markus

FUCK SILVERDUDE

markus    2077

you sick petty mother fucker.

how can you be so disgusting.

okay so this piece of shit gets fucking UPSET, so UPSET that allen doesn't value him as a player and would only play with him if it was a money match with a minimum of $20. that is fucking WEAK. just absolutely weak.

then, he agrees, but refuses to pay.

allen throws a ban on him saying he could be unbanned whenever he pays up. this is questionable, but you know, i think its right that silver gets reprimanded for what he's done. anyway.

mmf tries to help silver out of his shit since silver is clearly out of his mind and doesn't want to give allen any money at all because he's a little kid, mmf pays part of silver's debt and silver is paying some.

the day before the money goes through to allen, silver voids it, he cancels the transaction, allen finds out and permabans him (this is all undone later, because people don't like the ban. this is all sorted out.)

and then everyone complains about gambling being bad and that we shouldn't do it, bla bla bla, silver is back.

what kind of pussy do you have to be to not respect your word? you have no fucking word silver do you hear me? you're fucking WEAK. you're not a man. you're a boy. i'm more of a man than you are. you were so god damn offended that allen doesn't think you're worth the time of day unless you're giving him a dollar, well motherfucker, i could honestly say the same thing. you are definitely not worth the time of day. you constantly say stupid shit. you are fucking dumb. you can't even play mafia, that game is so fucking easy. literally it's okay to lynch you whenever in mafia because you're so fucking bad at it. its easy for scum to lynch bad players so you dying literally helps me find them cuz they're always gonna be on your trail.  you can't find it in you to be good at anything that takes actual mental capability. i guess you've won at yugioh before? all you do is memorize patterns and repeat them. its math dude. it's not brain work. not only do you suck at mafia, melee and rapping, but you suck as a fucking person.

how fucking dare you walk on mmf like that. he found it in himself to help a fellow melee player out of their slump by taking money out of his own pocket so that he may enjoy his time on the site, but nooooooo, you had to fuck it all up. he's such a good fucking guy. he is so nice. what are you doing? how can you just step on his back like that and void that money in paypal to allen? it's not even your word man, it's the people who have gone out of their way to help you and have tried to be your friend that you've fucked over. you have no value for other fucking people. you only care about yourself. your shitty point was more important than mmf. more important than allen. more important than your account. literally your account. your ability to interact with any of your friends from duelistgroundz.com. have you ever lost like 20 friends all at once? that's what you risked when you tried to play games with the money you owed (and still owe honestly) allen. 20 dollars isn't even shit. i could have paid that money for you. you're just a little bitch that gets fucking upset about the most minuscule of shit. baby shit. not real shit. he's a fucking cheat. he's a fucking liar. he doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. he doesn't give a fuck about the people who try and help him. literally, silver does not give a fuck about any single one of us. he's just a petty piece of shit. fuck him. he's a bad person. a fucking child. 

fuck the money man, it wasn't important, but you fucked over mmf like that when he tried to help you even when you were in the wrong. fuck you pussy. you can't even take the slightest of repercussions for your friends if it meant it could at all argue against your shitty valueless opinions.

fuck you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Jazz    4963

stop treating other people like shit just to make yourself feel better

that's the problem with this goddam community

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Jazz    4963

don't get me wrong markus, I like you, but there's no good reason to constantly rag on silver. If you don't like him, if you don't like what he did, just leave him alone. This basically amounts to online bullying

• Upvote 1

Mascis    4426
3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

ur just dumb

You’re the one who quit the site but is continuing to post

youre mad online. So is Markus. I’m not wrong here 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jazz    4963
31 minutes ago, Mascis said:

You’re the one who quit the site but is continuing to post

youre mad online. So is Markus. I’m not wrong here 

you're dumb for not being mad or standing up for silver's rights

or even like, engaging the topic

congrats on being on the same side of a moral issue as markus i guess

• Downvote 1

»ACP    33378

Should I start working on a compilation video of all the times on stream where I bodied Silver in Melee? I think I should.

