Francis J Underwood

The Official 2017 DG Fantasy Football Thread

Jazz    4712
3 hours ago, iSlickz said:

david jonhson and arob rip my season

you still have a chance but you basically have to find a way to make the playoffs and hope DJ is back and the cardinals have something to play for

I would be more concerned about the cardinals sucking than DJ making a quick recovery. That team is ass

Angeles    213

Dammit. I would've totally joined this league if I checked sooner. I came on to see if there was any DFS talk and just general FF talk. Lev Bell boned me in cash last week. 

confuse ray    4209
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

you still have a chance but you basically have to find a way to make the playoffs and hope DJ is back and the cardinals have something to play for

I would be more concerned about the cardinals sucking than DJ making a quick recovery. That team is ass

Eh it happens. I'm in several other leagues with different players. I don't think I make the playoffs when

51 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Just to fuck you

RIP. The King is dead

faggots like this are spending half of their entire seasons worth of FAAB to pick up a situational rb2 

• Haha 1

Jazz    4712

Scumwood has a good team but needs rbs so he was aggressive with his faab that doesn't make him a faggot lmao

Fwiw i think cohen has more than rb2 potential. I think gamescript has him over taking howard with elite rb1 upside

on top of that there are no better fa acquisitions coming along this season barring someone doing something dumb

Edited by Francis J Underwood

Angeles    213

Having trouble with my cash lineup on FanDuel. 

QB - Matt Ryan $8200

RB - Marshawn Lynch $7200

RB - Jacquizz Rodgers $6600

WR - Julio Jones $8800

WR - Larry Fitzgerald $6600

WR - Keenan Allen $7100

TE - Zack Ertz $6100

K - Giorgio Tavecchio $4700

D - Ravens 

Players I'm considering Derek Carr $8300, Ty Montgomery $6500, Tyreek Hill $7200, Coby Fleener $5300. If I go to Fleener, I can turn Jacquizz into TyMon and Ryan into Rodgers. Fleener, I can also keep Jacquizz and turn Lynch into Gordon/Ajayi/Hunt. If I go to TyMon, I can switch Ryan to Carr OR I can also keep Ryan and go to Tyreek.

I thought about the Oakland pass catchers but I don't want to gamble which one gets the TD, which is why I was thinking Carr. TyMon cause he was in on 90% of the snaps and looked excellent in pass blocking so he's gonna be on the field a lot. Tavecchio can easily be Lutz in a high scoring game in a dome. Ertz because Berry is gone. Fleener cause home game, high o/u, high implied team total, pretty good home splits. Allen cause he will consistently get targets, put up a serviceable game against Denver and Miami's CBs aren't scary. Hill cause Eagles are 32nd ranked against the pass and lost Darby. Fitz cause Colts and no DJ. 

• Like 1

Jazz    4712

Just built a line up myself:

Rodgers 9100

Hunt 7800

Gordon 7600

Allen 7100

Fitz 6600

Cobb 6300

Brate 5300

Tucker 5200

Ravens 4700

300 remaining

Rodgers, Allen, Gordon are must plays for me.

SD players are going to get insane volume in a bounce back spot at home, first game in LA, against a weak Dolphins team traveling across the country for its first game. They should eat.

GB is more likely to score its TDs through Rodgers than ATL is to score its TDs through Ryan.

Julio doesn't have the red zone usage to justify the 9k price tag.

I like Hunt as a home favorite every down back. Factor in his talent level and he's too cheap not to play in this situation. Considered TyMont but TD and rushing upside isn't high enough. He's a good play but I find it less likely that he would put up a 30 burger than Hunt or Gordon.

I have zero interest in Lynch because this game won't even be close. I bet he gets pulled in the second half for rest. He is not the type of back that you pound with a 2 TD lead in the second half any more. Makes no sense from the Raider's perspective in a game they should win going away.

I have very little interest in Jacquizz Rodgers because he isn't cheap enough or good enough.

Fitzy should be ok at that price, but I don't think the loss of DJ helps him that much.

Cobb should see just as many targets over the middle as TyMont would and do it for us at the WR3 position for the same price. Locked in.

Considered Diggs at 6500 but I think that's chasing points that were posted on the easy Saints D. I think if I play him I will drop Fitz. I'm really scared of playing Fitz because I'm scared to see what the Cards Offense looks like in a full game without DJ.

Considered Pats players at NO but I think that game goes under its ridiculous total. I think the Pats and Saints will run on each other more than we expect. Both have terrible run D's and both teams spread the ball around too much. I can't even get behind Chris Hogan as a cash play with Amendola likely being out. I expect Dwayne Allen and the RBs (White, Lewis) to pick up some of Amendola's slack over the middle. I think White is a great GPP play. Mark Ingram as well.

