Jazz (Goats) Kev (Goats)
Kev (Goats) > Jazz (Goats)
Kev (Goats) > Jazz (Goats)

Edited by Tr!stan
  • Upvote 1

+ACP+    33845
4 hours ago, Silver said:

Stupid name and friendly aren't on the team 

Yes they are. They have not been dropped from your lineup and they can be contacted for games.

+ACP+    33845

Just so everyone knows, we had a huge debacle in War Council which took about 2 days to settle. Here's what happened:

- On July 4th, OD Superman offered to collude with Silver to help Team Beer get into the playoffs by throwing matches in order to prevent "one or two teams in particular" from getting into the playoffs. Note: This was before OD Superman was DQed on July 11th for another offense. Silver appeared to initially decline his offer, but also did not ever report such an offer to War Council and it is unclear if at any point he may have changed his mind and decided to collude. This conversation was discovered by War Council about 2 days ago.

- Despite being DQed from warring, OD Superman remained a part of his team chat and in close contact with all of his members, as well as providing Tristan with strategic advice. It is certainly possible, although not at all proven, that he could have told some of his members to throw matches, even without Tristan's knowledge.

- Detox lost to Team Beer 0-6 in a very uncharacteristic fashion. Some members of War Council approached Silver as the war was in progress, stating that it looked like Detox might be attempting to throw the war. Silver still did not disclose the conversation that he had with Kris.

- Part of the 6 matches that Detox lost were by a member named heartoftheunderdog, a personal friend of Kris with no previous DGZ history who used a throwaway email and specifically joined warring and was picked up by Tristan at OD Superman's request.

War Council deliberated for a very long time and was initially quite divided on whether one or both of these teams should be DQed. In the end we unanimously decided to disqualify Silver, as it unknown whether or not he accepted a collusion offer in the end and never disclosed his conversation with Kris to War Council, even after the highly unusual circumstances surrounding their last war.

HeartoftheUnderdog, although not formally DQed, will not be allowed to participate in the remainder of season 1 do to the suspicious circumstances surrounding his sign up, in order to minimize the impact that Kris could potentially cheat through him in the playoffs at a later time.

Both Silver and HeartoftheUnderdog can participate in any future seasons of warring (season 2 should start in about 20 days from now).

• Downvote 1

+ACP+    33845
4 minutes ago, Silver said:

Uhm I provided evidence that I did not collude so again why am I getting DQ'd

No, you did not. That was the unanimous opinion of the War Council. All of the facts in my above post are correct.

Silver    919

Man you guys. Can't tell to be disappointed or not. I literally provide the rest of the convos saying I'm not going to collude but you guys assume that that I do it anyway in different convos ? What kind of unfair bias is that ? I provided all the evidence that you guys asked me to provide to show that I was innocent and it was good evidence and I still get cucked ? 

Silver    919

So you guys assume the worst that I went back to colluding with Kris after it says on the pms that i decided not to do it but at the same time, assume the best that Detox did not throw because there was not enough evidence to prove that they actually threw ? 

Do you guys the unfairness of this ? Or am I just another DGzer being crucified for because your guys egos are so so large that it won't let you be wrong about this ?

+Satchmo+    3183

Silver, it was because you didn't report that he attempted the offer, not that you did anything else wrong.

I'm saying this as someone who largely didn't want any DQ taking place, you are not at all suspected of having cheated at any point.

• Upvote 2

+ACP+    33845
3 minutes ago, Silver said:

So you guys assume the worst that I went back to colluding with Kris after it says on the pms that i decided not to do it but at the same time, assume the best that Detox did not throw because there was not enough evidence to prove that they actually threw ? 

Do you guys the unfairness of this ? Or am I just another DGzer being crucified for because your guys egos are so so large that it won't let you be wrong about this ?

If it makes you feel better, I would've just DQed both teams, since I did think that the evidence was strong enough to do so, but I didn't get a vote, and the 4 people on War Council who were given a vote (MMF, Satchmo, Digbick, Gojira) disagreed with my standard of evidence.

