The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1599 posts in this topic

what's bs about it?

also

4 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

you still haven't explained why you worded your wincon like that.

22 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Yes, 'survive until the end of the game' is the survivor win con. You said:

I literally have to live until there are two players alive in the game.

Not sure if you're slipping or just can't keep your story straight.

Francis' first day was all about killing Jazz, Cunning etc if they made quota, aka kill the floaters. That's both objectively bad and not his usual play.

Then he catches me doing something fishy and he proceeds to completely tunnel me for it. Which is acceptable as long as you're willing to consider alternatives. The way he's doing it atm is an easy scum tactic.

Then he got extremely upset when he thought for a second that I'd confirmed myself by c/ping my PM colors, because obviously that means he has to abandon the tunnel and loses a mislynch target. If he's just regularly upset about people discussing the colors in the PM (without scum motives), why bitch at me and not at the other 2-3 people I was actually telling to drop the subject in my post?

Francis also argued very hard for rei and crei to be allowed to vote on D1 and declared them both town on D2. 

Jazz did nothing until end of day and was kill worthy. Cunning had a trend of one word posts. Those are both kill worthy. I left Jazz alone when he started trying at EOD and went after 2k and tyranno So this is just bs. 

Wait so you did something objectively scummy and I pushed you for it? Shit I must be scummy. I didn't push tyranno, mark, or any other targets at all right? Again bullshit 

I also got upset when Nelrick did it in his game. What's your point? Its objectively bullshit to even discuss this. FTR I asked that Slickz be modkilled for what he did on day 1 and that was denied.

I actually didnt argue for them to vote at all on day 1 so this is more bullshit. I said that you saying for them not to vote was empty helpful towny bullshit since asking doesnt stop them from voting if they wanted to. See yesterday as an example of that.

11 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Or just a sk who activates when all scum are dead (I've used that in my games)

or you've been blocked once jailed once

or you get one every even night and you've been blocked/jailed once

you still haven't explained why you worded your wincon like that.

You trying to paint me with hyptheticals when you have confirmed role scanner in this game in Solstice. You also have Salty who will return tomorrow and confirm this is bs. All of this is bullshit speculation to paint me as a lynch target which you know isnt going to hit scum since if god forbit I live any of the above confirms me tomorrow. In other words, if I don't get lynched today, I never will be because of the above and given I have Salty's ability you can't nk me. 

Youre asking me to speculate on why my win con is worded a certain way and all I can say is that it is. 

Why would slickz be able to confirm you?

1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

Why would slickz be able to confirm you?

My ability. 

Why are you continuing this pointless line of questioning? Why aren't you considering any alternatives? 

5 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Jazz did nothing until end of day and was kill worthy. Cunning had a trend of one word posts. Those are both kill worthy. I left Jazz alone when he started trying at EOD and went after 2k and tyranno So this is just bs. 

'aka lynching floaters'

5 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I actually didnt argue for them to vote at all on day 1 so this is more bullshit. I said that you saying for them not to vote was empty helpful towny bullshit since asking doesnt stop them from voting if they wanted to. See yesterday as an example of that.

yeah because you told everyone they were definitely town. 

4 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Youre asking me to speculate on why my win con is worded a certain way and all I can say is that it is. 

ok so you're not a survivor and we shouldn't trust whatsoever

Just now, Sophocles said:

'aka lynching floaters'

yeah because you told everyone they were definitely town. 

ok so you're not a survivor and we shouldn't trust whatsoever

If you think 2k was a floater on day 1, you are retarded. Like seriously you should get tested. Tyranno didn't float either. I caught him lying about his posting restriction as I pointed out on day 1. So try again. 

Gee maybe I wanted scum to nk them? I gave them a chance to out themselves then I outed. And as neutral, what do I care if they are not? 

Again I've demonstrated that you have multiple ways to confirm this. Yet you refuse to use them and proceed to tunnel. What alignment does this sound like to everyone else? 

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

My ability. 

Why are you continuing this pointless line of questioning? Why aren't you considering any alternatives? 

I don't see why he would be able to confirm your alignment at all.

And like Nelrick said, slickz could be killed.

As to the why, you're active right now so I'm getting the most I can right now

I don't see why he would be able to confirm your alignment at all.

And like Nelrick said, slickz could be killed.

