Wunterslaus

Relax mafia aftergame

+mark    3002
3 hours ago, JC. said:

alright so can somebody please tell me what happened with the coaching situation?

wunter claimed to not know malcolm was coaching markus until day 3, and it appears markus just went to malcolm and said 'coach me', more or less? this is clearly a violation of "don't talk to people outside of the game thread" and i think some number of warning points should be assigned

zapp also coached walia, and there's a PM of the two of them where walia says the got confirmation. however, wunter claims he did not assign any of the coaches this game, so how did we end up there?

it is my fault for choosing to play the game instead of cohost that lead to the busted doc not getting screened, so i'll take some responsibility for it

Maybe @mafioso should have a clear system about how coaching works and make a thread to explain rules, guidelines, how to request one and whether or not they may be discussed in game. There have been enough tests, so that should happen now. 

@Logic @Malcolm @Gemstone Mine @JC.

• Upvote 2

FTR I was being coached by Logic in the beginning (with Wunter's approval), didn't really ask for advice after D1 tho.

Screenshot_7.png

• Upvote 1

markus    2060

no you guys are wrong

this is how everybody played

me: oopsy daisy

walia: oh well you know

tyranno: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mark: an innocent villager slaughtered in the name of god

gemstone: oh whoops, i dropped my monster condom for my magnum dong

solstice: hey nobody expects i have a big dick now, guess i'm gonna win.

nelrick: I CAN'T READ

jc.: *WOKE_EYES.png*

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

markus    2060

faint: oh yeah you played too

• Thanks 1

markus    2060

JC. told me he aligned himself with me as much as possible and tried to get me to hammer him so that I looked like fucking confirmed scum.

markus    2060

my argument would've literally been "look at this post he made obviously to trigger me, tell me you wouldn't punch that guy in the face"

markus    2060

oh sophocles i think wunters still better than you. if he pulled some god damn fucking ass bullshit on us then yea he'd be worse than you but so far he hasn't done that as bad as you have.

2 minutes ago, little bug said:

oh sophocles i think wunters still better than you. if he pulled some god damn fucking ass bullshit on us then yea he'd be worse than you but so far he hasn't done that as bad as you have.

What did he do?

1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

I modkilled him for talking outside the game

May I say thank you for your service to the community  

• Thanks 1

markus    2060
Just now, BuildTheWalia said:

What did he do?

i told him i couldn't join a game bc i needed to have a sunday to myself and he said nah its a nightphase so i played and the only day he let scum instantly start the dayphase was for sunday and i basically hit quota and left for that whole phase so he basically cheated me from being able to play just so that he could have that last player to fill in his game.

markus    2060

btw sophocles is also a bottom tier ass player. even gemstone mine is better than him.

markus    2060
Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

Man, I'm sorry for doubting you markus

dw about doubting me, worry about letting the person get to post before you lynch them. i literally had no chance to defend myself. everyone needs their time that's why we have days long phases not hours.

1 minute ago, little bug said:

i literally had no chance to defend myself. everyone needs their time that's why we have days long phases not hours.

I went from no real danger of getting lynched to the primary alternative train with no opportunity to say anything because I was at work. Something I had announced would happen despite the fact it should have already been known since I've been very clear in the past about my work schedule. 

If that was gonna happen you guys could have piled on me earlier in the phase to apply pressure since majority had been suspended 

markus    2060
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I went from no real danger of getting lynched to the primary alternative train with no opportunity to say anything because I was at work. Something I had announced would happen despite the fact it should have already been known since I've been very clear in the past about my work schedule. 

well nobody cares about you that's the difference.

2 minutes ago, little bug said:

well nobody cares about you that's the difference.

I'm sure that's exactly how Mark feels treated when people go at him and he perceives a double standard being applied