Jump to content
Me.

I was banned AMA

Recommended Posts

Me.    58
Just now, Sophocles said:

what dog breed are u?

JqYwfQ6.png

  • Downvote 2
  • Pride 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»JC.    5232

no only i am allowed to be fluffal dog sry

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flacko    2154

we're gonna set you back to the rep you deserve. mark +120 something on you cuz he thinks you're a cute boy. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Digbick    7269

How's alice doing? Has she been torturing you properly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
6 minutes ago, Digbick said:

How's alice doing? Has she been torturing you properly?

Good and yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
33 minutes ago, JC. said:

no only i am allowed to be fluffal dog sry

I think you're getting Demon Puppy mixed up with some fairy-typed sissy.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
17 minutes ago, little bug said:

we're gonna set you back to the rep you deserve. mark +120 something on you cuz he thinks you're a cute boy. 

ok

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+scuzzlebutt    23507

noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
9 hours ago, mmf said:

noob

Thank you for your input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5948

markus is my hero i follow him

to glory

to death

 

i follow the cunning mastermind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
1 minute ago, Faint said:

markus is my hero i follow him

to glory

to death

 

i follow the cunning mastermind.

 

You went to the mental asylum too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5948
Just now, Chevalier De Fromage said:

 

You went to the mental asylum too?

when i was there i had some coca cola and accidentally the whole bottle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
2 minutes ago, Faint said:

when i was there i had some coca cola and accidentally the whole bottle

Damn dude... You okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flacko    2154
24 minutes ago, Faint said:

markus is my hero i follow him

to glory

to death

 

i follow the cunning mastermind.

honestly sayaka is kind of a bad person and i think she's kinda mentally ill. we just hung out a lot. she treated me like shit a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»JC.    5232

"i dont like her anymore so she is a terrible person" - markus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58

Who is sayaka and why did this thread become about her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»JC.    5232
1 hour ago, Chevalier De Fromage said:

Who is sayaka and why did this thread become about her?

 

cunning mastermind is sayaka's forum name

sayaka is one of markus' internet friends (surprisingly not from dnf)

however, sayaka is a kid (like 15/16) and markus is an emotional teenager, so they're pretty bad at conflict resolution!

 

edit: and the thread became about her because markus took some bait i guess

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58

I bet he said on facebook that they had sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5948

you are being trolled jc my friend

markus and sakya dont hate each other

they have become one another

they were never seperate to begin with, just different sections in the mind of markus

 

i'm so fucking meta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
Just now, Faint said:

you are being trolled jc my friend

markus and sakya dont hate each other

they have become one another

they were never seperate to begin with, just different sections in the mind of markus

 

i'm so fucking meta

 

I remember this plot, it's so 2015. Me and Alice did it first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flacko    2154
2 hours ago, JC. said:

"i dont like her anymore so she is a terrible person" - markus

ive always had reasons not to like her. i've always disliked her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5948

who the fuck are you by the way i have no idea

then again i stopped playing ygo in like 2011 or something

 

i'm fucking old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    58
Just now, Faint said:

who the fuck are you by the way i have no idea

then again i stopped playing ygo in like 2011 or something

 

i'm fucking old

 

I'm the forum user "Me." that got banned for being a multi of this account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×