Edvac

Fiendish deck

Edvac    2

Yugioh pro my deck the fiendish power and a not meta deck ( like one time or 2 i will use a xys or a fusion monster.  I post it for some people to see that yugioh  isbt winning but having fun and make something by your own thought from zero  just i putted my love on yubel its a yubel deck with surprises check it out and tell me about your thoughts  ^_^ 

Screenshot_2017-08-31-06-44-30-503.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

+scuzzlebutt    23491

hey man thats a nice yugioh deck but we have a deck garage for threads like this, i went ahead and moved your thread for u

Me.    57
6 hours ago, Edvac said:

check it out and tell me about your thoughts  ^_^ 

The only thought I get from looking at this deck is "No.".

Me.    57
4 hours ago, Tom Brady said:
On 2016-12-03 at 9:55 PM, ACP said:

11. Along the same lines as rule #10, no encouraging people to leave the site or not participate in discussion, even if you are not necessarily advertising another site. Examples (not intended as an exhaustive list) include statements such as: "stop posting and leave", "this site isn't for you, try pojo", "DGZ is dead", "[insert other Yugioh site/group here] is better than DGZ", "DGZ's yugioh forums are terrible, don't post there", "mafia universe is a better place to play mafia", etc. However, constructive criticism is fine. Statements like "DGZ would be better if..." are fine.

Dango    824
38 minutes ago, Me. said:

wow dgz has changed. 

NB96    850

worst mini-mod of the site

Edited by NB96

+Mascis    4554

I rather have people not go back to pojo since they should be getting better by coming to dgz 

hey man @Edvac I'm glad you feel the need to share your non-competitive deck but dgz is primarily focused on competitive yugioh. You won't get a ton of good feedback on this deck because you already admitted that this is something you just play for your own enjoyment  

NB96    850

Try Doom Shaman since you can revive Yubel then tribute it to get the 2nd form out quickly. Also maybe That Grass Looks Greener since you play so many cards and can send Stygian Street Patrol with it.

mark    3105

My first deck was Yubel actually. Also I'll be honest the Dark Magician makes me think it's a troll, but otherwise agree with Me./Mascis here.

Dunko_Sekka    15

What are the aims of the deck? And unless its for using with only cards you own there are already some obvious changes like swapping battle fader and your traps for better options like ash and solemn strike.

Ehren    96

Your deck needs a focus tbh. If you like Yubel for example, you put in 3 Yubel and 1-2 Terror Incarnate and Ultimate Nightmare depending if there's a risk of banishing copies (i.e. if you opt to put in Pot of Desires). You would also put in things like Limit Reverse and Savage Colosseum to make it easier to trigger Yubel's effect. If you decide to become competitive, then there are fiend decks like Burning Abyss that fit your favorite theme. Deck profiles of these are online. 

If you simply throw your favorite cards into a jumbo then you are going to get awkward hands, and opening like that is not "having fun."

• Upvote 1