Cameron Brate could change to someone else but I am not playing Ertz on the road or any TE above him in price. He's not a TD scorer and he's the type of player who eats against lesser D's, which even without Berry, the Chiefs D at home is not a lesser D. I will be fading Ertz for sure.

Ravens+Tucker pair should be this week's version of Rams+Zuerlein. IDC about the elavated price tag on Tucker because it comes with a cheap tag on the Ravens.

Jazz    4712
1 hour ago, Angeles said:

Having trouble with my cash lineup on FanDuel. 

QB - Matt Ryan $8200

RB - Marshawn Lynch $7200

RB - Jacquizz Rodgers $6600

WR - Julio Jones $8800

WR - Larry Fitzgerald $6600

WR - Keenan Allen $7100

TE - Zack Ertz $6100

K - Giorgio Tavecchio $4700

D - Ravens 

Players I'm considering Derek Carr $8300, Ty Montgomery $6500, Tyreek Hill $7200, Coby Fleener $5300. If I go to Fleener, I can turn Jacquizz into TyMon and Ryan into Rodgers. Fleener, I can also keep Jacquizz and turn Lynch into Gordon/Ajayi/Hunt. If I go to TyMon, I can switch Ryan to Carr OR I can also keep Ryan and go to Tyreek.

I think you're struggling because you're trying to jam in Julio. Both of the options you listed with Fleener sound like better lineups to me overall than what you have now, but I think you can get even further by dropping Julio.

Alternatively if you really want to keep Julio, find a guy at WR3 closer to min price to replace Fitz. Fitz I would project for about 13 points and have a limited ceiling. He's kind of a floor play but I expect him to be very popular so I understand the desire to play him in cash. You can get close to that same production from a cheapie WR3 and improve the rest of your lineup at several spots.

Also as is, this lineup is very fragile if the Falcons post 2-4 rushing TDs which is a very realistic outcome.

Here's a more balanced lineup with Julio. I don't think this lineup misses Fitz at all:

Rodgers 9100

Gordon 7600

TyMont 6500

Julio 8800

Allen 7100

Cobb 6300

Fleener/Brate 5300

Santos 4600

Ravens 4700

Angeles    213

I'll play around without Julio and see what I like. Super high on him in a bounce back spot at home. I do like the point you made about Ryan and Rodgers and will likely lean Rodgers. A cheap WR3 I'm looking at is Thielen. He's in the slot and somewhat of a safety blanket for Bradford. Marquise Lee is someone else I'm looking at but I'm less than confident about him on FD. 

Jazz    4712

You can play JJ Nelson as well if John Brown is held out.

But yeah Thielen is a great pick.

I might play the lineup I posted above not sure. Still doing research.

Angeles    213

I'm still doing research/listening to podcasts as well. JJ Nelson is someone I want everywhere if Brown is out and I've been keeping an eye out. If he's not out though, I like him for tournies. 

Jazz    4712

Think I'm going to lock TyMont in everywhere.

Now a little unsure about QB. Sounds like Rodgers will be lower owned than Ryan and Brady which I think is crazy.

Also sounds like Julio is going to have high ownership so I might just bite the bullet and play him in cash but go light on him in tournaments.

Cooks is interesting too. Probably second favorite raw projection behind Julio but that price point is so awkward and he could easily fail if he doesn't get a TD.

I think AB is a great tournament play again.

I guess I could play marshawn but I'm really concerned about the potential blowout and lack of volume.

• Upvote 1

Angeles    213

Yea I was pretty insistent on Julio cause his ownership is supposed to be stupid. TyMon is locked everywhere and I had that from the go. Lynch and Gordon I'm trying to decide between and considering both. I'm loving the Raiders -14 and don't think he gets yanked too early.

I heard somewhere Cooks should be a lock on DK but not FD cause of the TD thing and same with the raw points. 

Antonio Brown is great tournament play and I have him in a Steelers stack cause I really like Bryant too for tournies. 

DJax is interesting cause Bears actually do a decent job at locking up #1s. Also like Brate here. 

Jazz    4712

Anyone with an extra QB need a receiver?

Have at QB: Smith, Winston

Have at WR: Pryor, Sanders, Hopkins, Hogan, Sanu, Higgins

Want at QB: Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Ben, Ryan, Cousins, Wentz, Mariota, Rivers

Unfortunately can't trade a TE now because I lost Olsen. Was kind of hoping Olsen would have a good game so I could shop him and pick up somebody else >.<

Can't really trade an RB because I value Bell and TyMont as top 5 RBs and there's not much I would trade them for except maybe a top end WR.

Would consider trading Buck Allen but I value him as a top 15 RB with upside to become top 10 because I'm projecting him to overtake West's job on a much improved Ravens team, and it's a PPR league after all.

And I'm sure nobody wants my JStew. I'm only stashing him for emergency depth because he has a chance to score 8 points per week if I lose 2 RBs to injury, or to pop if CMC goes down to injury.