Jump to content
TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents DGz Pick Your Poison Mafia! [Night 3]

Recommended Posts

little bug    1936

so basically, the ones i want to read through to see if they have anything to compare with are probably like, zeropassion, 2k, silver, maybe mascis, then i can read over slick. i haven't gone over slick yet but i have reason to be suspicious. when you skim this stuff some stuff stands out to you. i dont really recall what right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2k17!    190
2 minutes ago, little bug said:

NELRICK

FLOAT
OPENING VOTE WITH ZERO PASSION
UNVOTE THEN IT'S SILVER/2K
IS HE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE ZP VOTE? IDK
WEAK START FOR 2K, WHATEVER THAT MEANS
SAYS SILVER VANISHED, 2K ARGUES THAT SILVER LEFT FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES LMAO.
2K PROBS DOESN'T LIKE NELRICK. 2K PROBS LIKES ZP. I THINK SILVER MAY BE TOWN BUT SILVER HAS BEEN POSTING LIKE SHIT.
SAYS SILVER MAY BE SCUM BC HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE VOTE LOL.
PUSHING BROKEN FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
PUSHES ZP AGAIN.
FOR SOME REASON THINKS THE SCUM TEAM IS SILVER AND ZERO PASSION.

CONCLUSIONS
NELRICK: NOT ONS ON SILVER
NOT GIVING INFO MUCH AT ALL. JUST INTERACTING.
2K AND NELRICK INTERACTIONS WILL BE IMPORTANT.
PUSHING BROKEN, NOT NECESSARILY SCUM READING BROKEN.
MAYBE HE IS DISMISSING 2K? I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE 2K IS TOWN NOW.

2k: 
SHOULDN'T 2K LIKE, LIKE NELRICK IF NELRICK WANTS TO PUSH ZERO PASSION? I DON'T THINK 
thinks silver and solstice are not extremely bad for town.
lean town mascis to him.
thinks gemstone is town
-NEVERMIND-
would go out on a limb and fos me or silver.
doesn't explain himself vs slick though slick asked.
 

 

^^^^^^^ this is what ive got down so far, it's not much, and usually i have to compare to like 3 or 4 people before my reads are really complete. i've not had enough time/effort to put everything together but maybe this can help you faint.

i like this

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5420
1 minute ago, little bug said:

NELRICK

FLOAT
OPENING VOTE WITH ZERO PASSION
UNVOTE THEN IT'S SILVER/2K
IS HE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE ZP VOTE? IDK
WEAK START FOR 2K, WHATEVER THAT MEANS
SAYS SILVER VANISHED, 2K ARGUES THAT SILVER LEFT FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES LMAO.
2K PROBS DOESN'T LIKE NELRICK. 2K PROBS LIKES ZP. I THINK SILVER MAY BE TOWN BUT SILVER HAS BEEN POSTING LIKE SHIT.
SAYS SILVER MAY BE SCUM BC HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE VOTE LOL.
PUSHING BROKEN FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
PUSHES ZP AGAIN.
FOR SOME REASON THINKS THE SCUM TEAM IS SILVER AND ZERO PASSION.

CONCLUSIONS
NELRICK: NOT ONS ON SILVER
NOT GIVING INFO MUCH AT ALL. JUST INTERACTING.
2K AND NELRICK INTERACTIONS WILL BE IMPORTANT.
PUSHING BROKEN, NOT NECESSARILY SCUM READING BROKEN.
MAYBE HE IS DISMISSING 2K? I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE 2K IS TOWN NOW.

2k: 
SHOULDN'T 2K LIKE, LIKE NELRICK IF NELRICK WANTS TO PUSH ZERO PASSION? I DON'T THINK 
thinks silver and solstice are not extremely bad for town.
lean town mascis to him.
thinks gemstone is town
-NEVERMIND-
would go out on a limb and fos me or silver.
doesn't explain himself vs slick though slick asked.
 

 

^^^^^^^ this is what ive got down so far, it's not much, and usually i have to compare to like 3 or 4 people before my reads are really complete. i've not had enough time/effort to put everything together but maybe this can help you faint.

It does cos your thoughts on nelrick kind of echo mine so far this game, interested that you lean tiwn on mascis though, care to explain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
little bug    1936

2k you confused a post with another one i think. then he's asking you about it. hold on i have to look through slicks post to make sure you know what im talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
little bug    1936

all i have is written there boys. i have to do rereading to get more than that.

 

i have no reason to suspect mascis much. i am curious why he wanted me dead over nelrick however.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5420

unvote

Vote nelbae

 

Ill be honest, the only reason i wasnt voting nekrick before mascis was because i think hes such a good plauer. That doesnt matter though as hes  scum tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
little bug    1936

nah im not sold on nelrick, you gotta read through all this shit to attach him to whatever. BE SURE TO EVALUATE HIS READS. 

