Logic

DGZ Mafia Mafia Afterthread - Scum Wins

Jazz    4963

Broken, that was quite possibly the worst way to use your ability. Think before you fuck over the entire town next time.

Jazz    4963
6 minutes ago, Silver said:

Yo I think I didn't play bad. Screw you if think I played bad (except for the tyranno vote, tyranno wtf )

You played bad

Silver    960

Yeah idk why you guys think I'm scum when I ask you questions regarding something things. At that point, if you aren't trying to help I'm obviously going to assume some bad stuff

. especially after it will make you look worse when my flip happens 

i already asked for help and I'm not gunna try to ask again, because I feel like my play was fine 

Jazz    4963
2 minutes ago, Silver said:

No u.

Your questions barely made sense to anyone else, your vote made even less sense, your reads were ass backwards, you probably didn't read much of the game, you didn't ask for any help, and you complained about not having time.

Jazz    4963

Silver your play was not fine. You were an easy mislynch for scum and you didn't help Town find scum. You confused town and made yourself a difficult read.

Silver    960
Just now, Jazz said:

Your questions barely made sense to anyone else, your vote made even less sense, your reads were ass backwards, you probably didn't read much of the game, you didn't ask for any help, and you complained about not having time.

Yeah when fucken EOD is at 3 in the morning when everybody is not awake except for euros that's a problem. and my reads were fine, my questions made sense when they just communicated people to try more. I wasn't asking a difficult question at all

Jazz    4963
Just now, Silver said:

Yeah when fucken EOD is at 3 in the morning when everybody is not awake except for euros that's a problem. and my reads were fine, my questions made sense when they just communicated people to try more. I wasn't asking a difficult question at all

Your writing was unclear, clearly rushed, and the substance of the questions was flimsy at best. Your reads list was ok in terms of it looked townie, but it was bad in terms of finding actual scum.

website is bad    2170

notice how i didnt mention either of you in my post above there. you were both garbage. reflect and grow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Silver    960
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Silver your play was not fine. You were an easy mislynch for scum and you didn't help Town find scum. You confused town and made yourself a difficult read.

Nigga how did I confuse town. you guys already had a train going on me and I already put the effort into being a legit town. 

At at that point, you guys believed gem was town more than me. And literally votes on me were from people I questioned about activity, and it didn't help that tyranno looks like he is only playing for his ego

Jazz    4963
1 hour ago, JAPANESE GOBLIN said:

and yeah i will also state town overall played very horribly. not that thats unusual for dgz, but i want to reiterate that because if the discourse becomes "tryanno rong YET AGAIN take phone out of pocket" then youre ignoring the issue. tyranno did blow the last phase but surprise: it wouldnt have happened to begin with if you, yes, the town player you reading this (besides like crei and arguably kris), had played better. a lot of players need to reevaluate their play, or in one case, remeditate under that waterfall before they speak about this game again lol.

Yeah shut the fuck up

Glad I didn't read this the first time I read the thread

Silver    960
1 minute ago, JAPANESE GOBLIN said:

notice how i didnt mention either of you in my post above there. you were both garbage. reflect and grow.

How about you play a game first 

website is bad    2170

ive played more and better games than you ever have you limp dicked shit for brains

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Silver    960
Just now, JAPANESE GOBLIN said:

ive played more and better games than you ever have you limp dicked shit for brains

ok so why do you not play now ? 

Jazz    4963
Just now, Silver said:

ok so why do you not play now ? 

Better question is why does she think it's acceptable to troll current players while not participating in the community herself

• Upvote 1

website is bad    2170

im actually spending a lot of time helping current players, literally anyone who talks to me about mafia on discord will get a serious thoughtful response from me.

and no, im not fucking trolling because you dont like what i say. contrary to your beliefs, filling entire pages by yourself and calling your emotional reactions to other people sick objective mafia reads is not good town play. you told tyranno that town wouldve won if he had followed YOUR day 2 thoughts along with the already covered crei and kris but all that wouldve happened there is they lynch kris but yeah you fucking got it solved buddy!

you were actually very scummy looking until the tail end of day 2 so hop off with that shit lmao. you played badly. sorry to say it. maybe meditate under that waterfall again. is referring to your own self deprecating joke trolling you? sorry if it is ecks dee.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

website is bad    2170

i read the game you stupid asshole

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

website is bad    2170

like literally i was in spec chat as you were making entire fucking pages of posts with zp and all the rest talking about it. you would be the last one to know since youre in the game and cant see it you fucking mongoloid. but yeah i sure didnt read it! its definitely me not reading the thread despite having objective evidence to the contrary.

Jazz    4963
2 minutes ago, JAPANESE GOBLIN said:

i read the game you stupid asshole

If you had read the game you would know my lynch priorities were mark > faint > kris and I had kris as a null read who did nothing to make me think he was town before I had to go to sleep.

So no, you're the stupid asshole

Jazz    4963
1 minute ago, JAPANESE GOBLIN said:

like literally i was in spec chat as you were making entire fucking pages of posts with zp and all the rest talking about it. you would be the last one to know since youre in the game and cant see it you fucking mongoloid. but yeah i sure didnt read it! its definitely me not reading the thread despite having objective evidence to the contrary.

Work on your reading comprehension skills then