TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Scum Adventure in Mafia Universe![Day 1]

markus    2060

oh faint.

what i did is not scummy. saying "i hate rolling town" is not scummy. find a real reason. btw the last game i also said im sick of rolling town and i was town so yk.

it's just non alignment indicative man.

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4812
2 minutes ago, little bug said:

btw the last game i also said im sick of rolling town and i was town so yk.

that is the reason people are voting you, yes

markus    2060

well you know, if i do die, and i do flip town, u lynched me without a real reason. me saying how i feel about my role doesn't represent at all who i want dead or anything. anyone could make the same post but it doesn't make any of them scum or town. it's an emotional statement, it has nothing to do with the game really. emotional reads are meta, attack the logical ones, not the emotional ones imo. sometimes u can get meta and this is certainly not the case. i can't really explain myself better than this.

markus    2060

there is nearly nothing else in the game to talk about.

markus    2060

i'm gonna try to make a push right here but it might seem like "LOL, HE'S OMGUSING or something" but it has reasoning.

markus    2060

ok well the first thing i happened to notice were people voting me and i wanted to address that first. i will look through the thread more when im done posting with whatever im posting about.

+JC.    4812

i understand, scum does want to put survival above all else

markus    2060

i'm not a good lynch as it seems, i'm just the first target. you should lynch people trying to kill towns. i've just been sitting back, and it is the beginning of the game. come back to me later if you need to.

personally i think walia's reasoning is kind of back and forth "he did do that last game as town.......but he said it at this time not this time!" which i don't think the time my post is posted matters much. it's not scummy. it's not at all a reason to change "he did this as town" to "but because of this reason he could be scum". there is just nothing there. it's stretched reasoning. that comes off as a little scummy to me. especially supporting a bandwagon that comes from a read that came from "lol guys im town". if you all can take the time to remember how many times we've had huge arguments over people saying they were town then you'd remember a lot of stupid shit. i know antagonist took a lot of heat from that before for literally no reason.

markus    2060

i typed that up before like halfway before u asked "why are u so defensive? :thinking:"

ill look at more stuff to say.

markus    2060

ok so i see nothing of real substance i want to discuss so far other than that.

i mean i could say more stuff about faint or something but i dont think i wanna seem like im ultra tunneling. not much has happened so far and i'd rather the game develop more.

i guess you've said some things that are nai. u and broken might not be scum together bc he's low hanging fruit and it's easy to kill him always, but it's so early in the game and what's happened so far is so meaningless that i don't think it necessarily means anything yet. it might come into play later. 

i guess broken voted malcolm and you're right that that is weird but i think its pretty nai rn. like i think he's just acting like a shitposter like he has in the past. i don't really think much of it yet. if it continues i'll probably have something more to say about it.

i already said something about sophocles letting go of his push.

rei's post is nai.

walia has made the weirdest posts so far.

Sophocles    2748

Agree that walia's reasoning is ass

Dont think that's scum indicative tho, rather faint quoting it and approving of it is pretty bad

markus    2060

nai means non alignment indicative

to me, if something is nai it means at the time i looked at it it meant nothing to me.

it's not really a bad or a good thing. i guess if everything you say is nai that might be a problem? it doesn't really mean anything and it's not inherently good or bad.

markus    2060

idk but what i do know is that you have to kiss me righ ton the lips right now you sweet sweet boy come here you mmmmmmm kiss me right now!

36 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Agree that walia's reasoning is ass

Dont think that's scum indicative tho, rather faint quoting it and approving of it is pretty bad

It's not reasoning, it was just a thought. Voting on someone just because of a slight change in playstyle would be bad reasoning.

+JC.    4812
32 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Vote Malcolm

play or die

• Upvote 1