The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1548 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, confuse rei said:

kay now that i think about it with a clear head my wincon is impossible to reach so i think my only play here is to claim

Me and rei are neutral lovers that both need to survive to win. If me or rei try there is no way we ever not get nightkilled and even if we dont we still can get nk'd as soon as n1 so yeah

Ideally a town clutches and finds the whole scum team and scum pity us. Otherwise this is unwinnable for me and ive already found myself skimming posts due to lack of motivation.

Confirmed

Marks flailing is super dodgy - needs his way to work OR ELSE

Broken Brilliance forgetting to read his role PM LOL POLICY L- nah fuck that 
(That said facing no clear repurcussions for breaking his own rules could be, yknow, a fucking lie) 

iSlicks being a helpful townie nothing suspicious about that at all (<3) 

I have no idea why you think that, only person I really called out for being scummy is 2k - and to be honest, if he was town (and I know I'm town), that would make it town vs town: would scum not have taken sides on it if this were the case? (see sophocles vs islickz in GoT, see I think islickz vs sophocles/beast in fuck you mafia, etc). The amount of people who indirectly are trying to steer attention away / do nothing / aren't bandwagoning anyone, makes me think that he could actually be scum. I also don't like the attacks on francis a whole lot, I liked how he called out iSlickz, it was understandable. Even if both are town, I can understand their play from their PoV.

vote underwood 

this isn't your town game, all you've done is ask questions and cast suspicion on as many people as possible

8 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Why are you fixated on broken as opposed to the other posting restricted player like 

tyranno

Zeropassion (snitch comments)

etc . . .

unvote: cunning

vote: francis

i don't like that you're tying me to the guys who apparently have posting restrictions when i did not have a snitch comment in my previous post. (FTR i saw the snitch stuff on OP and said "who a snitch" because it's something i say jokingly here and there) on the same note, i also hate the post comparing brill and tyranno as if you were attempting to get votes on tyranno while keeping your hands clean because of a post restr scumslip. 

1 minute ago, ZeroPassion said:

unvote: cunning

vote: francis

i don't like that you're tying me to the guys who apparently have posting restrictions when i did not have a snitch comment in my previous post. (FTR i saw the snitch stuff on OP and said "who a snitch" because it's something i say jokingly here and there) on the same note, i also hate the post comparing brill and tyranno as if you were attempting to get votes on tyranno while keeping your hands clean because of a post restr scumslip. 

What benefit does scumfrancis serve from saying you have a posting restriction?

In all fairness, Tyranno and broken both made at least 1 post that didn't contain a video / backwards sentences either, so you making one that doesn't include the word doesn't prove anything (also this post contains one). That said, more importantly: why does it matter? It's not alignment indicative is it?

11 hours ago, iSlickz said:

I'll give you guys something before I go too 

My character was bolded. However, I'm "Innocent Town" but Innocent Town was bolded red . I imagine it is like this for the other townies in this game. 

I'll bite and say this isn't true. Posrepped initially cause I saw what you were trying to do

And we can basically pull this off once, but we can ask someone specifically to answer this question and it should be indicative of their alignment

Don't want to do something modkill worthy but OP literally says "you can say whatever you want" as long as no screenshots/copy pasta

I townread you though for setting the trap, could've been done as scum as well but it could backfire (if people ask you what it actually is) + 
Initially I thought you were miller but then I realized it was more likely a trap

So the question now is who do we want to be the first to answer this? (Could be myself as well if people want that. but I think a scumread or question mark would be better)

I don't think that's really going to work but since I'm a ? I'm willable to say what it says in my pm. If there are others with higher priority I'll step back and can confirm if another is telling the truth.

#helpfultownie

55 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

vote underwood 

this isn't your town game, all you've done is ask questions and cast suspicion on as many people as possible

work is a thing

i gave breaking a pass because of the didnt read role  comment. I assumed he got warned and thwn he conformed rather than make up a posting restriction after he already posted. 

I dont like that zp thinks im tying him to anyone when ive said that half the game has a schtick. I solely used him as an example to illustrate the fruitless of the tunnel as it made no sense

Tyranno is different and i think he slipped 

Also hate cunning but shes in modkill territory. Same with jazz. Nothing to do but wait on them. They meet quota, they die. Simple

10 minutes ago, mark said:

What benefit does scumfrancis serve from saying you have a posting restriction?

