fuckfiend

who is the ideal mafia husband?

fuckfiend    2215

yeah claire doesn't count in this thread, we're talking about boys here. not female (males). so start waving your gay pride flags and sticking foreign objects into your assholes because this is about to get really spicy. 

so we all know mafia takes a lot out of somebody. there are good times, there are bad times, but what we all know is that we love mafia, and we love eachother, so this thread instead of being about meta is about our feelings in the mafia community. to better ourselves as a playing group, we must learn to love one another, so i've made this thread where we express our love for eachother.

personally, i'm more for the strong, powerful, game changing type (although, there are some exceptions to the rule for my romantic interest). i'm also really into a touching personality and a silver tongue. if you have a way with words, trust me, you've already won your way into my heart. so i'm pretty sure you could all guess who two of my 4 picks for mafia husbands would be, they are

malcolm and confuse rei :wub::wub::wub: edit: actually fuck stefanos.

god i love them so much. i can't believe i'm not a beautiful woman that is somehow not apart of their irl life. i would just make love to them vigorously for hours on end. jesus christ. stefanos is SO funny, intelligent, charming, friendly, i love him. i love him so much. and malcolm is all of those things too. he's so masculine and honest and when he says something he means it (unless he's playing mafia, it's okay to lie if you're doing it to fuck up stupid idiots that don't know how to play social deduction games). i've never seen him before but when he says he is handsome and has a large dick i believe him 100%. god they're just the epitome of what every man should hope to be. in game or out of game. i fucking LOVE them.

for my 3rd choice, he will always have a special place in my heart. juan. i love him. he is so kind and understanding. what a beautiful person. i cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how terrible it must be to live in chile. it sounds like a bunch of roaches are always crawling over your food over there. no wonder he is so humble. he lives in the dirtiest nastiest most disgusting piece of shit country. i think the only way to get worse than some south american countries is if you go to saudi arabia and you're a woman. 

speaking of which, it hurts me that all of my picks have been outside of my country so far. maybe one day i will have a future with...

paraliel. <3 <3 <3

mason has always been there for me. he is so timid and shy and he's a real sweetheart. very positive person! very intelligent! very successful! and most of all, he is very kind. he saw me for who i was when nobody else would. i am so happy to have him around again. he's definitely a mancrush for me.

so those are my four picks when it comes to mafia players that i would marry. what about yours? does anybody want to make a tier list for who the best mafia lovers would be? i think this would really positively develop our play as a mafia community.

btw if you want to know why i did not choose you, you can ask. i'll just tell you what exactly about you i find to be disgusting. =) 

Edited by fuckfiend
fuck stefanos
  • Upvote 1
  • Pride 1

Me.    57

Why did you not choose me?

fuckfiend    2215
6 minutes ago, Me. said:

Why did you not choose me?

wow your rep is exactly 1337 are you going to hack me?

well buddy, you're a huge dick and you ruined this section for a few people, so i think you're probably on the bottomiest of the bottom when if there was a tier list here. i don't think you were ever especially good either. you're the type of person who i would be worried about being in a relationship with since some of the things you are willing to do are in a moral grey area when it comes to mafia. definitely not lovable.

perhaps you're just misunderstood, but you really don't make me want to find out if that is the truth or not, especially how you have treated me in the past.

stupid fuck.

• Haha 1

Me.    57
47 minutes ago, little bug said:

wow your rep is exactly 1337 are you going to hack me?

well buddy, you're a huge dick and you ruined this section for a few people, so i think you're probably on the bottomiest of the bottom when if there was a tier list here. i don't think you were ever especially good either. you're the type of person who i would be worried about being in a relationship with since some of the things you are willing to do are in a moral grey area when it comes to mafia. definitely not lovable.

perhaps you're just misunderstood, but you really don't make me want to find out if that is the truth or not, especially how you have treated me in the past.

stupid fuck.

Oh you... that type of flirting totally won't work on me.

• Upvote 2

»Logic    2037

Requesting "what would the dg mafia anime be like?"

I would say Malcolm should write the intro, but that would take up at least two arcs.

• Upvote 2

fuckfiend    2215
1 minute ago, The Antagonist said:

why is this a thing holy shit

you're in my top 5 mafia boyfriends

+Sophocles    3335

compared to some of the weeaboo visual novels i've encountered on steam this one's pretty vanilla honestly

confuse rei    5640

the fuck

• Upvote 2

+scuzzlebutt    23567
2 hours ago, Zappdos said:

Requesting "what would the dg mafia anime be like?"

well if this thread is any indication, probably gay as hell

• Upvote 2

mark    3105

When you clicked the topic

what did you expect 

Faint    5975

Ctrl + f myself

No mention

Fuck u all id be a great husband :(

»Logic    2037

I wouldn't want Malcolm as my mafia husband because he'd either never be around or he'd barely ever say anything when I was talking to him. :'(

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1