NB96

DGz Live 205: April 2005 pre-Exarion Universe (09/23/17)

+scuzzlebutt    23563
10 minutes ago, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

I'm interested in seeing how these games played out (and the deck lists that were used - any chance we get those?) but I don't have an hour to watch mmf's video. Even NB's vids, which are shorter, are a bit too long. Maybe I'm the only one, but I would get more out of a written summary of the play by play that I could read through in 5-10 mins instead of these long videos. 

Edit: don't mean to complain or sound ungrateful. I'm glad you guys were able to successfully run this event and provide coverage and I hope to see more to come!

Please note that my video is a little longer than you might expect because it actually contains two matches, since this was a double elimination grand finals. So it's really about 30 mins per match if that makes a difference. I'm currently trying to figure out how to put one of those yellow markers on the timeline of the vid to show where the first set ends and the second one begins. Thank you for offering your criticism in a constructive way.

• Upvote 1

+scuzzlebutt    23563

also note that i will not be offended if anyone watches thru the vids at 2x speed or whatever and mutes my shitty commentary. it was pretty hard to keep a straight face commentating this shit. you'll see what i mean when you watch. it actually really is worth it.

+scuzzlebutt    23563

it is up, check 1st page