The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

ok so ive read through basically

ill try to summarize all my thoughts in a TRUST LIST (trustlist=scum)

Reveal hidden contents

Why is Francis confirmed xxx tomorrow when Slicks comes back? Odds are high Slicks wont even return and I still don't see how it confirms Francis being anything other than possibly the one that stole Slicks ability but you still don't know if that happened because that won't be announced.

I'm guessing scum has a investigative role and used it on Tyranno to protect him (or maybe it won't even be triggered by an investigative role because that's a bit too convenient) Therefore I'm not so sure on Solstice being scum because he claimed rolecop and I think scum wouldn't do that since a investigative role used on Tyranno would protect him.

Does someone know who claimed earlier? Tyranno or Solstice? I thought Tyranno but got to be sure.

Oh and Francis has to die

Unvote Winter

Vote Francis

Just now, Wunterslaus said:

Does someone know who claimed earlier? Tyranno or Solstice? I thought Tyranno but got to be sure.

Solstice has not hardclaimed but implied a rolecop ability

Tyranno claimed 1-shot-Lynchproof situationally-bp commuting survivor, then after we called that claim bullshit and said we were going to lynch him for it he changed it to a regular town commuter but what he claimed and his actions on D2 do not line up at all

17 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

yeah, you and tyranno

So no because

I am the neutral

Tyranno is not in the game today

18 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Why is Francis confirmed xxx tomorrow when Slicks comes back? Odds are high Slicks wont even return and I still don't see how it confirms Francis being anything other than possibly the one that stole Slicks ability but you still don't know if that happened because that won't be announced.

I'm guessing scum has a investigative role and used it on Tyranno to protect him (or maybe it won't even be triggered by an investigative role because that's a bit too convenient) Therefore I'm not so sure on Solstice being scum because he claimed rolecop and I think scum wouldn't do that since a investigative role used on Tyranno would protect him.

Oh and Francis has to die

Unvote Winter

Vote Francis

You realize we have a role cop and im telling you Slickz will confirm it tomorrow. Unless both of them die you 100% know. 

But you can go ahead and lynch me and kill Slickz in the process. Cool by me. 

Seriously its groundhogs day all day today. I have to explain the same shit over and over. 

12 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

You realize we have a role cop and im telling you Slickz will confirm it tomorrow. Unless both of them die you 100% know. 

But you can go ahead and lynch me and kill Slickz in the process. Cool by me. 

Seriously its groundhogs day all day today. I have to explain the same shit over and over. 

We don't play for the same team and we don't have the same wincon so I don't see how I should trust you.

Just now, Wunterslaus said:

We don't play for the same team and we don't have the same wincon so I don't see how I should trust you.

Not asking you to trust me. I'm asking you not to kill me and I'm giving really good reasons not to. 

But you can choose not to listen. All good by me. 

Assume you have a cop, a role cop, and then Slickz. 

Are you telling me with all of them and all of the controversy surrounding me, no one will check and that you wont know one way or the other 100% tomorrow. 

Btw I'm pretty sure I know who the cop is (hint if they were scum they would be dead) and will out them if I have reason to believe they are going to let me die for the reasons gaia said before (you fuck me, I fuck you harder).

Or I can help you by eating Nelrick tonight since Id take his ability and he wont be nightkilled while he is being digested. 

So you claim to have the ability to 'eat up' players and you get their ability? How does it work?

1 minute ago, Wunterslaus said:

So you claim to have the ability to 'eat up' players and you get their ability? How does it work?

I eat them. They can't die while they are in my stomach. I become more powerful than you can imagine. But if i die i take anyone in my stomach with me. 

Francis, was slick unilimted bulletproof or did it have X number of uses? Do you retain all the abilities of everyone you've eaten, or do you lose the former abilities if you eat somebody else?  And why didn't you eat anybody night 1? 

7 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Francis, was slick unilimted bulletproof or did it have X number of uses? Do you retain all the abilities of everyone you've eaten, or do you lose the former abilities if you eat somebody else?  And why didn't you eat anybody night 1? 

My ability failed n1. Tried to eat one of the lovers so i could communicate with them and use their votes

Not gonna answer the questions about slickz because it doesnt benefit myself or town for scum to know the limitations if any of slickz ability

anytjing else was already answered

I will confirm that slick did not lie about hos ability because i gained a bulletproof ability

48 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I will confirm that slick did not lie about hos ability because i gained a bulletproof ability

txen em taE

4 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

txen em taE

On

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

On

gniyl er'uoy or seY

Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

gniyl er'uoy or seY

Eid   Rehtar d'I

I claim dg in the name of america where we speak american not pig latin

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I claim dg in the name of america where we speak american not pig latin

dedneffo m'I

scinarF etoV

Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

dedneffo m'I

scinarF etoV

Oh say can you seeeeeeee

byyyyyyyy the dawn'early light!!!!'

My gut is giving me indigestion (Slickz wanted me to relay this to you) 

SCUM: 
TYRANNO 
MALCOLM 
WINTER MULTI 
SOPHOCLES

TOWN: 
WUNTER 
NELRICK 
SOLSTICE 
BROKEN 
ZEROPASSION 
SILVER 

NEUTRAL: 
FRANCIS 

I mean im town i told you already :(

I dont luke wunters insistance in francis when we find out if hes lyung either way tomorrow

If it wasnt clear im scumreading soph

I don't like keeping him alive when he gets stronger as he is saying himself. Tomorrow is autolynch Tyranno so Francis will still live. Also we are not lynching him because he ate townie Slicks. Who says he won't eat a townie tomorrow?

You just need some good ol Dutch courage

Tomorrow slickz can literally confirm francis either way and id rather not risk killing town slick

Francis says slick cant die tonoght, so if slick dies or says francis is lying then we kill francis. Simple.

@Malcolm still waiting buddy. I have no intention of turning it on you like last game but its time for you to start playing