scuzzlebutt

When's YGO? Oct 20-22

+scuzzlebutt    23495

This will be a recurring weekly thread summarizing national and regional events occurring over the coming weekend. If you're looking to meet up with fellow DGz members at an event, but you don't see a thread for your event in this forum, this is the thread for you. Also, if you happen to be at one of these events, feel free to post updates on your rounds or any sick card/deck choices you might come across. Also, if your event is not listed here, please let us know in the thread replies and we can add it!

YCS Dallas: 10/21-22

Location: Fort Worth Convention Center, 111 W 4th St #200, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (?)

YouTube / FAQ

CCG Grand Open Berlin: 10/21-22

Facebook / Twitch

Saturday, October 21

Catskill Regionals: Kirwan's Game Store, 369 Main St, Catskill, NY 12414

Sunday, October 22

Ontario Regionals: Hilton London Ontario, 300 King St, London, ON N6B1S2

• Upvote 2

mark    3105

Actually I don't think this even think this needs to be hidden tbh, seems like a good thing to have this thread up a few weeks in advance 

mark    3105

Can just keep it up and only pin the coming weekend like you have done 

turceal    29

There's also a regional in London, Ontario, Canada for all my Canadian homeboys out there on DGZ

Me.    57

I'll be in Berlin.

Worth noting that cibr will by ccg decision not be legal for the event, a decision motivated by konami not getting their product out to the vendors in time for the release date (uk being the only exception in Europe as far as I know).

"Dear Yu-Gi-Oh! community,
based on the survey results and the latest information from our supplier we decided that Circuit Break won't be legal for our event as we do not want to drive card prices insanely by accepting the sneak preview as the "official release" date. As much as we would like to have used the new set (which is why we picked the date in the first place) we cannot force players to over-invest in their hobby just to compete at our events.
Thank you very much for your understanding!" - CCG

+scuzzlebutt    23495

roll call for dallas, this will determine if i make the trip last minute or just play melee instead

Wumbologist    14204
6 hours ago, Gospel said:

I am at the Dallas YCS, anyone else here ?

Good luck. What deck are you using?

Gospel    374
8 hours ago, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

Good luck. What deck are you using?

Thanks, running a weird Spyral deck. Played terrible my last round although it may not have mattered. Have to win out day 2 or get lucky going 1-0-1 and have about 4% of the field draw.

Edit: Dream is dead 1-1

Gonna make a tournament report about it here on DGz. Had fun playing in my first event in the last 5 years rather than vending.

Edited by Gospel
I suck and went 1-1
  • Upvote 1