The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1548 posts in this topic

i am offended you guys dont think i am worthy of even mentioning :/

2 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Zeropassion i want your opinion on nelrick?

I think crei/rei are more lilely scum than town btw. Yesterdays vote was important, gj picking up on that zp. But in general i think lots of their play makes sense from a skilled scum pov, the early claim was really good play from them

Im gonna read the whole thread and form proper opinions later, but thats from glancimg through

well nelrick claimed jailor. outside of that, he picked up his play on d2. i was on mobile the past 3 irl days as i was out with my dad to catch some baseball and trying to enjoy the time with him which is why i was not very active d2 and why i really need to go back a few more times. i'm not going to use attempting to solve game = town or role = town crutch but they are making pushes i agree with as of now. the one thing i find disturbing is their lack of faith in me =[

-------------

conclusion-wise from what i've posted this far is i'm not a huge fan of solst though i will re-read stuff tomorrow : D 

Just saw the deaths. Thats certainly important. 

Gutted i didnt get to vote jazz

Right im gonna reread the full thread tonight when im home from work. @Malcolm your input would be appreciated as well, if we both read from a fresh perspective itll be interesting to see if we get the same conclusions

3 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

My guess is nelrick was the nightkill target because Jazz died and that would be the ideal protect target.

@Solstice - I dont need you to tell me anything else but I need to know your target from last night. 

Do you think that rei did the NK and got killed by Jazz's ability then?

11 minutes ago, Silver said:

i am offended you guys dont think i am worthy of even mentioning :/

Wunter and silver your t3 scumpicks pls

Theyll help me later

3 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Wunter and silver your t3 scumpicks pls

Theyll help me later

not necessarily scum but I want 

- Francis

- Solstice

- Broken

lynched for now

2 hours ago, Winter Multi said:

Just saw the deaths. Thats certainly important. 

Gutted i didnt get to vote jazz

Right im gonna reread the full thread tonight when im home from work. @Malcolm your input would be appreciated as well, if we both read from a fresh perspective itll be interesting to see if we get the same conclusions

i am going to read everything from day 2 onward after my shift in the morning. i did not read a single thing from day 2 because i thought i would have plenty of time but the day ended early

Tbh. I'm clueless about the amount of scum or neutrals.

If everyone is telling the truth we have multiple individual neutrals but no neutral team. (I can see this happening based on flavour, but I don't want to conclude anything based on flavour.) After the lynch yesterday and the night deaths I'm a bit stuck.

5 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Yeah I really don't have to because you'll fuck yourself so it's all good by me. Benefit of being the neutral is idgaf if i die. I literally have to live until there are two players alive in the game. You understand how boring and tedious that is? Go ahead. Kill me, kill slickz in the process, scum will nk you and probably win the game 

???

Serial killer slip? That's not a survivor wincon. Unless you have some kill of your own, you don't control the amount of players the game ends with. 

At the risk of sounding like a broken record there's another player claiming to be neutral who's bullshitting us with their claim. There's a few too many seemingly anti-town neutrals, one of them's probably scum

This just jumped out while reading the day so far, going to go back and read the thread 

Still want my lynchcandidates dead and if I had to throw in a fourth candidate I wouldn't know.

As for winter I think he's town based on the lack of participation of Cunning. I think if she was in the scumteam she would have had more info on the game and posted more 'I agree' posts or pos'd more posts.

Whaddya think gang?

Vote Broken

So tell me. Why should you be town atm?

5 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Do you think that rei did the NK and got killed by Jazz's ability then?

My guess is this. Jazz targete Nelrick. 

Scum elected rei to NK Nelrick. Jazz's ability triggered killing himself an rei. rei's ability triggered killing gaia. 

2 hours ago, Sophocles said:

???

Serial killer slip? That's not a survivor wincon. Unless you have some kill of your own, you don't control the amount of players the game ends with. 

At the risk of sounding like a broken record there's another player claiming to be neutral who's bullshitting us with their claim. There's a few too many seemingly anti-town neutrals, one of them's probably scum

This just jumped out while reading the day so far, going to go back and read the thread 

Survive until the end of the game is the definition of a survivor win con. I have no killing ability. As evidenced by their only being one night kill the past two days. 

Come on Soph use your collective brain in the QT

Like I said Salty will verify it. 

2 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Vote Broken

So tell me. Why should you be town atm?

.os syas elor ym esuaceB

28 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

My guess is this. Jazz targete Nelrick. 

Scum elected rei to NK Nelrick. Jazz's ability triggered killing himself an rei. rei's ability triggered killing gaia. 

