ACP

Tell us why you joined, get 100 free reputation points

+ACP+    34068

Hey there new member, I'm glad that you've decided to join DuelistGroundz. We're always interested in expanding our site and attracting new members, so we'd like to know what specifically drew you to our site to know what we're doing right. Did you hear about DuelistGroundz on another forum, like Pojo, YGOrganization, YugiohCardMaker, or the DuelingBook forums? Did you hear about us on social media, like Facebook, reddit, or twitter? Was it through watching a DuelistGroundz match on twitch, facebook, or youtube? Maybe it was from a Yugioh discord channel? Or was it from a specific member who knew you and recommended that you join? Did you join for a specific purpose like mafia or warring? Let us know below and 100 reputation points will be added to your account. Please be as specific as possible. We don't just want to know that you "Heard about DGZ on social media." We want to know which specific social media platform it was.

(Note: This offer only applies to new members, not already established ones).

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 5

+mark    3103

Back in my days, you had to shitpost an entire game of mafia for this amount of rep! 

• Pride 1
  • Haha 2

+ACP+    34068
11 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Am I established? Also give something else besides rep, rep is meant to be earned though hard work.

Yes, you are estastablished. This thread is for people who like literally just joined.

• Pride 3

51 minutes ago, mark said:

Back in my days, you had to shitpost an entire game of mafia for this amount of rep! 

Those were the days

• Downvote 1
  • Pride 1

Ehren    99

I joined Duelist Groundz because it is a medium where serious discussions about yugioh can take place, and the established members for the most part are mature and competent enough to help new members improve their skill as a duelist without nonsense. 

Topics here that pertain to health and fitness are a good way to get to know members as people rather than duelists. 

• Upvote 3

+ACP+    34068
57 minutes ago, Ehren said:

I joined Duelist Groundz because it is a medium where serious discussions about yugioh can take place, and the established members for the most part are mature and competent enough to help new members improve their skill as a duelist without nonsense. 

Topics here that pertain to health and fitness are a good way to get to know members as people rather than duelists. 

That's good, but we're trying to figure out through what means our new users initially found out about the site's existence. Can you tell us that?

Ehren    99
16 minutes ago, ACP said:

That's good, but we're trying to figure out through what means our new users initially found out about the site's existence. Can you tell us that?

Why sure. I joined the Goat Format discord server to learn goat format and the members were on about DGz warring season, where duels in modern format and goat format take place. I then proceeded to create an account here. 

Edited by Ehren
  • Thanks 1

+ACP+    34068

Ok, thanks, I've given you the +100 rep.

• Thanks 1

bunny    100

i joined because i heard u guys like yugioh and after browsing the site a bit it looks pretty cool. you can give mmf credit for me knowing the site exists.

+ACP+    34068

Thanks, I've added the 100 rep.

+ACP+    34068
3 hours ago, TreFKennedy said:

Hi my name isTreFKennedy, new to this forum. Played yugioh from 2002-11, looking to get back into it 

Ok, that's nice. Could you tell us how you heard about us?

chrona    83

Not a new member, but thought that my reasoning still might be helpful.

Joined a few years back, after lurking and trying to get better at ygo (i still suck). Heard about dgz as it used to be referenced a lot in german message boards while discussing strategies. Also wanted to read the legendary threads which used to be invisible to non-members :rolleyes:

I still just lurk most of the times, cause

a) I pretty much suck at writing down my thoughts (esp. in english), I'd rather talk about my ideas in person

b) People here used to be (can't say how it is nowadays) really good at the game and the deck threads would give a lot of insight. I couldn't see how my opinion could add anything more to a topic which hasn't already been said by someone else.

Edited by chrona

I joined a long time ago back when DNF first shut down manly to find new friends and groups to try belonging to then was inactive for months do to IRL shit, then finally I heard DGz had warring and felt I should comeback with my posse of friends. 

I just wanted to be the Goat.

(FYI I have no clue by reading the Opening post what is considered established so yea.)

On 9/30/2017 at 7:25 PM, BuildTheWalia said:

Am I established? Also give something else besides rep, rep is meant to be earned though hard work.

On 9/30/2017 at 7:36 PM, ACP said:

Yes, you are estastablished. This thread is for people who like literally just joined.

4 minutes ago, Death Sentence said:

I joined a long time ago back when DNF first shut down manly to find new friends and groups to try belonging to then was inactive for months do to IRL shit, then finally I heard DGz had warring and felt I should comeback with my posse of friends. 

I just wanted to be the Goat.

(FYI I have no clue by reading the Opening post what is considered established so yea.)

If Walia is I'd say you are too

turceal    29

I don't think i'm established. Dr. Doom told me to join (IRL) many years ago, i'm just here to steal good ideas from the deck discussion boards. sadly, now they are mostly dead :(

• Thanks 1

+ACP+    34068

You joined over a year ago, so I'd consider that established, but thanks.