The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

I mean leaving you alive already took down a bunch of townies. Ill take my chances.

At least the "WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SCUM" has stopped (for now?).

I imagine im getting the shit out of me beaten tonight (yay). So please kill tyranno tomorrow.

Mafiawood in your own words (irony) you better give me one of your teammates today (a better lynch) because right now between you and playing russian roullette between a bunch of floaters, you are like a million times the better kill.

2 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I'll throw him back up tomorrow since I got what I wanted from him (his ability). He will confirm

1. I took his power. 

2. that I am the neutral 

and magically slick will be dead tomorrow to avoid this scenario.

Man just like real alice in wonderland but with a different amound of drugs.

Just now, Nelrick said:

I mean leaving you alive already took down a bunch of townies. Ill take my chances.

At least the "WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SCUM" has stopped (for now?).

I imagine im getting the shit out of me beaten tonight (yay). So please kill tyranno tomorrow.

Mafiawood in your own words (irony) you better give me one of your teammates today (a better lynch) because right now between you and playing russian roullette between a bunch of floaters, you are like a million times the better kill.

Yeah I really don't have to because you'll fuck yourself so it's all good by me. Benefit of being the neutral is idgaf if i die. I literally have to live until there are two players alive in the game. You understand how boring and tedious that is? Go ahead. Kill me, kill slickz in the process, scum will nk you and probably win the game 

Just now, Nelrick said:

and magically slick will be dead tomorrow to avoid this scenario.

Man just like real alice in wonderland but with a different amound of drugs.

If Slickz is dead tomorrow, you kill me. As long as Slickz is in my large intestine, he can't die until I shit him out at the START OF DAY. 

The only drug I have is X-lax 

Here are some place to start looking town 

Soph is still a good kill. Dropped a vote on me and dipped. Then he tried to play it off as a trap. Hasn't done anything else but talk game mechanics which havent been pro town as stated before. And if you want to play the blame game for killing mark, guess who else was on that lynch?  

Still want to know if Solstice targeted Tyranno and force triggered his ability after Tyranno had claimed it and the condition that triggered. 

Malcolm and Winter need to talk 

nvm it was jazz on mark but the rest of it still stands. 

@Solstice

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Here are some place to start looking town 

Soph is still a good kill. Dropped a vote on me and dipped. Then he tried to play it off as a trap. Hasn't done anything else but talk game mechanics which havent been pro town as stated before. And if you want to play the blame game for killing mark, guess who else was on that lynch?  

Still want to know if Solstice targeted Tyranno and force triggered his ability after Tyranno had claimed it and the condition that triggered. 

Malcolm and Winter need to talk 

Let me spell this out for you again francis

you killed town 2k

you killed town mark

you wanted to kill nelrick who has claimed jailor

I DON'T TRUST YOU ONE BIT.

What I do want to know is who keeps sending these ZP messages to people.  It's going to be important if ZP ever flips.  If ZP flips scum / neutral we kill whoever is sending the messages.  If ZP flips town, the person sending them is likely town.  If nobody will claim to be the sender, it means it's likely scum and we just kill ZP.  Sound good?

2 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Let me spell this out for you again francis

you killed town 2k

you killed town mark

you wanted to kill nelrick who has claimed jailor

I DON'T TRUST YOU ONE BIT.

What I do want to know is who keeps sending these ZP messages to people.  It's going to be important if ZP ever flips.  If ZP flips scum / neutral we kill whoever is sending the messages.  If ZP flips town, the person sending them is likely town.  If nobody will claim to be the sender, it means it's likely scum and we just kill ZP.  Sound good?

@Nelrick - I advise you to force him to answer the question of whether or not he targeted tyranno last night

If you lynch tyranno and see that his ability required a trigger. Solstice is the most likely person who triggered it. I cant buy that cop would check him over someone else when it would be easier to just lynch Tyranno (waste of a check) 

solstice if your idea of solving the game is roleclaimwise, im afraid to tell you that its useless and you may be scum.

Unless you are a cop with a red check i dont give a shit about any claims or roles.

The whole zeropassion message thing is completely irrelevant unless it actually helps us deduce scum. And as with all claims it doesnt. 

