Sign in to follow this  
Nula Trijes Pet

hello dgz

Hi dgz people, I'm here to discuss yugioh, mostly old yugioh, as it were 5, 6, 10 or more years ago. I know this site has the best support for this kind of topics so I decided to give it a shot

Anyone interested in goat format, october 2005 format, september 2006 format, troop dupe, september 2007 format and more can speak to me, it will be my pleasure.

I hope I will have great experience here!!!

• Upvote 5

+JC.    4812

Hi there! Sorry for the late response. I hope it hasn't put you off from the site.

Goat is fortunately one of our most active areas on the site. A lot of our activity goes on in teams forming and "warring" against each other.

You can sign up as a free agent in this thread:

After posting there, you should hopefully be contacted by one of the Team Leaders. If you don't get a response, try asking one of the yugioh mods like @mark and they should be able to provide more direction.

We have an entire section dedicated to goat format, which you can find here: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/687-goat-format/

If you're looking for more to do on the site apart from yugioh, we also have a Mafia section. This is the part of the site I'm most involved in, so feel free to ask me any questions you have about it! We're always looking for new players, and signups for a game are going on right now:

We also have sections and discussions for other competitive games, especially card games like Hearthstone and even poker.

I hope to see you around!

• Upvote 2