Francis J Underwood

The Official 2017 DG Fantasy Football Thread

12 hours ago, Jazz said:

Medium hot take: we've already seen TY Hilton's best game this year and Andrew Luck doesn't play again this season.

Selling TY = amazing

I doubt thats the case just from the medicals but i do think he had bo chance of returning before week 6 and they didnt pup him so they could keep selling tickers

Jazz    4764
2 hours ago, confuse ray said:

thurs-sun ownership %'s?

they got rid of that shit last year. No way to know until lineup lock

FD has late swap now too

I know a lot of people take about this guy's projections but it's behind a pay wall so idk (could do the 7 day free trial i guess): https://rotogrinders.com/projected-ownership/nfl-qb?site=fanduel

Edited by Jazz
  • Sad 1

Gospel    401

Big Daddy Nelson giving me a close run this week. Now I have to hope Lockett doesn't show up 2nd half.

In zuerlein we trust

• Pride 1

BuildTheWalia    107
2 hours ago, Gospel said:

Big Daddy Nelson giving me a close run this week. Now I have to hope Lockett doesn't show up 2nd half.

In zuerlein we trust

welp

• Sad 1

Joe.    4951
On 9/29/2017 at 10:29 PM, confuse ray said:

@Joe. come tell everyone how bad you raped me

For what it is worth - my close friends were split on whether or not I should do the trade. In retrospect, I am glad I did the trade (at least thus far). I have completely replenished my bench with more real high assets (McKinnon, Fuller, Kamara, Thompson) - so I still have a nice mix of guys for RB2 and Flex. Marshall going down is annoying, but I wasn't expecting much more than WR4 out of him anyway. 

I do think the trade was close though. I value Landry, Hill and Thielen VERY highly. All great in PPR. I drafted Thielen and Landry in my other league (where I am also 4-1 and in first place). 

I also think Ty and Hill are a wash. I think Ty has good chemistry developing with Jacoby, and should be good with Luck too. I think they are both boom-or-bust guys. Hill was just about to have a so-so week before his punt return. They are both very similar to me. 

Walker/Gronk is an obvious and clear upgrade.

Thielen and Landry are both very desirable PPR guys and Marshall didn't come close/won't going forward.

Johnson was really the wildcard to me. IF the Cards have a reason to play those last few weeks - he should play fine. He hurt his wrist, and not something like his back. He SHOULD be able to play at his normal level. At that point - having Ty with Luck, DJ back and a healthy Gronk would make my squad a tough matchup in the playoffs - which is what we are playing for. 

I think I leveraged my (at the time) 3-0 record to invest for the future by taking a temporary hit (no DJ, Ty w/o Luck, etc.). I do think the trade made sense both ways though.

Joe.    4951

Looking to package:

Ryan

Thompson

Kamara

McCoy

McKinnon

Fuller

for an upgrade at QB, RB, WR.

Joe.    4951
On 10/16/2017 at 6:35 AM, Joe. said:

Looking to package:

Ryan

Thompson

Kamara

McCoy

McKinnon

Fuller

for an upgrade at QB, RB, WR.

These guys are all studs/very good. Still looking to package 2 for 1.

Joe.    4951
13 hours ago, confuse ray said:

offer for deshaun watson?

What do you want?

Joe.    4951
On 10/30/2017 at 0:33 AM, confuse ray said:

offer for deshaun watson?

I'll start there and offer up the chain. Idk what you're looking for. Ryan + Thompson type deal or no Ryan? Kamara + Fuller? Gotta give me a place to start - which I started.