15. Harima [Died D1, town/troll role]

16. Silver [Died d2, town]
17. J.C (New role added D2)

All Da Rules

No editing of posts. *

No communication outside of the thread or any relevant QT. *

No posting in the thread during the night phase. *

You are allowed 1 OMGUS post.

No game relevant content in an OMGUS post.

No posting in the game thread unless you are somehow involved in the game.

No repping game relevant posts if you are not an active alive player in the game

You may not post or quote your role PM unless otherwise stated. *

You may not quote or allude to interaction with the host as evidence for an argument. *

You may not screen shot or otherwise abuse the new content marker (especially for the purpose of proving inactivity). You may also not ask others to provide  screen shots or otherwise abuse the marker. *

You may not single out another player to victimize for reasons beyond the scope of the game (ie. personal dislike, grudge from past games, etc). If a player feels like they are being singled out, that player may file a complaint to be investigated.

No bets, bribes, or threats allowed.  *

Spirit of the game clause. No attempt to intentionally harm a game will be tolerated. *

No overly-aggressive or toxic behaviour; including but not limited to use of slurs, insults, or personal attacks. Attack ideas, not players  *

You must read your role PM. *

If you are unable to commit to the game due to unforeseen circumstances, you must notify the host within a timely manner requesting a substitute.

Follow all other rules imposed in the OP of the game by the host. *

If a moderator feels you are posting excessively and lacking content within those posts, they can warn you. Repeated excess posting afterwards can lead to a modkill and/or a warn/suspension. *

All other site rules still apply.

* in addition to the below punishments, you may be subbed or modkilled and your faction punished to mitigate damage to the gamestate for these offences depending on the severity.

Game-specific Rules
Claiming abilities is OK
Claiming or implying who your 'character is' is not okay and will result in a mod kill without hesitation
Town wins when mafia members are all dead.
Mafia wins when they outnumber players left.
-Minimum 4 Posts
-Ties will end as ACP suggested in his first mafia post in 2013, RNG (unless abilities interfere, of course)
-Players may vote "No Lynch". Abstaining from voting =/= "No Lynch"
-No interacting with players post-death outside of the mafia spectators thread. Doing so will ruin the integrity of the game.
-Ability Resolution Priority: Negation>Redirection>Conditions>Death

Tips
Assume nothing. There is no correlation between character and affiliation. There is little correlation between ability and affiliation.
- Respect Spirit of the Game and don't do anything shitty.

History

Day 1 begins! 

POLICY LYNCH!!

Day 2

• Upvote 4

»Logic    2033

"Get over here, you whippersnapers" Grandpa Zapp grunts, as he waves over the great grandchildren. 16 little rascals huddle around the fireplace, excited for the stories that are about to unfold.

"Once upon a time, there was one of them there website thingamajigers. Anyone remember websites?

"Is that like Discord version 12.0? a young Sophocles inquires." "I remember how I use to do all the work on there because the people that were suppose to never signed on."

"You have so much to learn..." Great Uncle Markus sighs in disappointment, as he pats Soph on the head and pulls up a chair beside Grandpa Zapp.

"For the last 4 years, we've been managing all kinds of Mafia games. Big ones, small ones, great ones, ones ran by Gemstone Mine, and everything in between. And within each of those stories, there's always a battle between 2 teams.

"Like the Underwood supporters versus the Underwood haters?" inquires young Francis.

"Exactly!" Uncle Markus replies." "There's always at least 4 times as many. "Let me give you another example" Zapp says, as he pulls out a big dusty textbook. The title of the story reads " The tale of the DGZ ACTUAL LITERAL CERTIFIED TOWNIES VERSUS THE DGZ MAFIA MAFIA MEMBERS OF THE MAFIASCUM MAFIA"

"What's the description say on the back?" an astute little asian man asks, pointing at the book.

"LFN, you don't even go here anymore!" Markus scolds the child, as he goes back to counting his Pokemon cards.

