Solstice

Family Mafia Game Thread - Day 4 - Standby

Solstice    385

It was the annual Smith family reunion.  The family was gathered in the backyard munching their barbecue, when Auntie noticed she hadn’t seen Solstice for awhile.  Asking around, it became apparent that nobody had seen Solstice for over an hour.  The family decided to send gramps to make sure Solstice wasn’t scarfing down all the desserts.  However upon entering the house, they were greeted with a gruesome sight.  

SOLSTICE HAD BEEN MURDERED.

They were laying face-down in the kitchen in a pool of blood, with a butcher knife stuck in their back.  This was no accident.  Someone wanted Solstice dead.  The motive was easy enough to guess, Solstice had recently won $500,000 from playing powerball.  Somebody was clearly after this small fortune.  Each and every member in attendance had left the group in the last hour at one point or another, all claiming they’d gone around back to the cooler to fetch a soda or beer.  At least one of them was clearly lying.  It’s up to you now to figure out who the culprits are.  

Welcome to family mafia.  13 players, closed setup.  You may claim role but not flavor.  

Day phases are 48 hours, night phases are 24. I will try to have days start/end 10 PM CST regardless of when day ends (just means longer night phases in that case) or when all night actions are received.

Votes made at XX:59 will count, votes made at XX:00 will NOT count.  Quota is 4 posts, but back to back posts will not count separately for quota unless at least one hour has passed between them.   Failure to meet quota will result in a forced sub out, or a modkill if a sub is not available.

I want to try something with this where if a person places a vote they include an updated vote count after it.  I'll try to post vote counts as often as I can, but if you guys could help out by doing that it would be great since I'm trapped at work a lot.

All standard mafia rules apply; they can be found here:

1. rei iSlickz (Town Tracker)
2. BuildTheWalia (1-shot In-Law Mafia Doctor)
3. Silver (2-shot Step-Family Mafia Watcher)
4. Jazz
5. 2k17!
6. Broken Brilliance (2-shot In-Law Mafia Watcher)
7. Malcolm (Vanilla Town)
8. Mascis
9. Faint (Vanilla Town)
10. Wunterslaus
11. Death Sentence
12. PSK (Vanilla Town)
13. JC.

Day 1 starts now and ends at 10 PM CST on Sunday September 10th.  Town wins when all threats to town are dead. 

+Mascis    4553

hello friends i love all of you

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5318
12 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Mascis is town

It was a quiet and misty morning by the sea. A pod of dolphins migrated along the shore. An old man fished for subsistence. The young shepherd began to dress. Then suddenly, the earth began to move. The depths of hell unleashed by the fury of Mother Nature, or rather, Madre Naturaleza, as she was known south of the Mexican-American border. Magnitude 11.0, bee-otch. From the fiery rift in the planet's upper crust emerged a smoldering naked deity. Its playstyle, changed.

Hello, Malcolm.

• Upvote 3

»JC.    4967
1 hour ago, Solstice said:

Each and every member in attendance had left the group in the last hour at one point or another, all claiming they’d gone around back to the cooler to fetch a soda or beer.  At least one of them was clearly lying.  It’s up to you now to figure out who the culprits are. 

irrefutable photographic evidence that i am 100% town:

image.png

»JC.    4967
14 minutes ago, Jazz said:

subsistence

we dont use fancy words in MY america

vote jazz

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5318

Nice. I've found scum on page one again. I will spare the section of my brilliance this time, however. For a coherent logical explanation, see me in the aftergame thread.

Jazz    5318
4 minutes ago, JC. said:

we dont use fancy words in MY america

vote jazz

A good meme goes a long way

»JC.    4967
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

For a coherent logical explanation, see me never.

little known fact, all of the scum are on page 1.

take a look:

1 hour ago, Solstice said:

1. rei
2. BuildTheWalia
3. Silver
4. Jazz
5. 2k17!
6. Broken Brilliance 
7. Malcolm
8. Mascis
9. Faint
10. Wunterslaus
11. Death Sentence
12. PSK
13. JC.

Vote: buildthewalia

So anyone going roof fishing? heard it's a new extreme sport inspired by hurricanes and flying fish.

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4553

jazz more like spazz

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    243
26 minutes ago, Death Sentence said:

Vote: buildthewalia

So anyone going roof fishing? heard it's a new extreme sport inspired by hurricanes and flying fish.

I hear it's going to become very popular this weekend.

1 minute ago, BuildTheWalia said:

I hear it's going to become very popular this weekend.

Same here, I offered my girlfriend my a place to stay she from florida so yea she said Alright so I'll be super busy prepping for that, she isn't a fan of fish.

Speaking of Hurricanes the locals are doing a fund raiser event for harvy victims teas area with some Modern Magic on Saturday. it's going to be dope.

BuildTheWalia    243
6 minutes ago, Death Sentence said:

Same here, I offered my girlfriend my a place to stay she from florida so yea she said Alright so I'll be super busy prepping for that, she isn't a fan of fish.

Speaking of Hurricanes the locals are doing a fund raiser event for harvy victims teas area with some Modern Magic on Saturday. it's going to be dope.

That's pretty cool of the locals to do that.

»JC.    4967

tfw you open your role pm and it is something cool

; ) 

Ql1Js6G.png

blue line added for visibility

»JC.    4967

jazz has one more of those circle things below his user title than i do

i don't know whether it had to do with post count or pos rep or what but whatever it is this is unacceptable

i knew my vote was well guided

2K18    255
2 hours ago, Solstice said:

I want to try something with this where if a person places a vote they include an updated vote count after it.  I'll try to post vote counts as often as I can, but if you guys could help out by doing that it would be great since I'm trapped at work a lot.

Guess who's not voting

• Upvote 2

Wunterslaus    221
36 minutes ago, JC. said:

jazz has one more of those circle things below his user title than i do

i don't know whether it had to do with post count or pos rep or what but whatever it is this is unacceptable

i knew my vote was well guided

I thought it had something to do with the size of your dick hmm...

• Upvote 2

»JC.    4967
23 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I thought it had something to do with the size of your dick hmm...

idk lemme check

Faint    5825

highlighting this so you all understand ^_^

Guys

Faint is always town 

literally, never lynch him 

• Upvote 1