You are using "There cant be too many protection roles" as reasoning after we had a game with 2 cops. You think malcolm is scum because he is still alive when i claimed jailor, and all malcolm has done is floated, he did that last game too and he was town, doesnt mean anything for an alignment.

For someone who distrusts underwood so much, why in hell arent you lynching the shit out of him? How is malcolm a better lynch when your argument is that he is just not dead?

Im apparently going to have to hope that town kills underwood tomorrow after slicks death.

Unvote

vote solstice

If the floaters dont post then we are fucked because mafia will just hide between them until we play russian floater roulette.

1 hour ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

Player list:

1. Wunterslaus

3. Tyranno (disappeared)

6. ZeroPassion

7. Francis J Scumwood

8. iSlickz (disappeared)

9. Silver

12. Faint

13. Broken Brilliance

15. Malcolm

16. Solstice

17. Sophocles

@Wunterslaus@Silver@Sophocles

if any of you are town, i need you here with me because broken is going to post more reverse sentences, if earlier days are any indication zeropassion will float and with malcolm's other thread without any replies for him, i cant hope for anything.

1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

because broken is going to post more reverse sentences

.peY

noissaporez ,yddad ybab dna rehtaf ym sa nwonk retaolf eht ot noitnetta ruo nrut ew woN .level txen ton erew yalp level txen sih esuaceb yassup a ekil ffo nar ssa hctib sih tub ,onnaryT fo tuo kcuf eht lennut annog saw I

!tihs od ton ot esucxe na sah onnaryT won tsael tA

2 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

noissaporez ,yddad ybab dna rehtaf ym sa nwonk retaolf eht ot noitnetta ruo nrut ew woN .level txen ton erew yalp level txen sih esuaceb yassup a ekil ffo nar ssa hctib sih tub ,onnaryT fo tuo kcuf eht lennut annog saw I

This is might be a bad idea. If youre going for floaters. Malcolm and Winter are better targets imo 

9 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

This is might be a bad idea. If youre going for floaters. Malcolm and Winter are better targets imo 

AAAAAAAOOOOOO ,sngieR namoR ehT .won yb sngier eht gnikat deirt evah dluow eH .emagmucs sih wonk i ,lla'y naht mih htiw semag ynam erom raf deyalp ev'i ,llew oot yaw mih wonk i ,nwot sa drah siht staolf reven noissaporeZ

4 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

AAAAAAAOOOOOO ,sngieR namoR ehT .won yb sngier eht gnikat deirt evah dluow eH .emagmucs sih wonk i ,lla'y naht mih htiw semag ynam erom raf deyalp ev'i ,llew oot yaw mih wonk i ,nwot sa drah siht staolf reven noissaporeZ

Maybe he's undercover?

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Maybe he's undercover?

.ti tbuod I ?ytilibaderc nwot sih tidercsid dnA

2 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Contractual Obligation 

Winter is coming

Winter is coming 

@Winter Multi . . .  is here!!! 

GAME OF THRONES DAY

WINTER IS HERE

Ill catch up and give opinions tonkght.

I am totally town (law of faint: i dont roll scum)

9 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

GAME OF THRONES DAY

WINTER IS HERE

Ill catch up and give opinions tonkght.

Except if its game of thrones

OH WAIT!!!!

We are all neutrals

there is no scum

going back through d2 is a near wash near the end where almost all the players posting then comprised of the deaths

what i can say i took out of it the most from a glance is that the tyranno lynch was buried from the mark wagon. the tie-breaking vote between those 2 was rei. i think that's a huge indicator, outside of the role mumbo jumbo

solstice you possibly have one of the biggest boners i have ever seen for myself. bad logic being used for the messages as nelrick points out.

on anither note, broken's meta logic is terrible, especially from a different site and environment. especially after i was given a day 2 pass from the hated modifier role. as it turns out broken, you are overestimating me comparatively to the players here along with how others see me too which varies (but not as good as you make me out to be)

thank you very much for coming to my defense, francis! :wub:  :paul:  :eevee:

43 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

i instantly believe you

Zeropassion i want your opinion on nelrick?

I think crei/rei are more lilely scum than town btw. Yesterdays vote was important, gj picking up on that zp. But in general i think lots of their play makes sense from a skilled scum pov, the early claim was really good play from them

Im gonna read the whole thread and form proper opinions later, but thats from glancimg through