Realize that receiving a collusion offer and never reporting it, especially when it looks like it is possible that the other team could be throwing is very bad form.

+ACP+    33845

But yeah Silver, you had yesterday to argue about this in War Council all you wanted, please let's actually keep the thread about war matches and not spend 10 pages creating more drama when a decision has already been reached.

Jazz    4587

Post a screenshot of the alleged convo between kris and silver please with the "collusion offer"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jazz    4587
3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Post a screenshot of the alleged convo between kris and silver please with the "collusion offer"

@ACP

Silver    919

The funny thing is that at this point, to me I was getting cucked either way from the looks of it and I posted shots but apparently, evidence does not matter because Allen "You are DQ'd because you I can't confirm if you tried to collude a second time" Pennington. like if you are going to say that I did try a second time, provide evidence to support your accusation instead assuming the worst 

+ACP+    33845

https://pastebin.com/BrSJ3e1Q

The pastebin also includes OD Superman telling Silver to vote in War Council threads with the intent of favoring his own team, which I also forgot to mention earlier and is not ok.

There are screenshots that match this pastebin, but I can't find them right now.

Also @Jazz did you get my PM from earlier today?

+Satchmo+    3183

58 minutes ago, ACP said:

War Council deliberated for a very long time and was initially quite divided on whether one or both of these teams should be DQed. In the end we unanimously decided to disqualify Silver, as it unknown whether or not he accepted a collusion offer in the end and never disclosed his conversation with Kris to War Council, even after the highly unusual circumstances surrounding their last war.

let me clarify for the record that THIS is why silver is getting DQ'd, no one who took place in the decision believed that Silver is guilty of accepting the offer, nor that Detox was aware of the offer and went along with whatever Kris intended.

I'm not sure why Allen felt the need to put the former in the announcement, however MMF, Gojira and I DO NOT feel that way, from my understanding (Digbick didn't really give much input on the subject)

• Upvote 1

+ACP+    33845
9 minutes ago, Silver said:

The funny thing is that at this point, to me I was getting cucked either way from the looks of it and I posted shots but apparently, evidence does not matter because Allen "You are DQ'd because you I can't confirm if you tried to collude a second time" Pennington. like if you are going to say that I did try a second time, provide evidence to support your accusation instead assuming the worst 

I didn't get a vote. I was not even the one who suggested to DQ you. Receiving a collusion offer and failing to report despite being pressured to do so from War Council at multiple points is not ok.

Silver    919
4 minutes ago, ACP said:

I didn't get a vote. I was not even the one who suggested to DQ you. Receiving a collusion offer and failing to report despite being pressured to do so from War Council at multiple points is not ok.

I never got pressured to report the collusion until you guys asked me to post shots 

Jazz    4587
On 8/4/2017 at 1:34 PM, ACP said:

https://pastebin.com/BrSJ3e1Q

The pastebin also includes OD Superman telling Silver to vote in War Council threads with the intent of favoring his own team, which I also forgot to mention earlier and is not ok.

There are screenshots that match this pastebin, but I can't find them right now.

Also @Jazz did you get my PM from earlier today?

This conversation is incredibly vague

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

+ACP+    33845
Just now, Silver said:

I never got pressured to report the collusion until you guys asked me to post shots 

No, MMF PMed you, brought up the fact that it looked like Detox was possibly to throw the war, and you laughed it all and denied any knowledge of Detox doing so. This was all established in War Council yesterday, and we don't need to repeat the same conversation.

+ACP+    33845

PMed @Jazz. Please reply if you got it.

For anyone who's not on War Council, the facts aren't up for debate. It's not too surprising that everyone is a skeptic when it comes to light that their team did something wrong, but the only people on War Council who got votes were people who had no personal stake in the matter (ie not in the playoffs), and they all agreed that quite a lot of suspicious behavior occurred, and ultimate decided on a course of action, and we're sticking by that. Please respect War Council's decision and continue to play the war. For the past 4 days, zero matches have been played, and I don't want to spend the next 8 days wasting time instead of actually playing the matches.