First I thought this didn't make sense that's why I asked but now that I think about it rei just kinda sacrificed himself + a 'townie'. He probably did the first NK too.

First NK was btw not on rei or Crei so it must have been on slicks. Mark was right after all :O

29 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Survive until the end of the game is the definition of a survivor win con. I have no killing ability. As evidenced by their only being one night kill the past two days. 

Possibly blocked or you can only kill someone N3 or you can stack your kills and kill multiple targets at once (like Winter ZP and I had in GoTgame) so there is no evidence

5 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

.os syas elor ym esuaceB

.uoy eveileb yletaidemmi I

1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Yes, 'survive until the end of the game' is the survivor win con. You said:

I literally have to live until there are two players alive in the game.

Not sure if you're slipping or just can't keep your story straight.

Francis' first day was all about killing Jazz, Cunning etc if they made quota, aka kill the floaters. That's both objectively bad and not his usual play.

Then he catches me doing something fishy and he proceeds to completely tunnel me for it. Which is acceptable as long as you're willing to consider alternatives. The way he's doing it atm is an easy scum tactic.

Then he got extremely upset when he thought for a second that I'd confirmed myself by c/ping my PM colors, because obviously that means he has to abandon the tunnel and loses a mislynch target. If he's just regularly upset about people discussing the colors in the PM (without scum motives), why bitch at me and not at the other 2-3 people I was actually telling to drop the subject in my post?

Francis also argued very hard for rei and crei to be allowed to vote on D1 and declared them both town on D2. 

On 7/15/2017 at 5:07 PM, confuse rei said:

i sincerely doubt someone is that stupid to out scum role scan when it is widely known role cop is a scum power

I can see why jazz originally said he only wanted to protect crei or rei, they are apparently the only ones with brains.

Let's assume I scanned somebody, and this person is not tyranno or slick who are absent from the thread today.  Let's assume I now know this persons aligment based on said scan.  Rather than out said scan right away, don't you think it would be more beneficial to wait until everyone has posted so I can see how everyone interacts with said person so I can further my reads?  I didn't out all my info right away in game of thrones mafia either, and the fact you think it's strategic for me to blurt everything out immediately is ridiculous.  

The reason I'm voting malcom over francis is that while I think they could be both be scum, francis also has a good chance of being the neutral he's claiming to be since all other neutral claims have been disproven or retracted.  Baring something like cult leader or arsonist, you take out mafia before neutrals because there are more of them to swing votes.  Francis has admitted to banishing slick for a day, so obviously he's neither of the aforementioned neutral roles.

I want malcom, francis, and soph dead.

rei only really connected with mark (dead) and slickz (threw dirt on him), so I'm inclined to lean town on slickz on top of his claim.

Nelrick is town

We kill tyranno tomorrow 100%

Solstice is probably town, there was no reason for solstice to claim there was a JK in the game there. The reason he claimed was because there were too many protection claims and he thought someone was bullshitting. He was right, it was crei. Crei claimed they could protect either him or rei every night. The claim was advantageous for scum because it gave the lovers an excuse to survive deep into the game. 

Malcolm should show up strong today or he's just an autolynch.

As an aside: 

If I can't complain about the other players and I can't complain about the way the game is run, I am but a husk of myself

1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

Possibly blocked or you can only kill someone N3 or you can stack your kills and kill multiple targets at once (like Winter ZP and I had in GoTgame) so there is no evidence

Two noghts in a row? 

Man i must be the most unlucky serial killer ever

this isnt even worth discussing as that would reveal itself woth time as id have to make a kill eventually. Soph is just stirring ahit up

Or just a sk who activates when all scum are dead (I've used that in my games)

or you've been blocked once jailed once

or you get one every even night and you've been blocked/jailed once

you still haven't explained why you worded your wincon like that.

6 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

rei only really connected with mark (dead) and slickz (threw dirt on him), so I'm inclined to lean town on slickz on top of his claim.

Nelrick is town

We kill tyranno tomorrow 100%

Solstice is probably town, there was no reason for solstice to claim there was a JK in the game there. The reason he claimed was because there were too many protection claims and he thought someone was bullshitting. He was right, it was crei. Crei claimed they could protect either him or rei every night. The claim was advantageous for scum because it gave the lovers an excuse to survive deep into the game. 

Malcolm should show up strong today or he's just an autolynch.

Bs reasoning on solstice being town especially when he won confirm if he checked tyranno who claimedhis role only triggers when targeted by an invest role