rei

Max Suffridge has died

Conspire    2391

RIP Max :( 

Max changed my opinion on Americans.  He was the first person I heard speak with a southern drawl that was intelligent.  He was a fun, chill dude and I think if we lived close we would have become good friends.

I hope his friends and family can find peace.

This just sucks...

• Upvote 4

»Draigun    6835

This makes me sad. I couldn't even believe the post on FB

Rest easy, champ. :(

• Upvote 2

»InfusionsCap    766

I just heard about this today from a friend of mine, came on here hoping it wasn't true.  Max was a huge inspiration to me when I first started playing the game.  Though I never met him or had the privilege of dueling him, I studied his decks all the time, trying to see what it was he saw all those years ago.  He was a driving force for the community and the game of YGO as a whole.  He will be missed.

• Upvote 1

+Silver    1006

I will dedicate my entire run to him 

a lot of people here must have loved him a lot. Even though I didn't know Max, seeing his impact on all you guys inspires me to get better and strive for more not only as a player, but as a person. 

RIP Max

Kalish    40

My condolences to Max and his family. Max was definitely a very dominant player in the yugioh world. I always looked up to him for his original - deck tech ideas and choices. He was a pioneer of many great decks. He showcased his skills each and every time. I will always have respect for a player in that caliber. I also want to say that a few years ago I came to the crossing that longtime friend Harry Anderson had passed away. You also were an amazing player and showcased extreme professionalism. You both will be in our hearts forever, as you both made yugioh a lot of fun for us.

I also would like to say that James Naughton and Russell Jensen were a part of the Alpha Omega squad also, and I can only imagine how those guys feel, if they have found out. I hope you guys are well too, and hope everyone else is well too. Have a nice week everyone, and take care.

Michael Kalish / Jinzo_X9 / jinzodude9

Aaron    2017

great guy. pleasure to play with this guy during our alpha omega days. 

alleyrat2    0
Posted (edited)

RIP Max. He was a pleasure to hang out with and duel online, and a blast to see in person at Nationals in 2005. This brings great sadness to me.

BTW: This is alleyrat from AO, but I've lost control of my DGZ account.

Edited by alleyrat2

4 hours ago, alleyrat2 said:

BTW: This is alleyrat from AO, but I've lost control of my DGZ account.

Join the Discord channel and tag staff to see about getting back in your account. I'd see what I could do for you but I'm leaving for work shortly.