mark

Testing Thread

+mark    3002

I want to try this out to see how it goes.

Basically the idea of this thread is to schedule times to test vs others, or to ask for testing partners etc. Also, this thread can be used to post uploads or pictures of games people played, which may be cool for others to watch if they weren't on to spectate when the games happened. 

Since games are short you can easily play 5 - 10 games in a short time span, and give each other feedback on plays or deck choices. 

The idea is that people post results and decks used (if they want to). I want to see how many activity this thread generates and how easily it'll be to get others to play at the same time - so maybe in the future we can try out some small duel links tournaments or something, if this goes well. 

I'll start out by saying I want to test a lot of Cyber Angel mirrors, but testing vs other decks is fine as well. So if you want to know how your deck fares against a nearly full power Cyber Angel deck, let me know what times you're usually available / playing. 

+mark    3002

That said, testing I complete decks and/or budget decks etc is also fine, basically the point of this thread is that you can test anything (without losing ranking in PvP which can be frustrating) 

+mark    3002

Also people can spectate games btw, which is really cool 

Have to figure out how it works but we could probably upload games here as well 

Faint    5590

That'd be pretty cool actually. I'd love to test out some new builds - particularly against the CA / redeyes matchups. I've actually reworked my Keith Sleight of hand build to combat the CA matchup so wanna see how that works!

Hit me up if you see me online- DGzFaint

• Upvote 1

+mark    3002
43 minutes ago, Faint said:

That'd be pretty cool actually. I'd love to test out some new builds - particularly against the CA / redeyes matchups. I've actually reworked my Keith Sleight of hand build to combat the CA matchup so wanna see how that works!

Hit me up if you see me online- DGzFaint

Hit me up, I have pretty much complete Red Eyes Balance and Cyber Angel. (No REZ). 

+mark    3002
39 minutes ago, knives1990 said:

I'm down for this when I have the time. Mark what is your name on links?

IMG_2076.PNG

• Thanks 1

+mark    3002

Anyone can add me and I keep track of who has send me vagabonds, but I can only send back as many times as he asks so keep that in mind since I have a lot of friends atm 

• Thanks 1

Zeppelin    59
3 hours ago, mark said:

Anyone can add me and I keep track of who has send me vagabonds, but I can only send back as many times as he asks so keep that in mind since I have a lot of friends atm 

I just sent you a request. I would like to test I just don't have the cards to build something competitive yet

• Upvote 1

+mark    3002

1-1 vs Inti 

g1 I go first but mess up on my 2nd turn

g2 I go first but I deflector his econ take on my dakini for game 

deflector sucks though, magic drain / type 8 are way better 

i did summon senju or petit then SS idaten in def tribute benten both times, I think that's one of the best opening plays (I don't like SS benten tribute idaten a lot) 

ggs

+mark    3002

Tested CA mirrors vs Matthew yesterday

came to the conclusions Windstorm / curse suck and counter traps are the way to go (type 8 / magic drain / cursed seal) as well as econ (although it still conflicts with balance, so undecided on it)