markus

heart reacts only

markus    2060

love.png

big thanks to paraliel for uploading the reacts i sent him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pride 3
  • Sad 1

markus    2060

i swear monahan is gonna shit himself if he ever comes back to dgz and sees this shit

• Pride 2
  • Haha 2

+JC.    4812

Can we change the heart background back to blue or some other colour? Red = neg is probably a strong association in heads

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pride 2
  • Thanks 1

markus    2060

i can't believe allen renamed the "angery" react to "angry". what kind of shit is that? 

• Pride 2
  • Sad 1

markus    2060

allen just take them the fuck away if you're changing the hearts to blue and shit i fucking hate you. i'll literally rap battle you if it means you'll stop fucking this up. you just fuck up memes because you're a white ass normie ginger kid. you could only understand upvotes and downvotes you don't understand the importance of facebook memes. literally, i just wanted meme reacts to go with our current ones and you decided to fuck everything up. you took away negs and insulted the angery meme. literally fucking stop. has anybody ever ruined a joke for you? that's what you're doing you fucker. the angry react wasn't even the important one. it was the heart react. the heart react was the most important one to spread the love. you just fuck up everything. fucking normie. go fuck up your own memes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pride 3

+JC.    4812

heart react is better now i have Pride in my suggestion

• Pride 2

+ACP+    33979
1 hour ago, little bug said:

allen just take them the fuck away if you're changing the hearts to blue and shit i fucking hate you. i'll literally rap battle you if it means you'll stop fucking this up. you just fuck up memes because you're a white ass normie ginger kid. you could only understand upvotes and downvotes you don't understand the importance of facebook memes. literally, i just wanted meme reacts to go with our current ones and you decided to fuck everything up. you took away negs and insulted the angery meme. literally fucking stop. has anybody ever ruined a joke for you? that's what you're doing you fucker. the angry react wasn't even the important one. it was the heart react. the heart react was the most important one to spread the love. you just fuck up everything. fucking normie. go fuck up your own memes.

Everyone kept saying that the red heart was confusing them because red = neg, so they thought that heart reacts were negs. You can still neg people. There is still an "option called downvote"; the icon was just changed. Stop flipping shit over nothing. I don't want 10 different reacts because that's just excessive.

• Pride 1
  • Thanks 1

»PSK    4191

markus doesn't conform to your seven reactions. 

we want representation for reaction-fluid people 

he isn't feeling "downvote"; he's feeling angery! 

• Pride 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

markus    2060

IT'S NOT REALLY THAT CONFUSING IF YOU STILL HAVE GREEN UP ARROW AND RED DOWN ARROW. PARALIEL HAD IT SET UP FINE. I DON'T THINK IT'S BAD TO HAVE LIKE 2 EXTRA MEMES IN YOUR REACTS HONESTLY BUT IF YOU THINK THAT'S AN ISSUE THEN IT'S WHATEVER. HONESTLY IT'S REALLY SMALL AND IT COULD BE 10 THAT WOULDN'T REALLY BE A PROBLEM.

• Downvote 1
  • Pride 2
  • Thanks 1

markus    2060

HONESTLY I'M PRETTY SURE 99% OF USERS KNOW WHAT A MEME IS BTW. THE EXCEPTION BEING GINGERS.

• Pride 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

markus    2060

if you thought it would be cloggy on mobile or something, the reacts go vertically, so that argument is INVALID.

Screenshot_1.png

also it literally would say love beside it which love has positive connotations iirc? not sure? i think most people would be able to figure out a red heart with love beside it was positive.

• Pride 1

+ACP+    33979

It wasn't my idea to add the pride flag. If the majority opinion is that it should be removed, I'll be happy to remove it.

• Pride 3

+mark    3002

Only if it gets replaced for a krav maga emote  

• Pride 2
  • Wow 1

+mark    3002

Also,  "You don't know what a meme is"  is just "I was only being ironically!" in disguise. 

14 minutes ago, ACP said:

It wasn't my idea to add the pride flag. If the majority opinion is that it should be removed, I'll be happy to remove it.

Dont you dare

• Pride 3

+ACP+    33979

We have confused reaction now.

• Confused 3
  • Pride 1

+JC.    4812

semi serious inquiry: are the reacts public domain?

weird thought process that led to it and they're just faces but i was wondering since unicode emoticons are different per OS i figured these might randomly be trademarked or something

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2169

unicode is public domain. different os's have different looks as an internal matter (ie the recent blowup where apple made gun a squirt gun and no one else did)