"DGZ Mafia Mafia is a tale of some of the most famous and infamous Mafia players to be. Through trials and tribulations, these young men and or women and or neckbeards have become intergral parts of a history of people with big dicks. These are their stories. 

Night 0: Birth of the Arbitrary Mafia Rankings

Good evening players! We will begin with a night 0. In classic DG Mafia style, we will begin with the OFFICIAL 2017 MAFIA MAFIA ARBITRARY RANKINGS Here is how today will work:

Players will not vote for other players during this phase. Posts are intended to be lighthearted and you are not trying to solve the game this evening. However, feel free to cite actions from tonight once day 1 starts.
Players will have the opportunity to use abilities if they have them. The Mafia will not receive a night kill this phase.

Players will be able to give points to other players (not themselves) to determine scoring for the Arbitrary Mafia Rankings. Each player will have 7 points, please distribute them all. Do so by bolding your post like below. You may not change your scoring.

Points 4 points Zappdos, 2 Points Markus, 1 Point Boosh

Please post if you have any questions. Night 0 will begin once I unlock the thread, and Day 1 will start at 7:00 EST 

8/22/17

• Upvote 6

»Logic    2033

Role PM's are going out now.

Unfortunately Markus is MIA to give the flavour PM's he worked on, so I will be sending you a barebones PM, and he will either get you flavour later on or save it for flips.

»Logic    2033

All roles have been sent out and Night 1 begins now.  Day 1 Will start no later than 7:00 PM EST. May start earlier if all submissions are in, might not if my work schedule sucks.

Reminder to PM me if you have a night ability you can activate N0.

AGAIN, feel free to get a feel for the field before casting your votes for the Mafia rankings, but N0 should not be about solving the game. Feel free to reference N0 shit after day starts if you want to though.

I work 10 hours tomorrow. If anyone feels compelled to keep up with votes as they are casted, Markus will make your flavour extra cute when you die. :3

BEGIN!

Mafia Rankings (People with post mod permissions can update this list if I do not have it up to date.)

Malcolm - 9 (Broken +7, Jazz +2)
Harima - 7 (Faint +7)

confuse rei - 2 (Jazz +2)

iSlickz - 2 (Jazz +2)

mark - 1 (Jazz +1)
Silver - 1 (Wunterslaus +1)
Broken Brilliance - 1 (Wunterslaus +1)
TheGoldenTyranno - 1 (Wunterslaus +1)

• Upvote 1

mark    3105
Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

7 points to mark

Thanks man, it's much appreciated!

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5323

S H I T P O S T I N G

H
I
T
P
O
S
T
I
N
G

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jazz    5323

everyone here right now is scum ^^;

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jazz    5323

I may or may not have a suite of bombs to pass out tonight :thinking:

hmm...

• Upvote 1

»Logic    2033

I have to try to keep up with how 112 points are delegated. Please show a bit of sympathy and not do the whole "quote everyone else and make it impossible to keep track" thing, please? :3

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5323

stop solving the game

your wish is my command

• Upvote 1

mark    3105
Just now, Jazz said:

I may or may not have a suite of bombs to pass out tonight :thinking:

hmm...

Francis left for nothing. RIP. 

• Upvote 1

mark    3105

Jazz did you misread something yet?

• Upvote 1

mark    3105

QUOTA 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zappdos said:

I have to try to keep up with how 112 points are delegated. Please show a bit of sympathy and not do the whole "quote everyone else and make it impossible to keep track" thing, please? :3

Make it a rule where the host can only interact with players for vote counts day start/end and flips k thx (this is a joke)

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5323
Just now, mark said:

Jazz did you misread something yet?

Can't misread if you don't read at all

Checkmate atheists

• Upvote 1

mark    3105

Make it a rule where the host can only interact with players for vote counts day start/end and flips k thx (this is a joke)

HAHA

=scum

• Upvote 1

mark    3105
Just now, Jazz said:

Can't misread if you don't read at all

Checkmate atheists

I used to be an atheïst, now I believe in myself. 

• Upvote 2

mark    3105

Quit posting, you hit quota

No targetting :(

• Upvote 1