Dango

2 Card FTK post link kuriboh

Dango    824

With the advent of the new list today not promoting a 11-14 hand trap meta I decided to finally update this with what I have discovered over the past couple weeks just messing around.

Basically you win when you have 2 exodius level eater in hand, and on board. 

Ftk Hands

2 Card Ftk's

Vyon + Exodius/ soul charge

Grepher + Mali/level eater

Armageddon Knight + Foolish/ Soulcharge

3 Card Ftk's

Armageddon Knight + Monster + One for One

Grepher + dark + Soul Charge
Vyon + D.D.R. + Discard
Armageddon knight + Level Eater/ Mali + way to discard 

One for One + Exodius + Mali
Foolish + Exodius + Level Eater
D.D.R+ Armageddon Knight+ Exodius

Monk+ Spell+ Level Eater/ Mali

Monk+ Spell+ Foolish

Monk+ Spell+ Soul Charge

I am sure there are more. 

There are also several 3.5 card/ 4.5 Card ftk's if you open double mali/ etc. You can play through ash with D.D.R./Symphonic Warrior/ Double Summon/ Prohibition

Sample List

3 Exodius

3 Mali

3 Level Eater

3 Grepher

3 Summoner Monk

3 Armageddon knight

3 Vyon

3 Symphonic Guitar

1 Shadow Mist

1 Symphonic Warrior level 5 double summon thing

3 Allure of Darkness

3 D.D.R. 

2 Double Summon

1 Foolish

1 Rota

1 Poly

1 One For One

1 Soul Charge

1 Upstart

Side Deck:

3 Prohibition

3 Pot of Aquivitness

3 Evenly Matched

3 Dark Kaiju

3 Twin Twister's 

Extra Deck (all are mandatory besides Tri-gate being able to be more gaia's)

3 Firewall 

3 Link Kuriboh

3 Proxy Dragon

2 Tri-Gate Wizard

1 Gaia

1 Phantom Fortress Enterbalithir 

1 Beatrice

1 Destiny Hero Dangerous

You can add every monster in deck to hand with rank 6 loop, and banish every card from Op's hand and deck with rank 9 loop.

• Upvote 5

Dango    824

ideas on how to make this a real list that can play normal yugioh for when ftk gets stopped or when you don't open it would be appriciated. 

Me.    59

Exodius is banished when it leaves the field.

JJ Snatch    118

[Haven't played in quite some time so,] Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you not use Level Eater as a tribute for Linkuriboh's effect seeing as it's a tribute by effect and not a tribute summon? (Reference: ~3:27 on video)

Edited by JJ Snatch

Me.    59

JJ Snatch is correct. Also, around 9 minutes in, you summon a linkuriboh to the 2nd extra monster zone without being extra linked; which isn't legal.

Edit: This does in fact happen several times and seems to be an important part of the general set-up

a33602ef053d8d68621e857a4639f6ee.png

You could probably link away that akashic magician early though, since you don't seem to need it.

Edited by Chevalier De Fromage

Dango    824

i was under the assumption that in order to extra link you just need a monster in your extra deck zone, and a link arrow pointing to their extra deck zone. meaning climbing over there at first but once you have made that climb not needing to keep all of them connected. Is this wrong? If so yeah I can just use the aka early as she was more of my "get out of fucning up free" card. I need to figure out that part with L kuriboh then. Sorry if there are dumb mistakes throughout.

JJ Snatch    118
3 hours ago, Chevalier De Fromage said:

Also, around 9 minutes in, you summon a linkuriboh to the 2nd extra monster zone without being extra linked; which isn't legal.

Can you explain this a little further? Dango's co-linking play @ 9 minutes looks completely legal to me. 

Dango    824

i'll use an easy example. Lets say I have a monster in my extra deck zone. Now i soul charge bringing back decode talker and a level one. The decode points to their extra deck zone. I then use the level 1 to make link kuriboh in their extra deck zone. Someone else just told me this is illegal but just making sure. I solved the whole link kuriboh tribute issue while still being able to start the loop and i think the aka is not needed at all if this is illegal so I will make new loop video if so.

Dango    824

also really appriciate this man. Don't have many people willing to watch this combo to inform me of my fuck ups. 

JJ Snatch    118
1 hour ago, Dango said:

i'll use an easy example. Lets say I have a monster in my extra deck zone. Now i soul charge bringing back decode talker and a level one. The decode points to their extra deck zone. I then use the level 1 to make link kuriboh in their extra deck zone. Someone else just told me this is illegal but just making sure. I solved the whole link kuriboh tribute issue while still being able to start the loop and i think the aka is not needed at all if this is illegal so I will make new loop video if so.

