sleepless im not looking into getting into a huge thing here ill tilt you tomorrow

• Upvote 2

confuse rei    5677

Also as scum you never place a player on tilt day 1 its very bad longterm. Ideally you get him to derail town during day 2 so that town doesnt read into day 1 interactions and forget them by day 3

this was strategic pooping on niggas lives 101 with confuse rei

• Upvote 4

Nelrick    2395

Didnt expect my vote to scare him off. Will keep that in mind to write in my town diary.

Anyways

unvote 

vote underwood

Nelrick    2395
5 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Why are you playing helpful towny? 

4 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Theres nothing to agree or disagree with. I made it clear idt your attempt to talk mark off the ledge so to speak was necessary or genuine

Hey remember that game where mark was a skeleton and he jazzed for 10 pages making those days pointless and we only won because it turns out JC sucks at designing games and Gemstone was the literal actual god of D&D.

I think its pretty clear that letting mark go off is quite good for scum.

However discrediting that to not let slick have townie points is quite the (perhaps) scum motivated move.

• Upvote 3

ZeroPassion    569
9 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

My nigga 

i ain't no snitch

7 hours ago, mark said:

Going over the people who first posted, my thoughts were you Francis wunterslaus were willing to go into conversations, I expect to be able to read cunning and jazz more later on. Zeropassion however, hasn't played for a while, so I imagined a more enthusiastic entrance than a weak meme, so I can definitely see it being his scum game. Lowkey, immediately after, 2k17 voted snowmegido: probably doesn't mean anything but if I was scum with zeropassion and saw a vote like that, I'd definitely steer attention away by RVS voting a townie so that the actual vote on zeropassion wont catch peoples attention. So zeropassion - 2k17 scum snowmegido town is a legit possibility, but I realize it could've been a coincidence that he voted immediately after me. 

Will just keep my eyes on zeropassion and 2k17 for now. 

i am thrilled to be playing a game of dgz mafia, mark! i just don't show it in my posts

22 minutes ago, Cunning mastermind said:

Nelrick...

what do you think of nel's vote of me, before he voted on francis?

14 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

Didnt expect my vote to scare him off. Will keep that in mind to write in my town diary.

Anyways

unvote 

vote underwood

you ain't scaring me boi

@Broken Brilliance you are my one and only true soulread. did you roll town? 

1 hour ago, confuse rei said:

2:30 am and ive been on a boat for 3 days with minimal sleep and just got home so yeah

mark's grasping at 2k

islickz called it out correctly as he saw it

underwood who claims to read islickz perfectly questions one of his later posts at a time with 0 relevant action

loved the memes

Confuse rei is just pointing shit out 

See I can do it too. I also don't claim to read iSlickz perfectly. He was just an easy read last game because his play was stark contrast from normal. 

1 hour ago, confuse rei said:

vote jazz this thread has just the right amount of activity to pressure him into melting down

Decent vote

1 hour ago, mark said:

Think I like crei so far for not trying to tilt me (meta read) or push me after saying I grasped at 2k17 which I would 100% see him do as scum 

WIFOM. Like even Gaia pointed out these types of reads are shitty and mean nothing. Stop looking at what you expect people to do as scum and look at what they have done. 

For example, iSlickz stepping into the shit show you were starting with 2k17 is towny because it helps to alleviate confusion. But this is abnormal for him and further he has no reason to stick his neck out do it because he doesn't know either of you two's alignment. (which is what bugs me about it). 

46 minutes ago, Cunning mastermind said:

Nelrick...

This is becoming a pattern.

36 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

Hey remember that game where mark was a skeleton and he jazzed for 10 pages making those days pointless and we only won because it turns out JC sucks at designing games and Gemstone was the literal actual god of D&D.

I think its pretty clear that letting mark go off is quite good for scum.

However discrediting that to not let slick have townie points is quite the (perhaps) scum motivated move.

Explained above.