mmf

DGz Live 207: April 2005 pre-CRV (10/14/17)

+mmf    23221

We're back, albeit on short notice. NB96 wasn't gonna be able to do one this weekend, but I'm going to step up and run this one solo so as to keep with the original plan of one every two weeks.

This tournament will begin at 4:00PM EASTERN TIME on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2017Please join the Duelistgroundz Discord server if you haven't already, as this will be your primary means of contacting your opponents.

This is a DOUBLE-ELIMINATION bracket, meaning that you have to lose twice to be eliminated. All matches are played in best-of-3s, and the player coming out of loser's bracket will need to win two full matches in Grand Finals in order to win the tournament. All matches will count towards your Goat Format ranking for Season 2 of the DGz War League.

The format is, once again, April 2005 Goat Format. Cybernetic Revolution and Exarion Universe are not legal.

In the event of a ruling dispute, please contact a member of the DGz War Council on Duelistgroundz.com, or on our Discord server, via the @War Council tag. The default choice for all duels should be Lackey, but players are allowed to play on Duelingbook if they both agree to it or if one player cannot download or install Lackey (e.g. they are on a Mac and do not want to use Wine/dualboots). Grand Finals will be streamed on the DGz Facebook page, and the VOD will be posted afterwards on our YouTube channel.

For a list of all registered players and bracket updates, check the event's Challonge page. This will be how you figure out who you are playing against in each round. Decklists are locked for this tournament; be sure to PM your decklist to MMF on Discord before the tournament starts. In addition, if you don't want your decklist to be featured during coverage or after the tournament, please let me know so that I don't talk about your list on stream or post it in the thread after the tournament is over.

To register, all you need to do is post here with your usernames on Duelistgroundz and Discord like so:

My DGz username / My Discord username

• Upvote 4

+mmf    23221
2 hours ago, personofsecrets said:

I would like to join. 

Discord: Personofsecrets
DB: Personofsecrets

the defending champion returns

+mmf    23221
4 hours ago, TS Fearless said:

In. Db name is mike steinman

got u, be sure to join discord too so your games can be counted for ranking

• Thanks 1

+Mascis    4365

please drop me from this, something came up for me unfortunately

• Sad 1

+mmf    23221

SBE takes it over WorldGoneMaad in set 2 of grand finals with Jinzo, BLS, and GK Spy for almost exactsies! GGs to finalists, GGs to the Astros taking it over the Yankees, and sorry again to everyone for the tournament being a little more hectic than usual; IRL stuff came up and I was unable to devote as much attention as i would have liked in the earlier rounds. next one i'll have my shit back together for sure