The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

confuse ray    4259

@ francis I can speculate on their alignment based on their reactions to my posts. I always do this so I fail to see how it's abnormal. If Mark is town it benefits town for someone to re-calibrate him. If he's scum we can look for patterns in his play and targets. As far as 2K is concerned he is not off the hook, but his defenses were completely logical and fine. I would like to see more from him and get his thoughts on the game rather than stay in defense mode. 

48 hr days, so I expect to see more from Crei than summaries. But I expect more from you too, the cunning quote is a good start

• Upvote 2

confuse ray    4259

Here's where I'm at before I'm off for the night 

Zero Passion didn't respond all that well to all the pressure. Continuing to meme. 
Silver also continues to meme and not contribute. Also notable that he has not aggro'd me yet so he could be trying to avoid attention 

Cunning is going to have to get policy lynched sooner rather than later if she continues to fucking suck 

Don't like Underwood today but he has another 24 to show something town-indicative. Same with Confuse rei.  

Where is Jazz? 

Mark seems like over-eager town and 2K was caught in his crossfire - This is my initial impression but again need more content from both of them 

Then there's everyone else I'm missing. This shit with Broken is going to get annoying 

• Upvote 2

confuse ray    4259

I'll give you guys something before I go too 

My character was bolded. However, I'm "Innocent Town" but Innocent Town was bolded red . I imagine it is like this for the other townies in this game. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

Here's where I'm at before I'm off for the night 

Zero Passion didn't respond all that well to all the pressure. Continuing to meme. 
Silver also continues to meme and not contribute. Also notable that he has not aggro'd me yet so he could be trying to avoid attention 

Cunning is going to have to get policy lynched sooner rather than later if she continues to fucking suck 

Don't like Underwood today but he has another 24 to show something town-indicative. Same with Confuse rei.  

Where is Jazz? 

Mark seems like over-eager town and 2K was caught in his crossfire - This is my initial impression but again need more content from both of them 

Then there's everyone else I'm missing. This shit with Broken is going to get annoying 

rotareneg txet esrever a uoy tsuJ .elor ym s'tI .ti lortnoc t'nac I

Solstice    344
1 hour ago, Nelrick said:

I fully expect this game to be:

"LOL I WAS ONLY FISHING FOR REACTIONS"

You were right! I made a shitty intro on purpose.  I figured scum would love to push me for that as it makes me an easy target and my day one always sucks anyway. Unfortunately the only person to comment on it was 2k. But they didn't push very hard and dropped it altogether later to go fight with other people, so I don't really know what to think of them.  But I do find it interesting what slick said over 40 minutes after I posted.  

4 hours ago, iSlickz said:

zeropassion and silver have the shittiest intro's itt thus far, cunning seems nervous to post, and underwood is asking questions to contribute 

mark is posting like he nailed 2k 

reminder to everyone that the day is 48hrs

I mean, I think my into was shitty enough to mentioned, but I got passed over.  Nobody else comments about how I also have shitty intro either.  I'd assume maybe they agree with him, but I don't think their intro's were that terrible.  

12 hours ago, ZeroPassion said:

who a snitch

9 hours ago, Silver said:

Just waiting on Jazz's day 1 scum list because he has everything figured out

Tyranno's into was literally a youtube video, which is a worse intro than both of theirs in my opinion.  Not sure what this all means exactly, but I wanted to bring it up.

• Upvote 3

+mark    3105

I don't consider your opening shitty 

you saying you'll post in X hours, goes into the same category as wunterslaus having a bad day and Malcolm / rei working double jobs: as long as the story holds true its fine, but ill judge based on content even if its provided later on in the day

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Solstice said:

You were right! I made a shitty intro on purpose.  I figured scum would love to push me for that as it makes me an easy target and my day one always sucks anyway. Unfortunately the only person to comment on it was 2k. But they didn't push very hard and dropped it altogether later to go fight with other people, so I don't really know what to think of them.  But I do find it interesting what slick said over 40 minutes after I posted.  

I mean, I think my into was shitty enough to mentioned, but I got passed over.  Nobody else comments about how I also have shitty intro either.  I'd assume maybe they agree with him, but I don't think their intro's were that terrible.  

Tyranno's into was literally a youtube video, which is a worse intro than both of theirs in my opinion.  Not sure what this all means exactly, but I wanted to bring it up.

i don't understand why you would start doing something like this only to drop it so hard a few hours later

Nelrick    2422

I swear to god if Beast just went to wikipedia and took the list of character's names for roles.

Ill have you guys know this is the equivalent of House of Mouse for me. I breath and shit Wonderland. I was an extra in not one but BOTH recent movies and im related to the guy that was in charge of costumes in the movie from last century.

Ill fuck all of you over roles. And broken just smells like a safe claim #Thereturnofbiggsdarklighter

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

I swear to god if Beast just went to wikipedia and took the list of character's names for roles.

Ill have you guys know this is the equivalent of House of Mouse for me. I breath and shit Wonderland. I was an extra in not one but BOTH recent movies and im related to the guy that was in charge of costumes in the movie from last century.

Ill fuck all of you over roles. And broken just smells like a safe claim #Thereturnofbiggsdarklighter

?ybab mialc ot em tnaw uoY

dont care for doing this right now

no scum motivation to fake a post restriction as inane as this one on day 1

Silver    1010
1 minute ago, Broken Brilliance said:

.nwot er'uoy kniht ot nosaer a em eviG

stop mirror writing :)

Nelrick    2422

Heh spoken like a true newbie to the twatlogic dg meta.

We unironically use post restrictions because thats some next level shit.

We even have a name for it. Booshing.

• Upvote 1

Heh spoken like a true newbie to the twatlogic dg meta.

We unironically use post restrictions because thats some next level shit.

We even have a name for it. Booshing.

is there a thread for the terminology on here?

Nelrick    2422
4 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

is there a thread for the terminology on here?

Its one of our mafia memes.

In the above thread, boosh spoke like a magikarp for an easy town read. He was town.

He then went for the next level by doing it again (He was mafia) but got blown the fuck out.

• Upvote 1