 

tbfh i kind of what a giant whiteboard in my room specifically for fucking mafia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
little bug    1936

evaluate and compare everyone's reads. on the first day i usually go through good suspects that have gone back and forth, like the dichotomies. then during the night phase i cover the rest of the shit. flips help me confirm more shit. i try to see the logic behind ever post. as you can see, i make a list of all the posts people make and abridge them as small as i can and then i see if everything makes sense. i also keep track of votes but im not doing that in the copy paste i posted. my job in this game is basically to find contradictions, big shifts for little reasons or whatever and other bullshit. like inconsistency. i try to link people together, i try to find if people match eachother or are completely avoiding eachother for no reason. etc etc. after awhile you get good at this type of thing. i'm just not in the mood atm bc im tired and its a lot of work.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5420
22 minutes ago, little bug said:

evaluate and compare everyone's reads. on the first day i usually go through good suspects that have gone back and forth, like the dichotomies. then during the night phase i cover the rest of the shit. flips help me confirm more shit. i try to see the logic behind ever post. as you can see, i make a list of all the posts people make and abridge them as small as i can and then i see if everything makes sense. i also keep track of votes but im not doing that in the copy paste i posted. my job in this game is basically to find contradictions, big shifts for little reasons or whatever and other bullshit. like inconsistency. i try to link people together, i try to find if people match eachother or are completely avoiding eachother for no reason. etc etc. after awhile you get good at this type of thing. i'm just not in the mood atm bc im tired and its a lot of work.

Trying to find logic behind my posts in mafia in general must be very hard considering most of them are drunken and meaningless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
little bug    1936

it doesn't matter if they're digbick, it doesn't matter if they're a mafia god. it's doable.

 

but holy shit i don't know how to read malcolm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    4587

Vote Count:

lil bug - (2) ZeroPassion, Mascis

Silver - (2) Nelrick, 2k17

Nelrick - (2) lil bug, Winter

Mustang - (1) Solstice

ZeroPassion - (1) Mustang

2k17 - (1) Silver

Mascis - (1) Slick

 

Not Voting - (3) Gemstone, Broken, Malcolm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeroPassion    555
7 hours ago, little bug said:

NELRICK

FLOAT
OPENING VOTE WITH ZERO PASSION
UNVOTE THEN IT'S SILVER/2K
IS HE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE ZP VOTE? IDK
WEAK START FOR 2K, WHATEVER THAT MEANS
SAYS SILVER VANISHED, 2K ARGUES THAT SILVER LEFT FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES LMAO.
2K PROBS DOESN'T LIKE NELRICK. 2K PROBS LIKES ZP. I THINK SILVER MAY BE TOWN BUT SILVER HAS BEEN POSTING LIKE SHIT.
SAYS SILVER MAY BE SCUM BC HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE VOTE LOL.
PUSHING BROKEN FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
PUSHES ZP AGAIN.
FOR SOME REASON THINKS THE SCUM TEAM IS SILVER AND ZERO PASSION.

CONCLUSIONS
NELRICK: NOT ONS ON SILVER
NOT GIVING INFO MUCH AT ALL. JUST INTERACTING.
2K AND NELRICK INTERACTIONS WILL BE IMPORTANT.
PUSHING BROKEN, NOT NECESSARILY SCUM READING BROKEN.
MAYBE HE IS DISMISSING 2K? I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE 2K IS TOWN NOW.

2k: 
SHOULDN'T 2K LIKE, LIKE NELRICK IF NELRICK WANTS TO PUSH ZERO PASSION? I DON'T THINK 
thinks silver and solstice are not extremely bad for town.
lean town mascis to him.
thinks gemstone is town
-NEVERMIND-
would go out on a limb and fos me or silver.
doesn't explain himself vs slick though slick asked.
 

 

^^^^^^^ this is what ive got down so far, it's not much, and usually i have to compare to like 3 or 4 people before my reads are really complete. i've not had enough time/effort to put everything together but maybe this can help you faint.

 

i think 2k's votes have been so bad that it's good

 

unvote: little bug 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote Count:
Silver - (2) Nelrick, 2k17
Nelrick - (2) lil bug, Winter
Mustang - (1) Solstice
ZeroPassion - (1) Mustang
2k17 - (1) Silver
Mascis - (1) Slick

lil bug - (1) Mascis
 
Not Voting - (3) Gemstone, Broken, Malcolm, and ZeroPassion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5420
14 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

this game has been more painful than chelsea v burnley!

 

let's get to it then

no it hasn't!! what are your thoughts on nelrick today?

 

@iSlickz you as well please babes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5420

i'm gonna be going out and getting really really really drunk this evening so i appreciate everyone posting their thoughts on today sooner, rather than later

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeroPassion    555

i dislike mustang's reasoning for voting me. not only is it pre-flip associative but there is a better argument if you want to lynch me based on my posts and actions. not only is it an early vote change but same thing can be said about nelrick (could switch votes to silver once he saw my wagon was growing high after the quick votes). i'm curious as to why he doesn't read nelrick as scum in this situation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeroPassion    555
6 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

no it hasn't!! what are your thoughts on nelrick today?

 

 

not sure what's worse, chelsea getting burned 0-3 in first half or them almost coming back down 1/2 men respectively

 

nelrick comes off as very confident already in finding the team and has made  terrible assumptions, especially in terms of time and in response to silver's post with not listing every player - an assumption that those not listed are town. not sure for the immediate switch onto silver without seeing how i respond to pressure but this is nuller. not a huge fan of nelrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iSlickz    4137
17 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

no it hasn't!! what are your thoughts on nelrick today?

 

@iSlickz you as well please babes

I mean he jokingly hard claimed already so it gives him an excuse to float

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×