Sign in to follow this  
NB96

Avengers: Infinity War

NB96    813

Leaked trailer from San Diego Comic-Con. Quality isn't great but Marvel might not release it themselves if they fear overshadowing Thor: Ragnarok. With a year or so to go it's the usual time frame for the first trailer to come out anyway. This is (in my opinion after seeing multiple leaked recordings) the best quality I could find even with somebody's head in the way at times.

Synopsis:
"As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain".

Part 1 is scheduled for release in May 2018. Part 2 is scheduled for release in May 2019. I'm going to put both parts of the Infinity War films together in this thread rather than create a separate thread for the second film. So in a years time this thread will be bumped again for Part 2's first trailer.

Thanos looks pretty intimidating to me. Hopefully he wont suffer the same fate as all the other crappy MCU villains bar Loki. He already seems more serious a villain to me than most of the other clowns Marvel seem to have fallen in love with. He also looks like he's squishing Thor's head like a grape. Looks like a full invasion of Earth by himself and his Black Order, now named the "Children of Thanos". See below for more:

Edited by NB96

NB96    813
12 hours ago, Winter Multi said:

Ywa i cant find the footage anywhere

Yeah Disney have taken it down from Youtube. You would think it has been downloaded by thousands of people already.

I just downloaded a video file and it's fine, it's the same video I had before. I've attached my video file to this post. Hopefully it should work.
Avengers - Infinity war - Part 1 Leaked Trailer SDCC 2017.mp4

Edited by NB96

NB96    813

Official trailer came out earlier today, watch out for a slight Thor: Ragnaok spoiler at the end of the trailer.

Edited by NB96

Faint    5619

really looking forward to what has been an incredible buildup and what promises to be an absolute masterpiece