In all fairness, Tyranno and broken both made at least 1 post that didn't contain a video / backwards sentences either, so you making one that doesn't include the word doesn't prove anything (also this post contains one). That said, more importantly: why does it matter? It's not alignment indicative is it?

given how these players have a very "unique restriction" (aka backwards posting, videos) vs me saying one word is very thin. while there is a possibility of it, i don't have a post restriction. similarly, given how they have one post that strayed away from their patterns, that would be enough to kill those players outside of content. 

what matters is that francis is comparing each player as if not all these players are town due to the restrictions, which sets up false dichotomies/scenarios between the players and simple kills out of mechanic.

this game turns incredibly bastard if many players have restrictions, though

2k17 is probably scum. He is posting a lot but actually avoding contributing by defending himself and jokjng. Idt hw has 1 scumhunting post in all of his posting

But does he actually do that? 

I think you're Looking too much Into a post that essentially says "Lets kill the posting restrictions cause they're annoying" - which is probably not serious, and if it was, Francis is known for it (wanting to kill people such as Gemstone for bombing Francis, stuff like that) so its not a scumtell 

ye I don't like you zeropassion

To clarify, Francis, do you actually think posting restrictions are alignment indicative? 

4 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

given how these players have a very "unique restriction" (aka backwards posting, videos) vs me saying one word is very thin. while there is a possibility of it, i don't have a post restriction. similarly, given how they have one post that strayed away from their patterns, that would be enough to kill those players outside of content. 

what matters is that francis is comparing each player as if not all these players are town due to the restrictions, which sets up false dichotomies/scenarios between the players and simple kills out of mechanic.

this game turns incredibly bastard if many players have restrictions, though

Where did i say that? Show me

I pointed out the tunnel on brilliance made no sense because other players could be faking posting restrictions. Nothing made brilliance sifferent from any other playwr that might have one. Therefore the tunnel makes no sense. I never did what you said. If anything i was defensing beilliance by comparing him to othwr posting restrictions

the only player i said was probably faking was tyranno for aforementioned reasons

3 minutes ago, mark said:

But does he actually do that? 

I think you're Looking too much Into a post that essentially says "Lets kill the posting restrictions cause they're annoying" - which is probably not serious, and if it was, Francis is known for it (wanting to kill people such as Gemstone for bombing Francis, stuff like that) so its not a scumtell 

ye I don't like you zeropassion

That is not what i said. Read the post

9 hours ago, Nelrick said:

http://www.togglecase.com/reverse_text

Who knew you needed the internet to solve mafia games

9 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Why are you fixated on broken as opposed to the other posting restricted player like 

tyranno

Zeropassion (snitch comments)

etc . . .

Nelrick has tunneled broken all day for his posting restrixtion

other player have them apparently and may be faking. See above examples

therefore it makes no sense for nelrick to be so tunnel him

thats what i said

3 minutes ago, mark said:

To clarify, Francis, do you actually think posting restrictions are alignment indicative? 

With the exception of tyranno

no

1 hour ago, rei said:

Confirmed

Marks flailing is super dodgy - needs his way to work OR ELSE

Broken Brilliance forgetting to read his role PM LOL POLICY L- nah fuck that 
(That said facing no clear repurcussions for breaking his own rules could be, yknow, a fucking lie) 

iSlicks being a helpful townie nothing suspicious about that at all (<3) 

Iven my above explanation how is this worse than tyranno in regards to beilliance

disagree on mark

Winter make tgis a winter wonderland and wow me with your reads

im off to work. i work a double today but i will try to check in when i can

missed cunning actually meeting quota. Jazz is answering easy questions and trying to stay under the radar. Both can die

i legitimately think tyranno slipped and is scum.

i also want 2k17 dead because now there is a pattern of him deflecting and actively avoiding solving the game (another schtick it seems) 

your top 3 shots actually

24 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

i gave breaking a pass because of the didnt read role  comment. I assumed he got warned and thwn he conformed rather than make up a posting restriction after he already posted. 

I dont like that zp thinks im tying him to anyone when ive said that half the game has a schtick. I solely used him as an example to illustrate the fruitless of the tunnel as it made no sense

Tyranno is different and i think he slipped 

unvote: francis 

the bolded are my thoughts as well besides tyranno in terms of role since i have seen restrictions where you are allowed to vote/unvote only but even then i think the posting pattern solves that.

was going to ask about what tunnel you were talking about but now this makes a bit more sense given the posts. i overlooked the half game schtick post.

will be back in about 4 hrs 

12 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

your top 3 shots actually

????