• Upvote 2

website is bad    2170
3 hours ago, Jazz said:

you're dumb for not being mad or standing up for silver's rights

or even like, engaging the topic

congrats on being on the same side of a moral issue as markus i guess

markus is more of a moral authority than you, "we knew wed have an advantage for throwing the war and also knew it was bad but haha not really"

mark    3104

very good thread

I almost forgot what a faggot Silver was cause of all the people defending his ass every time I call him out for what he is but this thread is so fucking on point

it may be a bit annoying but imo Markus is right here, you're leveling up 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+mmf    23385
15 minutes ago, ACP said:

Should I start working on a compilation video of all the times on stream where I bodied Silver in Melee? I think I should.

instead, you should make a trash talk video a la this: 

Jazz    4963
3 minutes ago, mark said:

very good thread

I almost forgot what a faggot Silver was cause of all the people defending his ass every time I call him out for what he is but this thread is so fucking on point

it may be a bit annoying but imo Markus is right here, you're leveling up 

enjoy your toxic site of douchebags then

mark    3104
4 hours ago, Jazz said:

stop treating other people like shit just to make yourself feel better

that's the problem with this goddam community

completely missing the point

markus isnt involved and doesnt feel anything, nor does he treat anyone like shit

however he sees silver betraying others and is absolutely disgusted by it and rightly calls him out

this is what we need, stop defending this scamming faggot that blames everyone but himself for situations he creates himself, by doing that you allow him to keep being a faggot and you shift the blame towards the people who are fed up with the shit he pulls 

Jazz    4963
1 minute ago, mark said:

completely missing the point

markus isnt involved and doesnt feel anything, nor does he treat anyone like shit

however he sees silver betraying others and is absolutely disgusted by it and rightly calls him out

this is what we need, stop defending this scamming faggot that blames everyone but himself for situations he creates himself, by doing that you allow him to keep being a faggot and you shift the blame towards the people who are fed up with the shit he pulls 

it's almost as if you haven't looked at this situation from silver's perspective once and have no empathy whatsoever

mark    3104
3 hours ago, Jazz said:

ur just dumb

stop being toxic and fucking hypocritical 

Jazz    4963
Just now, mark said:

stop being toxic and fucking hypocritical 

> topic is titled: "FUCK SILVERDUDE"

> user goes on insane rambling rant

> mods / admins pos topic

> "mod" has no comment on the entire situation other than to call the guy defending him "just mad"

> i'm not the one who is being toxic + hypocritical here

• Upvote 1

mark    3104
Just now, Jazz said:

it's almost as if you haven't looked at this situation from silver's perspective once and have no empathy whatsoever

his perspective is scamming others, as did he try to scam me on a trade last season, and continually called me bad in duel links back when I was the best player on this site. fuck his side of the story 

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4963
Just now, mark said:

his perspective is scamming others, as did he try to scam me on a trade last season, and continually called me bad in duel links back when I was the best player on this site. fuck his side of the story 

confirmation bias is a bitch, ain't it?

+mmf    23385

by the way, i talked to silver and it really seems to both of us like he just needs some time away from the site. i don't mean being banned, i mean like what some ppl like me and paraliel have done in the past to get our minds straight and our lives together.

he also told me that the check bouncing wasn't intentional, and just some weird shit that his bank pulled. idk if anyone will believe that, but it's what he told me

• Upvote 1

mark    3104

@Jazz take a look at this screen and realize who you're defending here 

IMG_1915.PNG

»ACP    33378

I mean if he just pays me the $40 that he owes me it's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. If he's in a financial position where his bank is bouncing $20 checks, he should've just been upfront about it and not gambled in the first place.

• Upvote 3

Jazz    4963
Just now, mark said:

@Jazz take a look at this screen and realize who you're defending here 

IMG_1915.PNG

I fully support his decision to piss off ACP

ACP can choose to be petty and only accept and care about money matches, or he can choose to be a decent human being.

+mmf    23385
Just now, ACP said:

I mean if he just pays me the $40 that he owes me it's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. If he's in a financial position where his bank is bouncing $20 checks, he should've just been upfront about it and not gambled in the first place.

silver is apparently in a much better financial situation than any of us would have expected of anyone, not just him. he claimed to have "literally 1000 grand" [sic]