TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Scum Adventure in Mafia Universe![Day 1]

+JC.    4812

check out this garbage

DGz Mafia Mafia - JC rolls scum

Family Mafia - JC rolls scum

Cat Mafia - JC coaches Solstice (who rolls scum)

Relax Mafia - JC rolls scum

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4812

well, I am PROUD to make the following

OFFICIAL

DGZ

ANNOUNCEMENT

I AM town THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

• Upvote 3

+rei+    35385

I instantly believe you

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4812

i give thanks to our missing saviour aurirevoir for this blessed day

• Upvote 2

+JC.    4812
4 hours ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Vote Malcolm 

town bb would NEVER EVER go against malcolm's will

vote broken brilliance

3 hours ago, little bug said:

this might seem like quota and dip but i assure you i post more than the average mafia player and i'll make up for it.

why do you care?

do you think you'll be voted off before you get back?

do you remember last game where we thought people were suspicious for going after quota and lfoat?

3 hours ago, rei said:

I have the most 'rei' role ever and I love it.

tyranno why did you put in a role that instantly dies after day 1?

• Upvote 2

+JC.    4812

since we don't have any coaches this game i want to give general advice to the newer players

if you try to lynch me for being "helpful townie" i will personally find you and... complain in the aftergame

the #1 thing you can do to improve is to read the thread and post. mafia requires slightly more effort than malcolm or rei make it look, especially when you aren't on their level.

when you post, explain your reads. it doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. listing out the process will make people understand why you are doing what you do; they will either disagree with it and offer counters, which you can use as part of your reasoning later, or they will agree with it because you've presented a reasonable case.

post more. make longer posts. reread the thread and find how people interact. if you do that you'll probably be fine.

Mickey, have you played mafia before?

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Faint    5590
28 minutes ago, JC. said:

the #1 thing you can do to improve is to read the thread and post. mafia requires slightly more effort than malcolm or rei make it look, especially when you aren't on their level.

when you post, explain your reads. it doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. listing out the process will make people understand why you are doing what you do; they will either disagree with it and offer counters, which you can use as part of your reasoning later, or they will agree with it because you've presented a reasonable case.

post more. make longer posts. reread the thread and find how people interact. if you do that you'll probably be fine.

this x1000000000000000

the way town win at mafia is to get everyone posting a lot. if everyone posts a lot, it is much easier to find flawed reasoning and harmful agenda - thus easier to find scum

activity is KEY

Faint    5590
4 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

@Mickey What do you think of markus's posts? Also have you played before, I think we'd all like to know.

Also @Broken Brilliance why the sudden change of heart?

What did YOU think of markus' posts?

22 minutes ago, Faint said:

What did YOU think of markus' posts?

I think that it seems very similar to his town play last game. Almost a bit too similar. Last game we were able to draw all of it from a multitude of different posts throught the days, but this time he comes and just says it outright.

Bass.EXE    8

Finally awake, checking in to typical Day 1 shenanigans.

Faint    5590
1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

I think that it seems very similar to his town play last game. Almost a bit too similar. Last game we were able to draw all of it from a multitude of different posts throught the days, but this time he comes and just says it outright.

Good response. For this game i want you to give detailed responses and thoughts like this instead of trying to just ask sporadic questions in the hope it makes you look towny ;)

I think markus os trying to pull a "i am faint i am always town" esque scenario and trying almost too hard to do it

My vote is in the right place for now.

Sophocles    2748
4 hours ago, Faint said:

@Sophocles why did you vote wunter?

Dartboard wagon/vote to put a lot of pressure on someone to see what happens. You kinda ruined it tho.

With 48 hours and no majority might as well

@Bass.EXE where are you from again? What's your experience with mafia?

markus    2060
5 hours ago, JC. said:

why do you care?

do you think you'll be voted off before you get back?

do you remember last game where we thought people were suspicious for going after quota and lfoat?

oh actually im not worried at all i like never die day 1. i just wanted to stop people before they brought it up as wifom.

markus    2060

sophocles u can continue ur bandwagon votes to be like "i'll explain later" instead of being like "oh u ruined it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

+JC.    4812
1 minute ago, little bug said:

i like never die day 1.

above post refers to this ofc

Sophocles    2748
Just now, little bug said:

sophocles u can continue ur bandwagon votes to be like "i'll explain later" instead of being like "oh u ruined it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I considered it but it had no value at that point because Faint unvoted sooo eh. Might as well put my cards on the table then

markus    2060

ok huh so i guess i gotta figure out somethin abt somethin..........................