Satchmo

The War Captains have unanimously decided to end season 1 early

Me.    1348
2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

You're a hopeless failure of a moderator

This is still in "Team Wars & Ranked Games", so for once I can kinda agree with Jazz.

Edited by Me.

+mark    3001

Oh shut up, Gojira is one of the most objective least biased people out of the entire war council.

You've been going on for almost weeks and you keep repeating yourself to the point where people who read this thread either understand what's happening and PM me daily and to ban you, and the few people who arent aware think "he's really mad, there must be something he's mad about" and believe what you say. It's straight up manipulation. Just shut the fuck up. No one except Pryda cares anymore, even Kris has given up on this. Are you trying to set the record or something jesus fucking christ. I'd lock this thread but that'd make matters worse, you've literally digged a hole for yourself and everyone else and you keep digging and digging. This is embarassing, you legit have some issues. 

• Downvote 1

+Mascis    4365
7 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Your posts ITT have been snide and utterly devoid of content. You represent WC poorly, but no content is better than deliberately misleading content, I'll give you that.

I think I represent war council pretty ok since I managed to make the playoffs without breaking any rules, none of my team members got DQ'd, and I'm not bitching about something thats designed to promote people playing yugioh online with each other 

What I see here is you mad because things have not gone your team's way. You're valiantly dying on this hill for the sole purpose of feeling some kind of validation 

dude, you didn't play a match at all in the regular season. You are not invested in warring at all, yet all of your posts in this thread make it seem like you give entirely to much of a shit about this

this is an online yugioh tournament, that people had the opportunity to play in for free. If you're arguement is that your time was wasted due to the cancelation then get the fuck out of here since you played more mafia than yugioh in the last few months

And yes I'm being snide. At least I'm not being a bitch 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

+mmf    23221

news at 2: jazz is still posting in this thread

+Mascis    4365

All you've done by posting in this thread jazz is make yourself look more and more like an idiot 

and I thought that the goat side decking thread was bad

+mark    3001

Suspended Jazz for 2 weeks for breaking rules 6, 7, 8, 11 multiple times after being repeatedly warned about it

• Downvote 4

+ACP+    33975

Locking this for all your asses own good. Too many all these posts are crossing lines that should not be crossed, a few people have received warnings, etc. Sorry guys, the pissing contest is over.