Jump to content

Recommended Posts

markus    2060

if you're so damn handsome like you say so all the time why don't you post a selfie? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+ACP+    33975

On a scale of 1 to mad, how mad would you be if I banned you for multi'ing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JC.    4808
20 minutes ago, little bug said:

if you're so damn handsome like you say so all the time why don't you post a selfie? 

 

dumb question

it should be: why dont you post infinite pictures of your dogs in order to generate infinite pos rep?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujuuu.    37

Wickedness or weakness? 

 

Wanna hook up? 

Edited by Jujuuu.
emoticons are for fgts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malcolm's Multi    1653
2 hours ago, little bug said:

if you're so damn handsome like you say so all the time why don't you post a selfie? 

 

Plenty of people here know what I look like. Chey, Robyn, Lisserboo, neji, Kiel, Danh etc etc etc 

 

they have all disappeared though

 

I haven't had a reason to post any pictures online, if I show pics it is in private as opposed to for all to see

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malcolm's Multi    1653
2 hours ago, JC. said:

 

dumb question

it should be: why dont you post infinite pictures of your dogs in order to generate infinite pos rep?

 

Because other people worked hard for their rep and I don't want to crash the system

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JC.    4808
16 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

 

Because other people worked hard for their rep and I don't want to crash the system

 

ok but can you do it anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Digbick    7365

whats the story behind your multi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5590

how do i get better at mafia

 

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS FOR THIS ANSWER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JC.    4808
3 minutes ago, Faint said:

how do i get better at mafia

 

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS FOR THIS ANSWER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

 

he's been trying to come up with an answer for months but he can't because you're already perfect :wub:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×