No, no, I get that part; I want to know why Chevalier is saying it's an illegal play. Official Yugioh Trading Card Game even has a piece on Youtube talking about how it's a legal play and so long as Link Monsters have co-linking arrows pointing to one another connecting 1 extra monster zone to the other through a series of co-links, you CAN occupy the additional Extra Monster Zone for a potential total of 7 monsters on your board. 

Edit: Nvm. I see Exodius is occupying one of the zones so it's not a continual co-link to the other Extra Monster Zone. 

Edited by JJ Snatch

JJ Snatch    118
1 hour ago, Dango said:

also really appriciate this man. Don't have many people willing to watch this combo to inform me of my fuck ups. 

No worries! If it makes you feel any better I spent like half an hour the other day working on a ShadowPriestessOTK deck with Level Eater before I read the 2nd part of his effect :mellow:

»Satchmo    3220

You need hwat i refer to as a "completed circuit" for Extra Link. All link markers need to be connected and move from one link zone to the other. they need to be co-linked (all markers must point both ways).

fCuXqYTmSE20O7ReFWBaLA.png
if all 4 monsters are co-linked like so, then you may summon the 5th monster to the opposite zone if it co-links, completing the circuit. You may NOT summon monsters that will not be co-linked to the monster pointing to the other extra monster zone. Meaning monsters that are not link monsters, monsters like Proxy Dragon that don't point down, etc
xONdlROwSKe0bbmM3b7vCQ.png

Once you complete the circuit, you CAN break it apart and link summon into other monsters, and the 2 monsters will remain in the 2 Extra Monster Zones, however you will not be able to summon to both zones again unless you complete the "circuit" again.

According to this Konami article you CAN extra link using monsters the opponent controls, if they would be co-linked to your monsters.

• Upvote 3

Dango    824

I Think I finally have the loop fully legal, besides one mishap at around 30 min and the couple of times where I switched a summon order after immediately realizing i fucked up. The point is not me preforming it amazingly yet, it is that it does indeed work, and is a 2 card ftk, that can also add every dark in deck to hand. (with the rank 4 loop you can add 5 cards but only need to add 4). 

Me.    59

The loop is fully legal now. I think it can be performed a lot cleaner, but that doesn't really matter at this point.

• Upvote 1

Dango    824
6 hours ago, Chevalier De Fromage said:

The loop is fully legal now. I think it can be performed a lot cleaner, but that doesn't really matter at this point.

I agree can definitely be preformed a lot cleaner lol. I would really appriciate it if you or anyone else interested helps me streamline it to 1. make it faster 2. make it simpler 3. find the actual full on "loop" as you can tell I make a lot of it up as I go into terms of what i link into and summoning order.

JJ Snatch    118

Have you considered Gallis the Star Beast and Genex Ally Birdman at all? In my opinion, Gallis is pretty self-explanatory and as is Genex Ally Birdman once Gallis is involved. In addition to that though, Birdman with a Gofu or a reduced Malicious can allow you to go into a Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend and sweep both sides of the monster board for a fair amount of damage. Or, and also if you don't open, you can go into a Trishula with the Birdman, reduced Malicious, and Level Eater to move something off the opponents board, force a Ghost Ogre (if they're using it), and also strip another card from their hand. 

Dango    824
2 hours ago, JJ Snatch said:

Have you considered Gallis the Star Beast and Genex Ally Birdman at all? In my opinion, Gallis is pretty self-explanatory and as is Genex Ally Birdman once Gallis is involved. In addition to that though, Birdman with a Gofu or a reduced Malicious can allow you to go into a Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend and sweep both sides of the monster board for a fair amount of damage. Or, and also if you don't open, you can go into a Trishula with the Birdman, reduced Malicious, and Level Eater to move something off the opponents board, force a Ghost Ogre (if they're using it), and also strip another card from their hand. 

the ftk itself costs all 15 cards in the extra deck, i suppose if i decide the ftk is not worth the space and the fact it loses to hand traps, and just decide to go a link spam route with level eater those are both options. 

Dango    824

after some more fuckig around Vyon + exodius is another 2 card ftk that can be run in here if you just add poly, shadow mist, grave keepers curse/ make beatrice your dump card. 

Dango    824

Updated with rank 9 loop, and a couple video's show casing it along with sample list. Also does anyone know how long it takes shonen jump to send the cards post announcement. Plan to go to ycs San Diego, and want to prefect this deck if it's likely I will have kuriboh by the time SD rolls around. 

Me.    59
15 minutes ago, Carbon said:

Jesus. What happened to just T-setting Dekoichi and Bottomless. 

People stopped doing it when it became a losing play.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Haha 1