Jazz

Cat Mafia - Day 5 - :3

Solstice    391
8 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

How did no one even notice this lol. Who's the last scum?

My gut says Malcolm because he hasn’t died yet despite supposedly having a PR and walia, broken, and slick cursed him out along with nelrick.  I’m more sure on nelrick though for the reasons stated, and if Malcolm is still alive tomorrow (providing we make it that far) he’s going to solve himself.  No way scum don't kill cop, he should have been dead today.  If scum had killed Soph instead it would have at least kind of made sense as he had no suspicion while Malcolm had some (me and 2k).  2k was completely out of left field as he had lots (me, wunter, nel, maclolm, everyone but soph pretty much).  

+Sophocles    3079
1 minute ago, Solstice said:

My gut says Malcolm because he hasn’t died yet despite supposedly having a PR and walia, broken, and slick cursed him out along with nelrick.  I’m more sure on nelrick though for the reasons stated, and if Malcolm is still alive tomorrow (providing we make it that far) he’s going to solve himself.  No way scum don't kill cop, he should have been dead today.  If scum had killed Soph instead it would have at least kind of made sense as he had no suspicion while Malcolm had some (me and 2k).  2k was completely out of left field as he had lots (me, wunter, nel, maclolm, everyone but soph pretty much).  

cop is not more intrinsically valuable than whoever he scans as long as there's a roleblocker.

Jazz    5333

ooooooooh baby what a quick day

@Wunterslaus was lynched. He was:

Shironeko - Vanilla Town

383179c1fb58d06eb4dd3184b020965a--animal

u honessly luk liek ur a sleep all da time thus u spent da nite phazes sleepin 2 bc u half no abilitees

You are vanilla town, you have no special powers.

You are aligned with the Benevolent Cats and you win when all the Malevolent Cats are eliminated.

Jazz    5333

scum was solstice + malcolm

ggwp

aftergame inc.

Jazz    5333
Just now, Sophocles said:

are you kidding me a cop fakeclaim

it wasn't fake

website is bad    2172

*claims cop and lives multiple days* wow how come that guy was scum

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Nelrick    2393

Yeah man its not like roleblock exists nor is that line of though (malcolm being alive so he must be scum a possibility too) if he had actually made it to final 3 id change my mind but with how he was playing there were better nks (implying a rb)

Jazz    5333

@Nelrick was:

Garfield - Vanilla Town

ga890116.gif

u were suppose 2 get a gud power but u woke up late bc u ate 2 much b4 bed. Odie sux garfield wuz here jon is a looser

You are aligned with the Benevolent Cats and you win when all the Malevolent Cats are eliminated.

@Sophocles was:

Business Cat - Vanilla Town

business-cat-07.jpg

honessly dis is the kewlest kat on da internetz and itz a joke dat u half no powerz qq im sawry

@Malcolm was:

Basement Cat - Full Cop

basement-cat-depths.jpg

Damn sun. Not only is u an all powurfull cat butt u also got an all powurfull town roll for da claim trickz. U r da arch nememesis of sealin cat en u r reddy to fuk sheet up real bad. No mor humanz. WURLD DOMINASHUNS WEEL B YORES.

Each night, you may target one other player and learn that player's exact role description and their alignment.

You are aligned with the Malevolent Cats and you win when the Benevolent Cats are eliminated or can no longer win.

@Solstice was;

Kitler - Jailkeeper

kitler1.jpg

If I cud go back n histery and keel hitler i wud definitely turn him entu catz and das exaggly wut u are. Mwahahaaha. U liek to put da innosents in da concentrated cayumps so dey cannot dew anythins (uh oh no politics pls egg nor)

Each night, you may target one other player. That player cannot be killed, use his ability, or be visited by other players who are using their abilities.

You are aligned with the Malevolent Cats and you win when the Benevolent Cats are eliminated or can no longer win.

Jazz    5333

The scum full cop was designed to interact with the town copycat + town backup, since it provided scum with both role + alignment (which they already know obv).

Jazz    5333

Scum should have won yesterday anyway, they couldn't coordinate a hammer because Faint fell asleep

• Downvote 1

»JC.    4973

jc was here markus is a loser

Solstice :wub::wub::wub:

• Upvote 3

Faint    5860
2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Scum should have won yesterday anyway, they couldn't coordinate a hammer because Faint fell asleep

Yeah sorry guys it was late :(

Nelrick    2393

That totes makes up for the scum cop. Lol who cares about x if scum should have won last day! 

T i l t

»JC.    4973

relying on claims is never viable

it is like when we all complained about nazi mafia giving town 2 docs and 2 cops

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Sophocles    3079
6 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

Also mandatory

WHY WOULD YOU NOT REALIZE THERE WERE 2 COPS

Thanks soph

I'm not gonna lie I had to weigh the likelihood of 

- Scum with a roleblocker trying a gambit to get the cop lynched

vs

- Jazz, who complained that 2 town cops in one game is bastard to me, putting in no cop while giving scum the cop fakeclaim

I regret nothing

• Upvote 2

Nelrick    2393

I thought we learnt our lesson with nazi mafia. But maybe this was jazz final fuck you to our toxic section and site. Idk

• Upvote 2

»JC.    4973

i cant wait until we get a game with scum JOAT