TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents DGz Pick Your Poison Mafia! [Night 3]

+Mascis    4280
16 minutes ago, Mustang said:

It's mascis and malcolm and ZP.

Look at this tactician Malcolm over here... a mafia vet co-ordinating with his scum team. He has been active in the mafia forums, posting stuff but never voted. He wants to co-operate with malcolm and ZP as much as possible but making it seem as if he isn't scum 

Saving this post because it's incredibly on brand 

• Upvote 1

ZeroPassion    560
13 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

thats how he always fucking talks on discord too so null

his voting is starting to get scummy but since he's a newb i'd rather give him some breathing room, he may be unintentionally scumtelling

i'm much more sure on my vote

i saw you made a comment to slickz about the tone of him and i thought you liked it which is why i asked 

thing is i have stated that he is going for pre-associative tells before flips. if he is town, he should be reconsidering that stance. this is a pretty brutal push if he is town tunneling here because he's taking a vote interaction instead of the individual's actions itself. while it can be true (which it isn't because i'm town!), it is poor logic as of now. his first push on silver was fine, this isn't now through a good chunk of day without looking into other players. 

the malcolm flip is very interesting though!

2k17!    190
Just now, ZeroPassion said:

i saw you made a comment to slickz about the tone of him and i thought you liked it which is why i asked 

thing is i have stated that he is going for pre-associative tells before flips. if he is town, he should be reconsidering that stance. this is a pretty brutal push if he is town tunneling here because he's taking a vote interaction instead of the individual's actions itself. while it can be true (which it isn't because i'm town!), it is poor logic as of now. his first push on silver was fine, this isn't now through a good chunk of day without looking into other players. 

the malcolm flip is very interesting though!

yeah, i don't really think it's pretend scumhunting, i just think he's new and convicted

aggressivity from new players is usually a town tell. they don't like to step out of their comfort zone as scum, especially before they're under heat like early in the day

2k17!    190
9 minutes ago, Mascis said:

It feels bad I don't like it 

still got time to join me and nelrick if you feel it (?)

i have no clue when the deadline is

2k17!    190
1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

when does day end?

this is some wild stuff

penny for your thoughts

has to be some valuable stuff in there

2k17!    190

also i have to go get a haircut so i can't be on at deadline but my vote is final anyway, i don't really convincingly scumread anyone else who has a wagon on them

Silver    928

Yea don't get the mustang lynch literally on his regular attitude. Guess you guys haven't interacted with him because he's as transparent rn. Although I don't have a good read on him but mascis obviously has had scum traits unless he has been trying for the bait, which should have passed but to me he's trying to take the opportunity to lynch me as town 

ZeroPassion    560
1 minute ago, 2k17! said:

yeah, i don't really think it's pretend scumhunting, i just think he's new and convicted

aggressivity from new players is usually a town tell. they don't like to step out of their comfort zone as scum, especially before they're under heat like early in the day

i've debated this but given how he hasn't explained what makes us scum outside of the vote is thin. his logic also applies to nelrick if he's looking into voting changes and analysis, which it appears he has. votes were tied at 3 apiece between me and silver at that point so neither of us would have been in trouble at that point. 

+Mascis    4280

Unvote vote Malcolm 

lets actually lynch scum today 

Nelrick    2370

Look at any of the past games where silver has rolled town and see the stark difference. You just dont start caring for no reason.

Mustang is the epitome a mislynch, and anyone going after him needs to rethink it (or not if you are scum). Has been transparent town trying to figure the game out so far, and its scum 101 to go after the new players. Since this is his first game we dont know his playstyle, its super easy to go after him for this.

little bug    1951

god i don't know about the nelrick lynch it's just a hunch and i haven't even read enough to confirm it. if nelrick dies as town that would super fucking suck. malcolm are you sure?

Nelrick    2370

All of these 3 lynch candidates suck (me, mascis and mustang).

But shit if you are going to lynch someone lynch me because i am vanilla and i dont want any claims.