As to the why, you're active right now so I'm getting the most I can right now

Then you have Solstice. Or do you think I am the double kill SK who got blocked 4 times in two night? 

nah I actually think you're more likely to be scum at this point

unvote

so help me god, if both slickz and solstice don't survive the next day or there's no conclusive result somehow, you're going in the ground.

vote Malcolm

a classic

nah I actually think you're more likely to be scum at this point

unvote

so help me god, if both slickz and solstice don't survive the next day or there's no conclusive result somehow, you're going in the ground.

And if there is a conclusive result, so help me god, I will make sure town has no choice but to put you into the ground for going three days without contributing jack shit. 

Not enough lynches left in the game to kill everyone who falls under that category, I'm pretty sure

I still think jailor + bodyguard + bulletproof + communter is too many ways to doge NKs.  And I find unlimted bulletproof to be a BS claim because how is scum ever supposed to kill them then?  Remember the game where 2k claimed he could redirect all night actions on himself and francis claimed it was BS because then scum could never kill him?  But he easily accepted slick as being unlimited bulletproof?  I can see the two of you being scum together and using this BS as an excuse to make it to the end game.

I'm not wasting a night action on francis, he's anti town either way.

Just now, Solstice said:

I still think jailor + bodyguard + bulletproof + communter is too many ways to doge NKs.  And I find unlimted bulletproof to be a BS claim because how is scum ever supposed to kill them then?  Remember the game where 2k claimed he could redirect all night actions on himself and francis claimed it was BS because then scum could never kill him?  But he easily accepted slick as being unlimited bulletproof?  I can see the two of you being scum together and using this BS as an excuse to make it to the end game.

Did you waste one on tyranno? 

44 minutes ago, Solstice said:

I can see why jazz originally said he only wanted to protect crei or rei, they are apparently the only ones with brains.

Let's assume I scanned somebody, and this person is not tyranno or slick who are absent from the thread today.  Let's assume I now know this persons aligment based on said scan.  Rather than out said scan right away, don't you think it would be more beneficial to wait until everyone has posted so I can see how everyone interacts with said person so I can further my reads?  I didn't out all my info right away in game of thrones mafia either, and the fact you think it's strategic for me to blurt everything out immediately is ridiculous.  

The reason I'm voting malcom over francis is that while I think they could be both be scum, francis also has a good chance of being the neutral he's claiming to be since all other neutral claims have been disproven or retracted.  Baring something like cult leader or arsonist, you take out mafia before neutrals because there are more of them to swing votes.  Francis has admitted to banishing slick for a day, so obviously he's neither of the aforementioned neutral roles.

I want malcom, francis, and soph dead.

Really think this is rubbish all around

Will elaborate when home but yeah. 

@Silver your 3 picks?

For the record, I am going to keep asking this whenever he posts and he is going to keep dodging it because if Tyranno flips with that conditon, Solstice is dead 

1 minute ago, Solstice said:

I assume Slickz is 1-shot and that's what he meant.

Like BP town no limits is dumb and never happens, 1-shot BP is sort-of standard.

2 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

For the record, I am going to keep asking this whenever he posts and he is going to keep dodging it because if Tyranno flips with that conditon, Solstice is dead 

Never mind that Tyranno claimed being scanned just made him bp that night so it wouldn't tell us anything, he actually retracted that later and said he's just regular commuter.

Do you know something we don't?

Yeah there's def something fishy between francis and tyranno

Just now, Sophocles said:

Never mind that Tyranno claimed being scanned just made him bp that night so it wouldn't tell us anything, he actually retracted that later and said he's just regular commuter.

Do you know something we don't?

Yeah there's def something fishy between francis and tyranno

I think he fucked up and posted the condition of his role (given I already caught him lying about his posting restriction this isn't a stretch that he panicked). If we lynch him and he flips communter with an investigative trigger, Solstice should be the next person to die. 

Oh you think he scanned tyranno tonight and that triggered the commute?

eeeeeh mayybe but it's not a smoking gun, there should be at least one more info role

eeeeeh mayybe but it's not a smoking gun, there should be at least one more info role

Yes. 

31 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Really think this is rubbish all around

Will elaborate when home but yeah. 

@Silver your 3 picks?

Sec I'll have them later in th day. Have 2 exams 

I DID NOT SCAN TYRANNO

Why the hell are you so fixated on this?

25 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Just now, Solstice said:

I DID NOT SCAN TYRANNO

Why the hell are you so fixated on this?